Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Larek Boyars

Ultra_StarPlatinum

Lord of Altera
Patron
Radiotron
Radiotron
Patron
General Information:
627b47f9bdf56ebb88910af15efa88a7--concept-design-character-adventurer-character-design.jpg

Name: Larek Boyars
Other Names: Lucky Larek (if you been around him long enough)
Titles: n/a

Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Residence: Lost Frontier - Litingdon
Relationship Status: Single
Social Status: Peasant

============================================================

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 154
Eye Color:
Skin Color: White/Medium Light
Shape of Face: A distinct rectangular shape with a point to the jut of his chin.
Distinguishing Features: His five o'clock shadow and bare visible bags under his eyes
Build of Body: A slender build with little to no muscle development on the upper body but most in his lower body.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Messy and Uncombed
Complexion: Smooth, fair skinned, little to no blemishes.
Posture: He stands upright, but relaxes too much and gets a slouched posture when sitting.
Is Seen By Others As: Bumbling oaf with lack of care to his hair and facial care. A voice filled with ignorance and lack of a taste in various cultural interests, mostly due to liquor.
Scars: N/A
Voice: A bit of a slur to his voice naturally since he talks with a slight accent, but his vocabulary can flux a lot with whatever he's talking about or drinking from.

===========================================================================

Personality:

• Fishing
• Traveling and Explore places
• Talking to people in taverns.

Dislikes:
• Getting into trouble
• Fighting
• Being unable to run away from situations.
• Innocent people being hurt

Strengths:
• His fear gives him courage
• Chatting people up
• Drinking

Weaknesses:
• Hurting females (of any race)
• Severe lack of confidence in himself
• Lack of fighting skills/styles

Fears:
• Unable to live up to the family name
• Dying alone

Values:
• Work
• Money
• Ale or Mead

Education:
• Only the education he learned was from his family and living out on his own.

Languages:
• Common

General Attitude:
A bit snarky, sometimes a jokester. Shows general respect to those who deserve the respect, and is overall nice to people when talking to them. He talks and questions things to understand how others think, but never questions them and state they're wrong or not.

Religious Inclination:
• Doesn't believe nor care about the gods. There's a lot of them to him and feels worshipping is pointless

General Intelligence:
• Good intelligence for a peasant. Since he asks questions he wants good answers for them so he can understand.

General Sociability:
• Loves small talks with people, and tries to know people's names and remember them.
Alignment:
Neutral

Short Term Goals:
•Figuring out what his long term goals will be
• Find someone nice to accompany him
•Learn how to use other weapons to defend himself

Long-Term Goals:
• Develop a better trade

============================================================

Possessions:

Wardrobe: A tunic and cloak he normally wears with sometimes greenish rags that he makes from the green dye.
Jewelry: Four Golden Earrings. 3 On his Left and 1 on his Right

Pets/Animals: N/A (for now)

Owned Homes: N/A

Carried Inventory: Bread for the most part. An iron dagger.
General Inventory:
Tools such as:
• Fishing Rod, Pickaxe, Hatchet, Torches
• Rowing Boat

General Wealth: {Personal Stuff}

===========================================================================

Health:

Illnesses:
• N/A
Allergies:
• Rust Allergies

Injuries:
• None

Sleeping Habits:
• Barely Healthy

Energy Levels:
• Moderate

Eating Habits:
• Average

Exercise Habits:
• Very Common
Memory:
• Crappy

Unhealthy Habits:
• N/A

Drinking Habits:
•Mild Habit of Drinking Ale.
=============================================

History:

Birthplace:
Boyars Farm - Northern Kingdom
| Many years ago, the farm he was born and raised at was his family farm. It is destoryed and lost to the ages and elements. Can be found somewhere in the Sorrows |
Childhood:
[WIP]
Teen Years:
[WIP]
Adulthood:
[WIP]
Family History:
[WIP]
Past Places of Residences:
----
Places Traveled:
Not Much Travel Lately. Mostly just past Storm's Landing and randomly around the Lost Frontier and Sorrows.
• Sarnardu
•Astrum Island
• Ostium Island

Combat:

Peaceful or violent:
• Peaceful

Weaponry:
• Iron Dagger
• Fishing Rod

Combat Training:
•None / Basic Bare Survival Skills
==============================

Training & Skills:

• Basic Survival Skills - No way he's a top tier survivalist. But he at least knows the basic of how to swing something, start something, or make something that he needs in order to have a better chance of living

==============================
Other Trivia:

• Vagrant / Occasional Fisher

Favorite Types of Food:
•Cooked Salmon
•Pastries

Favorite Types of Drink:
•Liquor (Ale)
• Milk (Goat)

Hobbies/Pastimes:
• "Measuring Things" Or Peeking
• Sightseeing

Favorite Colors:
• Green
•Olive
•Vermillion
=============================================

Relationships: (Quotations with italic are what Larek's opinions on that person)

Relevant Family Members:
Mother: While she has been out of his life for a majority of his adulthood as well as his father, she was one who always cared for her son to make sure he wasn't hurt or nobody picking on him when he was a little kid. While he disliked being pampered like a pup, he enjoyed his mother's comfort and it gave him a reason to be okay with being soft at times.

Father: His father was always his favorite idol. He adored the way this man would tell stories of his adventures he had with him and his friends and how they even lost a bet after being caved in on who would marry his crush since he wasn't married to Larek's mom at the time. A motto his fahter always said about the Boyars family: "We are always born unlucky with whatever we are raised from. But we raise ourselves to always be Lucky."

Little Sister: He loves his little sister more than anything in the world, and would do anything to protect her. Ever since he left home, he made sure to occasionally see her and the family before he goes off again.
Romantic Interests:
---
Trusted Friends:
---
Friendly With:
J - "While he's a bit of an oaf and rather tiring, I respect the lad with what he does and put his mind to."
Valtae Dur - "First lass, I've met at Storm's and actually made a friend. Nice."
Maélina - "What can I say, I'm friendly with forest elves. Nicest one I've met so far. Well except Val maybe. Hm.......NAH. NICEST."
Ariello Dioscuri - "Even curioser and curioser I find desert people. Now I'm jealous at the raw skill they must have."
Jack - "JACK! JACK! WHERE'S MY ALE!? AH HA! COME HERE YOU CRAZY DANG OLE' PIRATE! {When Drunk}"
Loose Acquaintances:
Kexi - "Well, off on the wrong foot, but that's a strange one indeed. Kexi 'something-something' Wish I could talk like that."
Helena Dioscuri - "Small little doll she is. Hope she grows into a fair lady one day for her friends and more."
Dravos - "Now, that's blacker than the spots on the sun. Wait. do suns have spots??? He does make me a bit jumpy at times..."
Disfavored Individuals:
---
Hated:
---
Wary Of:
---​

Last edited:

Ultra_StarPlatinum

Lord of Altera
Patron
Radiotron
Radiotron
Patron
Note: If I had met your charatcer and had a conversation more than 10 minutes, or spoke to you more often, you're most likely appearing in my relationships section. Friend or Foe or whatever. See you all soon.