Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lavoyard Q&A

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Questions?
Complaints?
Anything to say to Lavoyard and its leadership?

Ask any questions here!

I've been approached on numerous occasions about the miscommunications OOCly about Lavoyard and people not knowing at all what Lavoyard is about.
So, for less OOC conflict I have made a Q&A thread. Please dont meta!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Questions?
Complaints?
Anything to say to Lavoyard and its leadership?

Ask any questions here!

I've been approached on numerous occasions about the miscommunications OOCly about Lavoyard and people not knowing at all what Lavoyard is about.
So, for less OOC conflict I have made a Q&A thread. Please dont meta!
téléchargement (15).jpg

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
I ran into a few of you in Zima'Maloj last night...what are you about?
Lavoyard is faction based upon Latin and French culture whose main ideals are Order, Truth, and Nobility. The house was formed around 6 months after the Old Empire of Arcturus (Which was led by Valonyx aswell) fell and has since then become a major faction and group on the server with multiple active towns and multiple regions that are apart of it.

For a more in depth explanation go to this link: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/la-culture-lavoyarde.29693/

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
I ran into a few of you in Zima'Maloj last night...what are you about?
The House Lavoyard are a French based society who are completely devoted to Ignis Synnove.We have found the ever expanding Empire of Turia. We are semi racist, male dominate, and very prideful. However, Order and Justice happen to be one of our favorite things.

Sniped...

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Lavoyard is faction based upon Latin and French culture whose main ideals are Order, Truth, and Nobility. The house was formed around 6 months after the Old Empire of Arcturus (Which was led by Valonyx aswell) fell and has since then become a major faction and group on the server with multiple active towns and multiple regions that are apart of it.

For a more in depth explanation go to this link: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/la-culture-lavoyarde.29693/
The House Lavoyard are a French based society who are completely devoted to Ignis Synnove.We have found the ever expanding Empire of Turia. We are semi racist, male dominate, and very prideful. However, Order and Justice happen to be one of our favorite things.

Sniped...
they're just a bunch of nerds if you ask me...

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
*acting as someone who knows nothing* "If you were to perhaps, put your military into perspective in terms of strength and manpower, how powerful would you consider yourself?"

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Just a few general questions I am curious about myself. I'l probably ask more later.

What are the goals you are attempting to accomplish through the vassalization of each of the several independent cities, towns, and nobilities being brought into Lavoyard?

On that note, how do you select what regions, players, or characters are viable and worthy of your vassalization, recruitment, or positions within Lavoyard?

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Just a few general questions I am curious about myself. I'l probably ask more later.

What are the goals you are attempting to accomplish through the vassalization of each of the several independent cities, towns, and nobilities being brought into Lavoyard?

On that note, how do you select what regions, players, or characters are viable and worthy of your vassalization, recruitment, or positions within Lavoyard?
1: Unite the world to prepare against the coming great threats that have terrorized Altera time and time again.

2: RP.