Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Leaving the swamps...for a bit

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Unfortunately, I'm expecting a similar day tomorrow, so I am going to bed now... :(
Thanks for visiting though! :heart:
You're welcome! If nothing else, we can set up a date for a return, and better guided, trip!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Might wanna tag Elz for Riseport, too :D

Kavdu is more a project under dacoutts and solus :>

Lannis is in charge of Irrcrawn, and afaik Wintermourne isn't really a good place to visit (or .. inhabited).

Queens port should have Niek Morenta tagged ^^

And Zima'Maloj, something to do with Lady Alec and Immerael ;)

Ever thought of visiting Vigils Rest? That'd be the town with Naelwyn and I :D
Considering a lot of these are projects or dead? I don't see why not XD

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Just for future reference we have a settlement subforum here http://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/settlements.138/ That should save you travel expense manually checking region owners. Tagging the folks who make the thread should net you the appropriate region owners. If not they are a trusted co-owner. If it doesn't have a thread chances are its a private settlement or they aren't all that active to begin with.

Edit: I tried to hotlink but failed multiple times for some reason. So if link is still broken just go to the settlement sections of the forum via the census tab under 'The World of Altera" subforum.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Aye, as Niek said I own and run QP OOCly mostly while Niek's and Ghost's characters own it IC. Feel free to stop in whenever but unless you plan to wait a week or so I probably wont be able to be around for RP. But you guys can look around if Ya like. Might be a person or two hanging around while you visit.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
See - no one tells me these things! XD Not until I've wasted materials! lol

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Twilight Falls goes under same region as Azerport (A long waste of claims, I know)
I am not directly connected to it anymore, as when I killed Amethyst I kind of lacked IC reason to do that.
I think Landem would be the best to tag ^^
Would love to be more involved with TF though, as it was a project I that has soon lasted 2 years. :D

Landem

Lord of Altera
Twilight Falls goes under same region as Azerport (A long waste of claims, I know)
I am not directly connected to it anymore, as when I killed Amethyst I kind of lacked IC reason to do that.
I think Landem would be the best to tag ^^
Would love to be more involved with TF though, as it was a project I that has soon lasted 2 years. :D
The only people around either of those cities anymore (That I know of) is Alanna Rhett and Murdoc, but they're not exactly played anymore. You're welcome to come visit, but the region is now known for having bandits and other shady characters c:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The only people around either of those cities anymore (That I know of) is Alanna Rhett and Murdoc, but they're not exactly played anymore. You're welcome to come visit, but the region is now known for having bandits and other shady characters c:
well, Roy didn't hire a guard for nothing.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
doot doot, went to wintermourne, bought some souvenirs, fed the baby, unleashed an ancient evil that was about to spread a curse across the world to make everyone suffer through the nine hells, baby giggled, ancient evil "Dawwwwwww"d and decided not to, best baby ever...oh, baby also touched snow, twas cold.