Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Leaving the swamps...for a bit

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Approximately one week ago, Roy Beledrent, the blacksmith of Zima'Maloj, had received news that his wife-to-be Hana Nawar had passed away, and had left him to care for their child. In order to help himself cope with her loss, he has decided to honor her memory by seeing the world as much as he can. Having to keep in mind that he still has to take care of his child, he has hired the help of Kateryn Elster to not only help care for the child, but guard the two as well. He will be travelling to every city the dockmaster has access to and staying for a while (~1 OOC day)
Asirel Luik will be posting the schedule of the cities they visit in the order they shall be visiting them. I only make this an event because Roy hardly left Zima before, after this, he probably isn't going to be seen anywhere else for quite some time. If you'd like to get some rp in with this character, or need some IC connections with a human blacksmith, or want to schmooze the guy who taught the new Dwarven King how to blacksmith, (Roy takes no responsibility for Erik leaving his apprenticeship early) then keep an eye on the schedule for a general idea of when he'll be visiting. Keep in mind that as I post this, this is my last week free from class, I /should/ be working mostly tuesdays and saturdays, so Roy won't be in town all day, just as long as i'm able to roleplay on the server.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Schedule Here! If you're tagged, it's cause I found you as an owner of the property, and this is my way of warning you that Roy, Kateryn, and Gregor are going to be heading to your town! I'll post this again as it updates, but for now this is what we have! Also? If you don't want us visiting the property, please let me know ahead of time and we can remove you from the lineup! Also, if you're an owner of one of the properties and DIDN'T get tagged, just let me know and I'll tag you right away! I'm trying to figure this out as I go along. Also in that same regard, if I tag you and it's the wrong person? I guess just... uh... feel honored then? Ha!

Aeroch Nor
(Warwolf )
1-10-16

Myrneth
(Paint Faelin)
1-14-16

Whiterock
(Axex bodejodel)
1-14-16

Heavens Reach
(Axex bodejodel DraconDarknight)
1-14-16

Dawnshard
(Axex bodejodel)

Ilirea
(Jstar Tomato150)

Cridhe
(mairinbaihn Readij )

Sundown Isle
(Squidziod )

Dusk Port

(Mryosi AdmiralAegir KatrinMair Firegirl )

Crann
(Jrk13 )

Torailin
(Sizzix )

Havarda
(Lemarc The Living Ghost)

Calan
(Jasper151627237 )

Riseport
(Constable Quokka blargtheawesome Soccernut13 Smurf (Is this the right one?) Dark Auras Rygan Elz )

Vera Vigi
(Baron )

Al Bathor
(mineturtletrap RecklessSquid )

Caldwell
(Mryosi AdmiralAegir KatrinMair)

Silverwatch

Quays
(Sankera )

Breakwater
(Cap )

Reignfall
(Tempy_)

Scourge
(Balatro )

Arget Isles
(Lady Alec Immerael )

Grafjell
(Styles828 solus Estes241 )

Korogs Standing
(Lannis )

Irrcrawn
Lannis)

Wintermourne
(Legion Baron )

Queens Port
(Niek Morenta BrianAT16 )

Stavroforia
(Cukie1 )

Sonne
(Alyssa )

Renatus
(MRPolo13)

Avignon
(Paint )

Zima Maloj (BACK HOME!)
(Lady Alec Immerael )

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Schedule Here! If you're tagged, it's cause I found you as an owner of the property, and this is my way of warning you that Roy, Kateryn, and Gregor are going to be heading to your town! I'll post this again as it updates, but for now this is what we have! Also? If you don't want us visiting the property, please let me know ahead of time and we can remove you from the lineup! Also, if you're an owner of one of the properties and DIDN'T get tagged, just let me know and I'll tag you right away! I'm trying to figure this out as I go along.
Aeroch Nor
(Warwolf )

1-10-16

Myrneth
(Paint Faelin)
1-14-16

Whiterock
(Axex bodejodel)

Heavens Reach

Dawnshard
(Axex bodejodel)

Ilirea
(Jstar Tomato150

Cridhe
(mairinbaihn Readij )

Sundown Isle
(Squidziod )

Dusk Port

Torailin
(Sizzix )

Havarda

Calan
(Jasper151627237 )

Eadehleskal

Riseport

Vera Vigi

Valmoore

Al Bathor

Twilight Falls

Azerport

Garden of Games

Caldwell

Silverwatch

Quays

Breakwater

Reignfall

Scourge

Arget Isles

Grafjell

Kavdu

Korogs Standing

Irrcrawn

Wintermourne

Queens Port

Stavroforia

Salts Ridge

Sonne

Renatus

Zima Maloj
Stavroforia is owned and ran by Cukie1

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'm gonna try to get Roy online enough that it should only take about a week or so to get there, giving each place 2 days max of a stay. Nothing is set in stone so far, due to my random schedule and his going back to school. BUT! As we get closer to the city, I'll tag you again and give you a more set time. Is that alright? n_n

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Stavro has a bit of a puzzle when you enter... Did that on purpose, so you might want to send a letter before getting there. Lilly doesn't mind guests, she's just a paranoid butt.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Stavro has a bit of a puzzle when you enter... Did that on purpose, so you might want to send a letter before getting there. Lilly doesn't mind guests, she's just a paranoid butt.
Most defiantly will! :heart:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Also, expect a good amount of time to pass between Calan and Eadehleskal due to Roy deciding to finish his apprenticeship with Thordil by learning things he currently doesn't know how to make

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
See this is why I posted the liiiist! People can find it and lemme know what's going on. I'll update this asap.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Schedule Here! If you're tagged, it's cause I found you as an owner of the property, and this is my way of warning you that Roy, Kateryn, and Gregor are going to be heading to your town! I'll post this again as it updates, but for now this is what we have! Also? If you don't want us visiting the property, please let me know ahead of time and we can remove you from the lineup! Also, if you're an owner of one of the properties and DIDN'T get tagged, just let me know and I'll tag you right away! I'm trying to figure this out as I go along. Also in that same regard, if I tag you and it's the wrong person? I guess just... uh... feel honored then? Ha!

Aeroch Nor
(Warwolf )

1-10-16

Myrneth
(Paint Faelin)
1-14-16

Whiterock
(Axex bodejodel)
1-14-16

Heavens Reach
1-14-16

Dawnshard
(Axex bodejodel)

Ilirea
(Jstar Tomato150

Cridhe
(mairinbaihn Readij )

Sundown Isle
(Squidziod )

Dusk Port

Crann
(Jrk13 )

Torailin
(Sizzix )

Havarda

Calan
(Jasper151627237 )

Eadehleskal
(Bayta DarkWolf)

Riseport
(Constable Quokka blargtheawesome Soccernut13 Smurf (Is this the right one?) Dark Auras Rygan)

Vera Vigi
(Baron )

Valmoore
(ForestRose)

Al Bathor
(mineturtletrap RecklessSquid )

Twilight Falls
( Small bit of confusion on this part. Help?)

Azerport

Garden of Games
(Couldn't find an owner)

Caldwell

Silverwatch

Quays

Breakwater
(Cap )

Reignfall
(Tempy_)

Scourge
(Balatro )

Arget Isles

Grafjell
(Styles828 solus Estes241 )

Kavdu
(Michcat)

Korogs Standing

Irrcrawn
Seth_Jenkins)

Wintermourne
(Legion Baron )

Queens Port

Stavroforia
(Cukie1 )

Salts Ridge

Sonne
(Alyssa )

Renatus
(MRPolo13)

Avignon
(Paint )

Zima Maloj
Can you remove Valmoore? The village is /heavily/ under construction.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Might wanna tag Elz for Riseport, too :D

Kavdu is more a project under dacoutts and solus :>

Lannis is in charge of Irrcrawn, and afaik Wintermourne isn't really a good place to visit (or .. inhabited).

Queens port should have Niek Morenta tagged ^^

And Zima'Maloj, something to do with Lady Alec and Immerael ;)

Ever thought of visiting Vigils Rest? That'd be the town with Naelwyn and I :D

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Unfortunately, I'm expecting a similar day tomorrow, so I am going to bed now... :(
Thanks for visiting though! :heart: