Legion Rosters

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Patron
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Patron
Now I don't mean to incite anything at all but-

"Mockingbay: The Azerwindii (What we call the Azerwindians) Queen has taken ill, forcing the city to prop up extra security. The 7th and 12th Cohort will be sent to Mockingbay to help guard the city. After trouble with Sif and what the Legion deems a group of "Barbarii et Mercenarii"- the Dominion will ensure the safety of their ally in case Sif decides to attack..."
We had our own clique name? What does it mean?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The title means "Barbarians and Mercenaries". I may change this, cus idk if it counts as a part of a language (which isn't official) or a title- which is allowed.

Rygan

Rygan.
Mystic
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
LegendMystic
The title means "Barbarians and Mercenaries". I may change this, cus idk if it counts as a part of a language (which isn't official) or a title- which is allowed.
Latin already has a basis in the world as the language of the Arcturian Empire that Lavoyard and Anhald descended from. It's called Old Arcturian.

ToastySpam

Noble of Altera
Blessed
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Blessed
Sorry I've only just seen this now, but I don't think Star would count herself as a mercenary. For one, she's never been paid IC. She sees herself more as just a friend/acquaintance with similar 'business' interests.

EDIT: Although, I suppose Theo might not see things that way

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Sorry I've only just seen this now, but I don't think Star would count herself as a mercenary. For one, she's never been paid IC. She sees herself more as just a friend/acquaintance with similar 'business' interests.

EDIT: Although, I suppose Theo might not see things that way
Oki, I'll take her off :)