Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lemarc - The Old Sailor

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is extremely outdated. By 3 years or so.

Here's a little music to go with the thing.

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=MYZg6TA4AgM&list=PL279CEE7DFA0D1D4F&index=3
Name: Lemarc Duggan
Nickname/Alias: Captain
Race: Human
Build: Somewhat heavy
Height: 5' 11''
Weight:182 lbs.
Hair: Black/Slightly-Grey, kinda short hair, and a nice beard, not too long, nor too short.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Skin: Tan, after long time on the seas.
Tattoo/Scars: None worthy of mention, since there's a few small scars here and there.
Distinguishing Features: He have the look on his face that shows, this man's seen many places. (does that count?)
Traits or Blessings: His "loot finding sense" (could be described as a good instinct).
Clothes: He owns many diferent outfits. He usually wears long, dark blue robes. He also wear a red coat, black pants and boots (sailing/formal outfit) or beige pants, some shirt and a brown vest (working/normal outfit) from time to time.
Strengths: Mighty, strong, fairly good at leadership, very good navigator/sailor, posses the common sense and have a good instinct to find treasures, loot and general riches.
Weaknesses and fears: Can care too much for others, fear of having his friends in trouble because of him.
Hygiene: Clean enough.
Voice: Sounds somewhat like Sully, from Uncharted.
Family Heritages: Not described
Worships: Laets, fallen god of Seas & Storms - Silas, god of Knowledge
Disabilities/Illness: Nothing special to say here, he's a bit aged, but it does not stop him.
Intelligence : Can be quite smart, when needed.
Known Languages: Common.
Personality: Special, need to be seen/talked to to fully understand.
Short Term Goal: Make some new expeditions.
Long Term Goals: Restore Laets' glory?
Alignment: Good - Neutral
Professions: Sailor, adventurer, treasure hunter.
Hometown: Unknown
Current Home: Thiil

Favorite:
Color - White, blue and dark red
Food/drinks - Very cold water, fresh meat and Havardian Rum
Animal - Squids, fishes... sea animals, mostly.
Activity - Sailing, travelling and exploring new places.
Person - Hardtack "Groom" Duggan (his long dead son)

Least Favorite:
Color - "Unnatural" Colors.
Food/drinks - Rotten Flesh
Animal - None in particular
Activity - None in particular
Persons - Most Criminals

Backstory:
(Some of this had to be made that way due to the past application/short story system.)
(The first part is a bit taken and modified from my old white-list application.)

As many other men, I, Lemarc Duggan was one looking for adventure, and this, is my story.

As a young boy, my father would always tell me about his latest adventure on the sea. Those stories had filled my mind that it became my dream, and my destiny.To be my only master, to live as some kind of adventurer or treasure hunter.

As I was in the early-20, the vessel on which my best friend was never came back. I never knew what happened to him, was he captive of pirates, trapped on a deserted island, or... dead ? Maybe he was eaten by cannibals or sharks. But as I extremely disliked this idea, I just never thought of it that way. This is the motivation that, a year later, lead me to leave my parents's house and roam the world to find him, even tough I was sure this was impossible to find him again. I also thought that it was a way to begin again, to start to live my dream is I always wanted to. This is how I ended up mixed in the most unlikely, mysterious and strange adventure I could have ever hope for.

Sad, I told farewell to my parents and to my little sister, who was at that time only 8 years old. May the gods bless them. As I was walking to the port, I've managed to keep calm and wished good luck to any and all I had met, knowing it would probably be the last time I would meet them. Many of the people I met where my friends, I'd say it was quite hard to leave all of them behind... Then, I got on the ship, the one that was headed for some far away lands.

I can't recall how many nights I've spend, sleepless in my hammock down in the hull, remembering all those that I had met and left behind, then, in a more positive way, trying to expect what that the future held in his pocket for me. Back then, I would have never believed that all those choices I had made would lead me to owning two beautiful islands.

''Get up Lemarc, your turn to go on the wheel, what's the old man said.'' Told me Ralph the little brother of the captain.

Slowly, I got up and managed not to wake up everybody in the ship by tripping on whatever lied on the floor. In this pitch black darkness, finding the ladder to get back on the quarter deck was quite the challenge. When I finally got up there, the captain, an old guy named Attila was waiting for me.

''Ah, there you are, what too you so long Lemarc?'' he said.

''I can't tell for you, but I don't see in pitch black darkness!'' I answer'd him.

I clearly remember him laughing. Can't really tell why, but he really seemed to like me. Almost like his own brother. At this moment, it was the very first time I got my hands on the wheel, closely supervised by Attila After something that was quite close to two weeks of teaching me how to maneuver the ship, he let me do this on my own. We became close friends by then. A few days after, we got to the docks of a huge city, filled with activity, trading and the most important, taverns!

While we where on port, unloading the goods to sell them to some store, Attila got his leg crushed by a box. Broken into many pieces, he was unable to lead this ship properly, that's when he put his little brother Ralph in command of the boat, keeping me as some sort of slave or servant to be sure he always had what he needed on board.

A few months after, he got sick, probably scurvy or such a thing, and died. Bah, it was such a mess on this ship when he left us. Some folks had in mind to take over the vessel and use it to loot some other ships. A very small number of loyal sailors stayed up with Ralph, but as we where outnumbered, them made us captive and sold us as slaves in a sugarcane plantation.

I don't really want to talk about this, but I'll say that from those who was on the ship with me, not many stayed alive for over a year, Ralph was one of the first to die out there. Being young and full of energy, I managed to stay there for 2 years before managing to escape and get on a trading vessel that was about to leave.

As hiding in this ship was quite difficult, it took no time for them to find me. They got me all tied up and presented me to the captain. As unbelievable is it can sound, I convinced them that, with my experience as a navigator, I could be of some use to them, preventing me of feeding the sharks. I spend little time with them, getting away at the first chance I had, as most of the crew wanted me dead, believing that I was just some petty thief or rascal bringing them trouble and nothing more.

Leaving this bunch behind, it took me a few days to get a job aboard another vessel, one that I stayed on for over 5 years of my life. Telling you all the things that happened while I was on board with them would take way too long, to make this quick, I learned quite a lot from them. After those 5 years, the captain of this boat got tired of sailing the seas and leaved me in position of total authority over the crew. With this ship under my command, we traded for around 6 years, this is when things got bad.

The storm of all storms hit us during the night. As I commanded them to bring back the sails, I got thrown off the ship. As I lost all hope to get back on it, there was this... huge wave that hit the ship, almost sending it to the bottoms. Thanks to the second in command, they did not went down. But nothing in the world could have saved them from that whirlwind it broke the ship apart, sending all the crew to their doom, or if any survived, I never knew about it.

After a while to swim in this unchained sea, I lost consciousness, when I woke up, I was near some sort of temple, The Groove of Shalherana they said. Those priestesses took care of me, and even thought they said I looked quite old they where surprised to know that I was only in the mid-30, It must have been this time on the sea, gave me quite the face... In this new place, I decided to try to live of the land as a hunter. It did not took long for me to miss the long journeys on the sea. With all the money that I managed to collect I bought a very small boat, the H.L.S. Revenant.

With this small boat, I explored many places, trying to find one to call home. That's when I stumble across theses isles, which I later called the Gemstone Isles. Finding the place perfect to have as a home, I got my very little goods to this place, and when back to bring a friend, a woman named Kenina, she was some sort of mage, a priestess if my memory's good. She helped me a lot to build around theses isles, but she unfortunately died a short while later, ripped to pieces by a pack of zombies. Just to make this clear, we where not a couple, but good friends trying to colonize two islands to have a piece of heaven in this world. I will probably always miss her, may the gods take care of her soul...

Alone, I managed to cut a few trees and to start this manor where I live right now. I got helped my many friends I had met shortly before, especially by a Dwarf, Gromm Wake II to be precise, I also had the luck to get helped my a young woman called Ciri and also by a few other fellows. And now, here we are, sitting in the work that took me 3 years to build, leaving me to this noble age of 37. I may be a bit old, but my flame still burns inside me, and never, nothing in the world will put it out! If there's something to enjoy about life, it's to live free.

So, this is pretty much all I had to say, I hope my story interested you, I hope we meet again, young man/woman.

Last edited:
W

wakerman4

Amazing!
It's nice to read back stories :D but this one 'hit the boat!'
I like this, Lemarc, I really do :D

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
I had nothing to do today, so I got in mind to add more to this, I hope you'll enjoy reading it. As I did last time, here's some music for you while you read.
http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=MQgH3TLVk18&list=PL279CEE7DFA0D1D4F

Now, the huge text thing...

+ - - - - - + - - - - - + - - - - - + - - - - - +

Oh, it's you, I'm so glad to see you again, friend!

So, you tell me you want to hear more of my story? Let us take a seat by the fire, and I'll be happy to tell you all kind of crazy things that had happened to me... since we left off last time.

I had finishing after explaining you the construction of the manor, last time, right? Maybe not, but it must be close to that. Anyway... we'll continue from a bit after that, what do you think? I knew you'd be fine with it!

So, after the manor was finished, I tough I was ready to settle down, in peace. It was a foolish idea, not even a week after I had started to live, if we can call that "thing" that I was doing "living", I got deeply bored of it. Never in all my life I could have wished to have my ship again. You know the one that was sunk in a storm a long while ago? I'm sure I've already told you about it. "The Golden Eagle" she was called... She got hit by a huge whirlwind after I got throw off.

Wondering what's left of that ship now, it was quite the thing! A Heavy Galleon! She had about 50 cannons on her! And a most impressive decoration, the huge golden statue of an eagle on the bow, you know, the forward part of the ship's hull, not the "bow" when speaking of a weapon!

Wait... I'm getting mixed up...

Something else had happened before I got the manor finished and got wishing to get my ship again. "The New World Defenders", that's what happened! Ever heard of them? I doubt it, and I hoped you'd never heard of them too, for this group only brought problems. Sometime, I wish all that could just be forever forgotten...

What? You want to hear their story? Bah! Why not, as you're here to listen to me being a loquacious parrot that's speaking about my past, I think you deserve to chose what you want to hear.

I do hopefully wish you're ready for some long story, friend...

First, there was this man, Erlewis. He's the original founder of the group called : The New World Defenders. Even if the name says "New World", this group was based on a place that was already colonized ages ago, on the Isles, as you may deduct. Anyway, the reason for this name is that the group wanted to give this world a chance to begin again, without the current Houses leading it.

With such an ambitious goal, that group had soon needed a foothold in Altera. Being interested in a city that was free of such a leadership, they looked for a recent town, wish did not had any influence from the Houses.

Oh, I forgot to say, all of this started before I first came to the Gemstone Isles, when I was still collecting money to buy the land. It's a bit after I left StormHold and my hunter's job, did I ever told you about that? Maybe I've just said a few quick words about it, as not many interesting things had happened in that time. Anyway...

Remember when I told you I had saved money to buy the small boat, H.L.S. Revenant? It was back then. Why did I had not told you about these things the other time, you ask? As I just said, some things are better forgotten. Both the group and the new town, or the docks-town, as it was designed to be, that I was working in. Anyway, let's continue.

Having heard of a city called Kados Aure, the place I used as a house back then, the leader of the New World Defenders or whatever it was called that time, since it was not yet a real group. Well, he went there and had a talk with a man, and this man was me, Lemarc. He talked about supporting this town with anything we would need. I talked about this to a friend of mine, a woman called Kenina. Oh, on a side note, that place was where I first met her... Upon further agreements, we told Erlewis that we would like his support, but there was a problem in that.

The city called Kados Aure, wish was supposed to be an isolated place in the middle of the sea, a place free of war and disconnected from any new from the main land. But, the problem was: nighters Kenina or I was the leader of the town. Being unable to buy more land, and as we where unsatisfied with the current leader, who I'd rather not talk about, we decided to keep the money to our self and collect a bit more to start a new colony on an island far away from there, somewhere that would later be called the Gemstone Isles.

As Kenina and I formed our plan of mutiny, we informed Erlewis of this change of plan and asked him if he still wanted to support us. He answered us that he would still support us, but with something more than money. Then, he told us about his new group that he created after leaving The Golden Crusaders, his former faction.

Upon the creation of the Gemstone Isles under my command, the region quickly developed, but there was not yet any outsiders that had seen this place, that's when he came to us with his plan to have the construction of his headquarters on one of our island, Ruby Isle to be precise.

After a week or so, he had got a few people in this group that he called 'The New World Defenders'. That's where the real thing began. He brought to my Isles a small gang of 3 or 4 people. They were just there to say that they where there, nothing special about them. All that The New World Defenders did to this point was to spy on the main Houses, Lonmar, Augustus and Hawklight. Being tired of the very little done by them, two members left.

That's where Gromm Wake II joined them. He was a good friend of my person, for I had drank quite a lot with him, and had been on a journey on a boat to Heaven's Reach with him. I was quite happy that he was there. He's dead now, may the gods rest his soul, for a very good friend he was. But as he joined, he gave to the group more that his only presence, he gave them a plan.

He gave them the idea to attack Mirage, another free city, without any influence of the Houses to destroy all the Houses' embassies that where located there. But the leader of the group took this idea like if it was meant to be done right away, being impatient as he was... Anyway, he had an agent working for him, somehow, I got this agent on my side as we were both tired of the poorly executed leadership that was in that group and decided to spread this plan to all of Altera, to be sure that this would never happened.

Upon learning that all of Altera knew of his plan, Erlewis when to those who had first learned his plan, making it public. Here, I'm talking about these mans that I had send that agent to inform. With them not knowing what was that agent name, they could not tell him who it was, they also told him that he was a bad leader and the he was way too much impatient and reckless to lead such a group.

After all that, the man got so stressed that he turned crazy and told me that he would leave the group, that it should be destroyed and that he was way to incompetent to do this properly. He then left the group and I with all those problems he had caused, never to be seen or heard from again. Well, that's what I tough. He's back now, he's dead, but he's back to the Isles. I think he's part of the new group that took the abandoned headquarters after his group fell. If you don't understand, he's a ghost.

Anyway, back to The Defenders' story...

Without proper guidance, the group had to soon find a new leader, that's where I stepped in. Even if I was just something that we could call an... hum... "honorary member", due to me owning the region, I took control of the group, as its member could not chose someone to lead this within them.

But, as I told them that I could lead them to their goals, I warned them, the way that I would achieve my goals where far different from what they were used to. The main way that we would now use was to make alliances with different houses, making them at peace between themselves. in such a way, it would be a lot easier to have a whole alliance between them than having to deal with every single one of them and destroy them, as our main goal ever was to bring peace to Altera, to stop the continuous war between the different houses.

The first thing that I did when I got control of the Defenders was to excuse myself and the Defenders to the city of Mirage, but I did it in such a way that there was some sort of alliance done with them and our group as we sought the same goal.

Now, to most of the world, the group was dead, it simply vanished, but truly, it still existed, except with me as a leader and a peaceful way to proceed. This thing did not lasted long. As the former leader, Erlewis, came back to the isles. Wanting to be back in a position of leadership, I made myself a plan, which made the group fell apart form his still lacking leadership, making me getting rid of this useless group, as we were not able to start something against the houses before that guy came back.

Two birds in one shot, as we say... So, that's the inglorious story of this gods forsaken group... Well, talking that much got me thirsty. I'll continue my story some other time if you wish so, for I still have many thing to speak of, like my month's exploration of the Moria, the Execution of my best friend, which was ordered by me, just to say... And the bounty that was put on my head by Gromm's sister, Ormild, which lead me to some... unfortunate events... I hope you enjoyed this story, for it was somewhat fun to tell this tale once more. To the pleasure of talking you ears off again. Farewell.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You forgot to mention that halfway through that the barracks was blown to pieces, and there was a really big tower... oh and Kenina died too. :oops:

Anyway, it's superb! I love your writing style, and really enjoyed reading that; even though I knew everything that was going to happen. :D

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
True, I forgot about that place being exploded and the tower...
Meh, just little details :rolleyes:

And about Kenina's death, it was in the first story I posted, just without details about her involvement in the NWD.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
It's really simple, to make it short, Gromm forced my dead body to the Groove of Shalherana so I'd still be alive, but, by some odd things happening in there, I've got the apparence of a 50 years old man...
Strange, I know.

W

wakerman4

Oh how I miss Gromm...

Remind me when O'malley or Sarah dies, to bring Gromm back.
There is a way.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
It's been long enough, here's some more stuff for this story. May the few who read it enjoys it. The text might be off-size a bit since I wrote this on Microsoft Word yesterday, anyway.
Here's the music for this one.
http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=seriTg6bb-A&list=PL279CEE7DFA0D1D4F
- - - - -

Oh, you're back for some more story telling I see? Great! What part of my life should I send upon your ears? Oh, I know! Let me give you this tale, this old and interesting one of how I spent over a month exploring the depths of the mythic Moria!

First, it was just an idea that was born in my mind on some clear morning... I was wondering what to do, as I was getting bored of staying on the Isles all day and night long. After some moments of reflection, it came upon my mind that no one ever saw the end of the "endless" Moria, and if someone did, they did not came back. These two question were the only things that got me in the mood to spend over a whole month without the light of the sun, way deep in some old ruins barely remembered by the oldest citizens of the Northern Kingdom.

What kind of treasures and god forsaken things could have been waiting for me in there? No one had the slightest idea. Maybe it was this feeling of being alone in such a mysterious place, away from the rest of the whole world, or the desire to see things unseen in many, many years...

So, as I was preparing my things, I was lucky enough not to get disturbed by any of my friends, who would have surely prevented me of going on such a long trip on my own.

To this day, I still remember this next morning, after I had all my things ready. It was all foggy, and to be honest, a bit cold and creepy. It was that kind of time where you just want to be sitting in front of a fire, with your door locked because there's just an eerie feeling, like if there was some shadows watching your from every dark corners of your room... Well, that was the last time I would see the sun, well, more like know it was still over my head, before heading down the old tunnels that could likely be my future tomb.

As I stood in front of the arch, before entering this eternal darkness, I made sure I had a very good supply of torches at hand, plenty of food... water... that kind of things and finally I've set the foot in there. At first, it was special, this excitement when you begin some journey, but the lack of light quickly came upon me, making the light of my torch my only support, and the only way of knowing I would not walk into some bottomless pit.

After a little while in there, the creepiness was still supportable, that was until I first saw the big cave to the Hollows, this strange place where fool miners would go to find the mother lode, and hopefully, not some horrible doom. All the sad stories of good people disappearing in that hole sure did affect my sanity a little bit as I was walking in front of it. It was almost like the souls of these poor people were looking, begging at me to go find them and bring them out again...

As soon as I got past that inglorious place's entrance, not without feeling like some abyss from the deepest of the nether had gazed into my own very soul for a moment, I continued to walk on the old wooden walkway in that huge cavern leading to the legendary Moria.

After what seemed like an hour or two, I finally saw the big stairs... The real entrance to the massive temple I was looking for. For how many steps made those stairs, I could not know, but strangely, it was going up! Well, not for long. Just after I finally managed to get on the top, more stairs! I was glad these were going down this time... maybe too deep though...

As I walked down into the pitch black darkness, I could swear I was hearing some scratching sounds coming from the walls themselves! Then, that thing came to my eyes!

By the gods, I won't ever forget this moment... it was just...

Argh, words can barely describe what I saw! Herm... no, it was not some scary monstrosity, I can see it in your eyes that you thought so! Hehe... that was it, the magnificent, the immortal and ageless Moria! Even if the beginning of my journey was such a stressful thing to live, it was nothing compared to the endless halls and infinite number of pillars that could hide... gods knows what behind them.

And that's how started my long journey in there...

So, as I first looked into the Moria itself, what shocked me was the incredible feeling of loneliness that I never felt before, it was like if I was the last man on all of Altera! This weird feeling, nothing else I ever lived could even compare to it. Then, I looked down at my torch, which was slowly burning away, before I started walking toward the unknown.

In the great hall where I was walking, I was always looking behind me, sure that every time I looked back, some creepy thing would stand there, smiling at me before ripping my body apart like there was nothing else that mattered to it apart from dismembering the small human I was, in the colossal temple where I stood.

As to chase these dark ideas from my mind, I gave off a small prayer to the good gods. As soon as I started praying, I noticed something quite strange, my torch was almost out! I know, it sounds stupid, but there was still a lot of it left just a few seconds ago! It was like the eternal darkness was swallowing the only thing that kept me sane down there.

Quickly, I grabbed another one from my backpack and put it ablaze. As soon as I let the used one go, I swear it got out as soon as my hand got off it, like it stopped existing between my hand and the stony ground.

Starting my prayer again, I prayed that I would not meet my fate in this creepy place, then when I opened my eyes...

I let you guess...

What happened to my torch? Believe it or not, but it was almost out. It was obvious that I would ran out of torches rather quickly in there, but for some strange reason, I kept walking forward. Maybe it was some spirit of a long dead guardian, or maybe the force of the creators of this place itself that was pushing me. I had heard legends of the "Ancient Ones", the people that supposedly built this strange place.

Well, I kept walking until my torch ran out, I tried to take another one in time, but I could not. Then, I was sure all hope was lost. I was stuck down there, in pitch black darkness, without any light.

Then, the scratching sounds again. I don't know if it was some demons playing with my mind or if there was something in there watching me, but all of a sudden, my eyes started to see the pillars in the distance, without any light! It was all gray and lifeless, but I somehow could see in there! I looked at my foot and saw the remain of the torch that just burnt down. I then looked around me, in panic, sure that something was behind me...

As I turned, I stopped being scared. There was nothing, but something had happened. Without any reason, I felt at peace. Even the loneliness feeling was gone. I was just in there, all alone, but happy. It was almost like if the demon that was torturing me was gone and an angel came instead, to protect me.

Even to this day, I'm not sure at all of what happened down there, maybe I just went completely crazy and stopped worrying. Maybe it was just in my mind that I saw the pillars in the distance, who knows? Maybe it was truly the gods themselves helping me! But one thing was sure, this help, even if it was my mind derailing, it was the only hope of survival I had now.

I was never scared anymore down there. I had this "presence" with me, helping me, protecting me... From then, I walked into the mysteries of that place.

After what might have been a week, I finally came to the end of the Moria! And guess what? There was nothing there! Nothing I say! Very unsatisfied with this outcome, I then left the strait road that I had followed so far, and followed the walls in vain hope to find some other thing.

The compass and the watch I had with me were gone insane! The compass was pointing anywhere, just turning at random places, like something was preventing it from working. So did the watch, just showing me a stopped face, just staying immobile, like if this place was stuck in time...

After what must have been a day or two, I saw the corner of this place, then headed strait, following the walls again. Then, after a day, I saw something.

It was a door. The best I can describe it was to say it was huge. After this door laid another hall, it had white flooring at some places, and it was looking as clean as the king's castle! It took me a day to go through this new hall, and another one to come back empty handed. In there too, there was nothing!

It was impossible that someone would have looted this place, simply... impossible. Somehow, this great emptiness just felt natural, like if that's how it always had been and always will be. Strangely, I had not seen any corpse down there, it was empty, just purely empty! At some point, I was even wondering if this place was not the creation of the gods themselves!

After what might have been... a week or so at walking directly away from this "white hall", I came to the other side of the Moria. My supplies were running low, and I would only have enough for a week, maybe a little bit more. But at this point, on what would be the most right part of the Moria, there was another door. This one was not leading to another hall though...

There was only some very long stair , standing on pillars, over some very deep pit filled with lava. Carefully, I was walking down these stairs. At some point, I even wondered if this was not the place Queen Grief was hold captive! By the gods, this idea petrified me to the deepest of my bones... Luckily, it was not the case, but I led to another hall, a small one, it only took me an hour to reach the wall at the other side. Then, there was two ways to choose. One was a small crevice through a wall, and the other one was the very narrow walkway made of stone that could break under my weight at any moment.

I choose to take the first one, the small crevice. After about three minutes of walking, or more crawling in it, there was another small stone way, I choose to take my chance and cross it. On the other end, there was a small room. It looked like some mythical treasure could have been in there, but there was still nothing.

Sadly, I turned back toward the small hall where I was earlier. As I got back there, I looked down the abyss that rested under this dangerous path. It had no end! It was a true bottomless pit! Turning my eyes away from it, I carefully started to walk on the small stone bridge.

Each step was a new way to see if it was sturdy enough to support me. After carefully crossing it, there was some stairs going up this time. After what might have been 30 minutes of climbing, there was a strange, dark figure standing there. It was just there, in a cave, an obsidian arch. It was the first time I saw something like this in the Moria, it was very appealing.
Decided to see what it really was, I walked towards it. Whatever it could be, it had to do something, that, I was sure of!

Then, I did one step too close to it, and it took no time to show me what it did.

It was a portal or some sort of magical thing, by the time I blinked my eyes, I was not there anymore. I was outside, in the night, there was a lot of stars in the sky, it was perfectly clear, they were shining...

When I looked to my left, I recognised this place...

I was just outside the old Gypsy Camp, now reduced to ruins by the Corruption...

You don't look like you believe me, do you?
I swear on my honor that all of this is true!
Heck, even if I do swear it's true, you still don't believe me!

When I die, I'm sure I won't even have shared half of what I've seen, for I know I would not be believed...

- - - - -
You can belive me or not, but almost all or what is written here is true, exept from a few things added to make the RP better, but the main storyline is all 100% true!

Next time, I'll write about Gromm's execution and my assassination.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
resurrect your profile!!!
Update for the heck of it :p
He's a legacy character by now!

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
You're right, that's probably not been updated for over 3 years!
I'll get to it later today.

Edit: Or some other time...

Last edited:

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Thruth is, despite the backstory and his stories that might not fit the current lore perfectly, most of the information about him was correct. I added a few things here and there, but I'm not too sure what else I should add, or what I could even add. Maybe I should fill out a longer and newer character sheet and post it in here as a proper update?

I'm not good with this. What do you people think I should do?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thruth is, despite the backstory and his stories that might not fit the current lore perfectly, most of the information about him was correct. I added a few things here and there, but I'm not too sure what else I should add, or what I could even add. Maybe I should fill out a longer and newer character sheet and post it in here as a proper update?

I'm not good with this. What do you people think I should do?
I think you should just keep exploring and traveling the seas without worrying about these things too much!