• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Active Leofaren Venna

Shankster

Loyal Servant of Altera

General Information:

Name: Leofaren Venna

Other Names: Friends often call him "Leo"

Titles: Chronicler of the Arget Isles

Race: Silver Elf

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Current Residence: Arget Isles

Relationship Status: Engaged

Social Status: Citizen of Arget

Physical Appearance:

Height: 6'2

Weight: 150

Eye Color: Dark sapphire blue, flecked with silver

Skin Color: Pale white

Shape of Face: Angular, high cheek bones

Distinguishing Features: Sorrowful looking eyes, nearly permanently impassive expression

Build of Body: Willowy, some lean muscle but he is definitely a scholar not a warrior

Hair Color: Raven black

Hair Style: Worn long, swept back or tied loosely when working

Complexion: Mostly flawless, does tend to have dark circles under his eyes when he focuses too much on his work and neglects his sleep

Posture: Straight backed and proper at all times, tries to hold himself with an air of sophistication. When nervous he tends to take on a more meek posture.

Is Seen By Others As: Not sure

Scars: Long scar running across his chest

Voice: Smooth and educated sounding, although when conversing with people he is unfamiliar with his speech can become somewhat stilted. Tends to begin speaking very quickly when excited, happy, nervous, or scared. His normal speaking volume is rather quiet compared to what a person would normally use.

Personality:

Likes: Kind people, good food, books, fine art and music, spending time with friends

Dislikes: Fighting, manual labor, mean or cruel people, RAIN

Strengths: A sharp mind and an educated background, is able to be very brave on behalf of people he cares about, always able to see the good in people

Weaknesses: Not an experienced fighter at all, can be nervous around people he perceives as being much higher socially than himself, struggles to be brave for himself, although he tries to be as friendly as possible to everyone, this sometimes backfires and comes across as insincere

Fears: Being harmed or harming others, drowning, failing in his pursuit of knowledge, SPIDERS

Values: He believes knowledge is the key to everything; power, happiness, and the advancement of all people. He also values the personal stories of other people as he believes they add to his understanding of the world. He will go to great lengths for his friends, doing whatever he can to help them.

Education: Received a fairly extensive education while growing up, he seeks to build upon that

Languages: Common, Elven, in the process of learning Aurion

General Attitude: Pensive but kind, he is interested in helping others and increasing his understanding of the world. He does not share the majority of the racial prejudices some other silver elves have, and will willingly work with almost anyone. Is fairly laid back with people he is familiar with, but easily grows nervous around strangers. Is very eager to learn, which sometimes gets him in trouble.

Religious Inclination: Passing interest as far as studying religious texts goes, does worship Silas and will pray to him when the mood arises

General Intelligence: He prides himself on his intellect and considers it one of his defining strengths

General Sociability: Mostly competent when it comes to socializing, can sometimes come across as stiff or too formal, sometimes seems sycophantic with his praise and pleasantries, although he usually really does mean them

Alignment: neutral good

Short Term Goals: Continue his research, help his friends, continue learning how to defend himself and others, progress his education in alchemy

Long Term Goals: Climbing the hierarchical ladder, writing books, working toward the betterment of all people.

Possessions:

Wardrobe: He favors long, purple robes embroidered with golden thread paired with traveling clothes underneath

Jewelry: A necklace bearing his family crest.

Pets/Animals: Pet bird named Percival, or "Percy" for short

Owned Homes: A home in Arget, which he likes quite a bit

General Wealth: Doing alright for himself, never really focuses on wealth as he is almost always wrapped up in his research but he gets by quite comfortably these days.

History:

Birthplace: Familial estate

Childhood: Spent mostly on his family's estate learning things both academic and social.

Teen Years: This is when his interest in other cultures began, his education continued during this time.

Adulthood: Spends most of his time either researching, or applying the knowledge that he has gained. However, he tries to spend as much time with friends as he can.

Family History: His family has a long mercantile history, he has found business to be dull or soulless.

Past Places of Residences: Since leaving home mostly inns or the homes of people he has met during his travels

Places Traveled: Spends much of his time in either Arget or The Compendium, although he visits his friends in other cities often

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Very peaceful, would not resort to violence unless his life or the lives of others depended on it.

Weaponry: A treated steel sword forged by Akasha. Has been wearing it more frequently lately, but he is often unarmed, especially when in Arget.

Combat Training: Basic sword training when he was a boy, is now training again with the help of Kitrana and Ayda.

Last edited:

Shankster

Loyal Servant of Altera
Relationships

Family:
Cassian: I honestly do not know where I would be if I had not met you. I owe a great deal of my growth as a person to you, and my life has been improved immeasurably by knowing you. You are my confidant, friend, and as far as I'm concerned, my brother. Baron2537

Ayda: Your astounding capacity for empathy, your fierce dedication to your family, and your kind, helpful nature are just some of the reasons I admire and respect you so much. I am honored by the fact you view me as family, and the feeling is mutual. Ayda

Laisa: My student, my ward, and a member of my family that I care deeply for. I will do whatever I can to ensure your success, and keep you safe. At the same time I do not want to stifle your independence or drive for adventure. I just hope you know that you can come to me for anything. Samiwashere

Romantic Interest:
Kitrana: My fiancé, you are a source of great comfort and strength for me in these troubled times. It is difficult for me to find the words to express just how much I care about you. godfather1

Friends:
Fronslin: I cannot thank you enough for everything you have taught me. I can always trust in your wisdom, and I value your friendship immensely. Fronslin

Amelia: I greatly enjoy the time I spend with you, and I will do whatever I can to ensure your happiness in the future. Samiwashere

Darius: There is never a dull moment with you around. I will always be grateful to you for saving my life, I just wish I got to see you more often. Feraligatrdesu

Na'vina: You have quickly become a close friend. I will not forget the kindness and support you have given me, and I will do whatever I can to repay them in kind. Tomato150

Raalvara: You have proven yourself to be a steadfast friend, and a capable person all around. It seems that there are difficulties ahead for you, and I hope that I can find a way to help. Raal

Kopii: I feel like I have learned more from any one of our conversations than during an entire day studying in a library. You are kind, compassionate, supportive, and now one of my closest friends. Your past is troubling indeed, but you seem to always be looking toward the future. I will try to do the same. Omikuji

Tavia: I never know what to expect from our conversations. You are quick witted, jovial, and just a joy to be around in general. You do not deserve the hardships you have faced, and I hope that you can find peace. You should believe in yourself more; I do. Samiwashere

Liked:
Tania: You seem like a good kid, and I believe you have a lot of potential. Don't give up on your dreams, and work hard. StarWillow2000

Nireth and Azure Cerridwen: The respect I have for you two is without measure. I feel like I can always rely on your wisdom when faced with a problem I do not know how to resolve. I will do my best to repay your kindness. Lady Alec / Immerael

Kethron: Thank you for beginning my instruction in enchanting. I'm looking forward to seeing you more in the future. Heie

Akasha: You are skilled at your craft and incredibly dependable. I know I can count on you for any future projects. Lady Alec

Raedon: Things are certainly always interesting when you are around. You have a fun sense of humor, and besides, any friend of Cassian's is a friend of mine. Portato

Lillium: I am truly grateful for the knowledge you have shared with me. I have nothing but respect for you, and I plan to learn as much as you are willing to teach. Cukie1

Acquaintances:
Sugar: I do not know you very well, but you seem kind, intelligent, and you bake a mean cupcake. Ruu

Drew Swift: A bold young man with some lofty ambitions. You seem like a good person at heart, just be careful to not rush things. Moo_bot

Connor: You are a man of few words, but you make the ones you do say count. I would like us to become friends. Baron2537

Theodosia Engem: We have met only a handful of times, but you seem like an amiable, interesting person. I am very grateful that you agreed to teach Laisa, I wont forget that kindness. lycana

Unsure/Wary:
Jaden: For a long time I heard nothing but bad things about you. Some of them I have even seen to be true with my own eyes. However there are people that I trust that say you are more than you seem, and that you are deserving of respect and understanding. For now I will continue to observe you when possible, and at least concede the understanding part. CloakedReaper

Arianne: You have always seemed very mysterious, and at times dangerous. I would like to understand you more, despite others' warnings. Rossu

Disliked/Feared:
Raven: You scare me, plain and simple. I will do my best to prove you wrong. Ozzy

Azariah: I can never tell what you are thinking, and you seem almost as dangerous as your husband. Ayda

Last edited: