Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Leofaren Venna

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero

{General Information}

Name: Leofaren Venna

Other Names: Friends often call him "Leo"

Titles: Former Chronicler of the Arget Isles, Archivist of the Kalstaat, Master of Alchemy in Eldpoint

Race: Silver Elf

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Current Residence: Queensport

Relationship Status: Married

Social Status: Some would call him a noble, he views himself as nothing more than a normal man.

{Physical Appearance}

Height: 6'4

Weight: 150

Eye Color: Dark sapphire blue, flecked with silver. When in dim or dark lighting they glow an eerie aquamarine.

Skin Color: Pale white

Shape of Face: Angular, high cheek bones

Distinguishing Features: Sorrowful looking eyes, nearly permanently impassive expression.

Build of Body: Willowy, some lean muscle but he is definitely a scholar not a warrior.

Hair Color: Raven black

Hair Style: Worn long, swept back or tied loosely when working

Complexion: Mostly flawless, does tend to have dark circles under his eyes when he focuses too much on his work and neglects his sleep.

Posture: Straight backed and proper at all times, tries to hold himself with an air of sophistication. When nervous he tends to take on a more meek posture.

Is Seen By Others As: Distant, reserved, even uncaring.

Scars: Long scar running across his torso from the left side of his collar bone to the right side of his hip, three parallel scars horizontally across his chest, four parallel scars across the right side of his rib cage, one running from elbow to wrist on the inside of his right arm, two puncture wound scars on the right side of his neck.

Voice: Smooth and educated sounding, his speaking volume is rather quiet compared with most people, and his tone is almost always somber or melancholy.

{Personality}

Kind people, good food, books, fine art and music, spending time with friends, research.

Dislikes: Fighting, manual labor, malicious or cruel people, rain.

Strengths: A sharp mind and an educated background, is able to be very brave on behalf of people he cares about, always able to see the good in people.

Weaknesses: Not a particularly strong fighter, can be nervous around people he perceives as being much higher socially than himself, struggles to be brave for himself, although he tries to be as friendly as possible to everyone, this sometimes backfires and comes across as insincere.

Fears: Harming others, drowning, failing in his pursuit of knowledge, spiders, losing those that he cares about.

Values: He believes knowledge is the key to everything; power, happiness, and the advancement of all people. He also values the personal stories of other people as he believes they add to his understanding of the world. He will go to great lengths for his friends, doing whatever he can to help them.

Education: Received a fairly extensive education while growing up, and has built upon that quite a bit. Although in his mind his education will never truly be complete.

Languages: Fluent in Common, Elven, Aurion, Rede, Lavish, and Fae.

General Attitude: Pensive and kind, he is interested in helping others and increasing his understanding of the world. He does not share the majority of the racial prejudices some other silver elves have, and will willingly work with almost anyone. Is fairly laid back with people he is familiar with, but easily grows distant around strangers. Is very eager to learn, which sometimes gets him in trouble.

Religious Inclination: Revered Silas when he was alive, his faith is now directed toward the Grey Lady and Shalherana.

General Intelligence: He prides himself on his intellect and considers it one of his defining strengths.

General Sociability: Mostly competent when it comes to socializing, can sometimes come across as stiff or too formal. His hard to read mannerisms can make him seem unapproachable at times.

Alignment: neutral good

Short Term Goals: Continue his research, help his friends, continue learning how to defend himself and others.

Long Term Goals: Climbing the hierarchical ladder, writing books, working toward the betterment of all people.

{Possessions}

Wardrobe:
He favors long coats and fine, tailored clothing.

Jewelry: A necklace bearing his family crest, a simple iron ring studded with a small emerald, his wedding ring.

Pets/Animals: Pet bird named Percival, or "Percy" for short

Owned Homes: Owns homes in Queensport, Astrum, Veraci, Linlea, Eldpoint and soon will own one in Mockingbay. He seeks to own property in as many cities as possible, due to the nature of his work.

General Wealth: Quite wealthy from his various appointed positions, as well as the occasional bit of investment banking. He sees wealth as a means to an end rather than something to revel in.

{History}

Birthplace: Arget

Childhood: Spent mostly on his family's estate learning things both academic and social.

Teen Years: This is when he began drifting from his family ideologically, and he began wanting to see more of the world.

Adulthood: Spends most of his time either researching, or applying the knowledge that he has gained. However, he tries to spend as much time with friends as he can.

Family History: His family had a long mercantile history, he has found business to be dull and soulless.

Past Places of Residences: Arget, now destroyed. He still mourns for the former bastion of his people.

Places Traveled: There are few places on the continent that Leofaren has not visited. His work and research have taken him from the frozen north to the sweltering south, and all places in between.

{Combat}

Peaceful or violent:
Very peaceful, would not resort to violence unless his life or the lives of others depended on it.

Weaponry: A treated steel sword forged by Akasha, heavily enchanted. Has been wearing it more frequently lately, but he is often unarmed.

Combat Training: Basic sword training when he was a boy. Practices most days, however he is far from a battle hardened warrior.

Last edited:

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
Relationships

Family:
Cassian: I honestly do not know where I would be if I had not met you. I owe a great deal of my growth as a person to you, and my life has been improved immeasurably by knowing you. You are my confidant, friend, and as far as I'm concerned, my brother. Baron2537

Ayda: I am continually impressed by the passion with which you live your life. The fierceness of your loyalty is matched only by the intensity of your scorn toward any that earn your ire. We do not see each other as often as we once did, however I still consider you my sister. Ayda

Laisa: I could not ask for a better student, or a better daughter. I am proud beyond measure of the accomplishments you have amassed so far, and I can scarcely wait to see what else you will succeed in. Samiwashere

Kitrana: My wife, you are a source of great comfort and strength for me in these troubled times. It is difficult for me to find the words to express just how much I care about you. If I accomplish one thing in my life, I hope it is making you happy. French Roast

Friends:
Kopii: There is perhaps no one that has taught me as much as you have, Kopii. You are my dearest friend, and I would do absolutely anything in my power to see you safe and happy. You have done more for me than I can ever repay, and I hope you have even an inkling of how much you mean to me. Omikuji

Elizabeth: I was honored to be selected as one of your advisors, and I promise to fulfill that duty to the best of my ability. You are a complicated person, and there are times when I am unsure of what you are thinking or feeling, even with how long we have known each other. Despite that, I count you as a close friend, and I am proud to do what I can to aid you and your family. NIAH

Kam: You are a kind, steadfast individual, a formidable warrior, and an astute, competent student. I was somewhat perplexed by the decision to take you on as a formistry apprentice, however I see now that it was a wise choice. I look forward to working cooperatively with you in the future. Kamaoe

Milah: I have never once allowed for incompetence or laziness in my lessons, and still you have done nothing but excel. You are attentive, and comprehend information as soon as it is presented to you. I have no doubt in my mind that you will become an even more outstanding mage than you already are.
Jazzper

Liked:
Podric: Your pledge to be better than your predecessor has so far been upheld. I have never hated you, but there was a time when I would have been happy never seeing you again. You are a man that dedicates himself entirely to whatever task is at hand, and I truly believe that you have never done anything with nefarious intent. Luam

Ashna: My respect for you knows no bounds, Lady of the Linlea Isles. Your city became a nexus for treatment, defense, and, unfortunately, attacks from the entity. Despite that, you never wavered in your dedication to those that needed help. Your stoic demeanor veils a compassionate soul, and I am very glad to know you. Going forward I just hope I can repay you for what you have done. Solus

Katherine: Your quizzical, amiable nature is amusing and endearing. Your presence brings a certain element of hope during trying times, and you have quickly become a bright spot in the lives of many around you. I will do what I can to ensure your success as you grow up.
Elz

Jane: You possess a mental fortitude few your age have. These dark times have not been kind to you, yet you persist with a smile and kindness. You are almost like an elder sister to Katherine, and I think she benefits greatly from that. Sizzix

Thryss: I was prepared to hold you in low regard after hearing some troubling things. However upon meeting you, you seem perfectly pleasant and a dedicated mother, protector, and all around decent person. I wish you and your daughter well, and if I am able to help you in the future, I shall. Ellievator

Leighton: You and I are both remnants of a wonderful place, now gone. I do not know you particularly well, however I have found our interactions to be nice enough, and your goal of building a new home for our people is one I support entirely. Mapboy

Acquaintances:
Lilith: You have shown yourself to be intelligent and kind, at least in the few times we have interacted. I look forward to the continued sharing of information. Arcana

Jaden: For a long time I did not know what to think of you. I have heard so much bad, but I have seen some good. I think that you are like most people, you have your flaws, but deep down you strive to do the right thing. You have proven yourself competent in my eyes, and you have not shirked your duties during this crisis, so you have my respect. CloakedReaper

Joseph: You are a young man in need of your own identity. Whomever you follow, you do so absolutely. And while loyalty is a noble quality, your dedication has a certain puppet-like quality to it. Despite that, your good-natured personality and penchant for hijinks are entertaining and pleasant. JoeJoe

Kethron: Thank you for beginning my instruction in enchanting. Heie

Fronslin: I thank you for all you taught me in the past. I am glad that you have built a family for yourself and seem to be happy. Fronslin

Asero: I have long been unsure of how to feel about you, Asero. From curiosity to contempt, you have certainly made an impression. You make my daughter happy, however, and that makes you worthy of my appreciation. Electric

Nikolche: You are a bit of an enigma, but what I do know about you is rather compelling.
Niko

Uriel: I have never met a person as unambiguous as you, Uriel. You are without deception, deceit, or dishonesty; however you are also without tact. I have no doubt that your intentions are pure, I just hope you learn that some problems cannot be solved by going straight at them. Brit

Sigmund: You are a credit to your faith, and I find myself agreeing with you more often than not when I listen to your sermons, both official and spontaneous. Scardrac

Wolfgang: I have met few people your age as reserved and melancholy as your are. I wonder if there is some event in your past to account for that, or if it is simply in your nature. In any case, you are a competent, driven young man, and I wish you the best of luck in your pursuits. Rygan

Sunflower: You are a peculiar person, not in a bad way, though. Your kind, gentle disposition is charming, and I find your artwork intriguing. I do hope that you become more confident in yourself. Yuki

Unsure/Wary/Disliked:
Arianne: Your recklessness has cost you dearly, it seems. Rossu

Ardaric: I do not believe your claims of innocence, and even if I did, I have witnessed your capacity for greed and dishonesty firsthand. You needn't fear reprisal from me, but I know your true nature, and I will be watching.
Tideborne

Hated:

Melzar: If I ever have you at my mercy, you will learn that sometimes dead is better. Bartooniilii

Maceo: I am glad you are gone. Brit

Forgotten/Missed/Indifferent (A sort of catch all for characters that I have not seen in a long time, or that Leo just doesn't ever interact with anymore)
Raalvara
Tavia
Yasmine
Gilligan
Nireth and Azure Cerridwen
Akasha
Melarue
Olive
Linden
Vashti
Virnaak
James
Aleksander
Sugar
Charles
Grey
Ater
Lisbet

Last edited:

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
Finally got around to doing relationships. I have a horrible memory for this kind of thing, so if I am missing anyone please let me know.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Just saw this and just saw Azariahs relation. This pleases me.

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
A couple relations updates and additions. As always, remind me if I am forgetting someone.

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
i like this nice purple man
Thanks muchly.

Finally got around to adding people to relations, and updating a few others. I know for a fact that I am forgetting people, so please let me know if I should add your character. Also if you think your entry should be updated, or just want it updated in general, poke me about that as well.

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
Added some people to relations, changed a few entries. Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, feel free to point them out to me. If I am forgetting your character, or you want me to change up their entry, by all means let me know.