1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! Get Whitelisted Today and join us! Then check out our Starter Guide made just for you.
  3. Keep up-to-date on the Incursion Campaign!
  4. Here's a guide to the Prestige plugin! Read it here.
  5. To purchase property at Storm's Landing, Please Click Here!
  6. Hey, Guest! Contribute to the Server to keep us Alive!

Let the 1.12 Update Begin!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Niah, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Fronslin

Fronslin Lord of Altera

Character Name:
    Fronslin
    Race:
    Elf
    House:
    Hawklight
    I'm sure staff will give us an ETA when they are good and ready, just sit tight for now folks.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Tottot

The Tottot Lord of Altera

Character Name:
    Jerr'co Hakiaz
    Alt Name:
    James McGuffin
    Race:
    Earthspawn
    In-game Town/City:
    Mockingbay
    House:
    Azerwind
    I'm lazy.
  3. Sankera

Sankera Lord of Altera 2015 Player of the Month

Character Name:
    Oceanman
    Alt Name:
    LOVE THE CRONCH
    tumblr_inline_ou0meaxM711uids5k_540.jpg

download it you ass
    • Player Love Player Love x 1
  4. ToastySpam

ToastySpam Noble of Altera

Character Name:
    Star
    Alt Name:
    Katariah Golonos
    Race:
    Human
    In-game Town/City:
    Everywhere
    House:
    (See Above)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  5. Niah

Niah The Awkward Staff Member Moderator

We can't put a date or an exact timeframe on when we will be ready to make the transition, but a lot of progress has been made. I wanted to bump this to let you know where we're at with this.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Go Go Sherlock Go Go Sherlock x 1
  6. Tiberione

Tiberione Moderator Staff Member Moderator Media Council

Character Name:
    Ulric Quinn
    Alt Name:
    Arthur Quinn
    In-game Town/City:
    None
    House:
    Sangria
    Awesome! Great work so far!
  7. Niah

Niah The Awkward Staff Member Moderator

I'll be turning plugin updates over to Tiberione from here. But we're making so much progress. The progress on this update would not have been possible without Lady Alec Solus and Tiberione .

It is time to give credit to someone else in addition to our staff. As many of you remember, our map was made by a fantastic terrafromer known as GuildsMC. He also did some renders of our cities to help promote our server. Lady Alec reached out to him and it was thanks to his work that we were able to update our custom plugins. And now thanks to Tiberione, we are able to bug test and hopefully implment them.

The Inactivity thread and people on Skype have repeatedly quipped that plugins and hardware were dead in the water, and I can truly assure that it's not. :)

Thanks to everyone that has brought us this far! And with that, I'll leave the update threads to Tiberione!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. BoredBrit

BoredBrit Lord of Altera

Character Name:
    Maceo de Courtnay I
    Race:
    Human
    House:
    Artois
    *he chant her name like satanist* niah Niah NIAH! NIAH!