Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Let the 1.12 Update Begin!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Plugin Update Announcement

Hello lovelies!

In a recent thread discussing the current state of the server, a few players had mentioned that we were running old plugins and had an outdated game version. We wanted to go ahead and put together this announcement that we have quietly been working behind the scenes to remedy that, and have been working towards this for the better part of a month now.

We have enlisted the help of someone experienced in plugin work to help us go through all of our plugins and update them so that we can make way for a glorious 1.12 update. It is a bit early to give a time frame of when this will be done, but we will periodically bump this thread with updates.

If you notice any bugs, new or old, please let us know so that we can make sure they're addressed.

Updates
October 10, 2017 -- Most plugins are ready to go for the 1.12 update. We're in the process of looking for a replacement to a couple plugins, and a few spicy additions, and then we'll load them to our Test Server for general bug fixing and testing.

October 18, 2017 -- Server goes down for maintenace as Tiberione takes point on the update. Bug testing portion begins.

Last edited:

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty

Do you know what this means ladies and gentlemen!? We can write paragraphs now! No more tiny amounts of limited characters! I will have all the edgy entries ready for that good ole copy paste! Yay better roleplaying!

256 characters rather than 100!

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
So I assume this means you're no longer looking for a hardware/software developer?
Ngl I'm a smidgen disappointed

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Wait.. [Snap Crackle Pop]! I GOTTA EDIT MY RESOURCE PACK AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Just a request to staff in general
In case we would miss something that would greatly help RP, pls rather wait with the server update for another month before we have to wait for it so long again.

Last time we missed Lamas by just 1 "0.1" and they could have been a great source of RP, especially since it was around/in the early days of the map move.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Just a request to staff in general
In case we would miss something that would greatly help RP, pls rather wait with the server update for another month before we have to wait for it so long again.

Last time we missed Lamas by just 1 "0.1" and they could have been a great source of RP, especially since it was around/in the early days of the map move.
You meme that way we can wait all the months because next month there could be an update