Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Let the 1.12 Update Begin!

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm sure staff will give us an ETA when they are good and ready, just sit tight for now folks.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I'm lazy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Plugin Update Announcement

Updates
October 10, 2017 -- Most plugins are ready to go for the 1.12 update. We're in the process of looking for a replacement to a couple plugins, and a few spicy additions, and then we'll load them to our Test Server for general bug fixing and testing.
We can't put a date or an exact timeframe on when we will be ready to make the transition, but a lot of progress has been made. I wanted to bump this to let you know where we're at with this.

D

Dark Auras

We can't put a date or an exact timeframe on when we will be ready to make the transition, but a lot of progress has been made. I wanted to bump this to let you know where we're at with this.
Awesome! Great work so far!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Plugin Update Announcement

Hello lovelies!

In a recent thread discussing the current state of the server, a few players had mentioned that we were running old plugins and had an outdated game version. We wanted to go ahead and put together this announcement that we have quietly been working behind the scenes to remedy that, and have been working towards this for the better part of a month now.

We have enlisted the help of someone experienced in plugin work to help us go through all of our plugins and update them so that we can make way for a glorious 1.12 update. It is a bit early to give a time frame of when this will be done, but we will periodically bump this thread with updates.

If you notice any bugs, new or old, please let us know so that we can make sure they're addressed.

Updates
October 10, 2017 -- Most plugins are ready to go for the 1.12 update. We're in the process of looking for a replacement to a couple plugins, and a few spicy additions, and then we'll load them to our Test Server for general bug fixing and testing.

October 18, 2017 -- Server goes down for maintenace as Tiberione takes point on the update. Bug testing portion begins.
I'll be turning plugin updates over to Tiberione from here. But we're making so much progress. The progress on this update would not have been possible without Lady Alec Solus and Tiberione .

It is time to give credit to someone else in addition to our staff. As many of you remember, our map was made by a fantastic terrafromer known as GuildsMC. He also did some renders of our cities to help promote our server. Lady Alec reached out to him and it was thanks to his work that we were able to update our custom plugins. And now thanks to Tiberione, we are able to bug test and hopefully implment them.

The Inactivity thread and people on Skype have repeatedly quipped that plugins and hardware were dead in the water, and I can truly assure that it's not. :)

Thanks to everyone that has brought us this far! And with that, I'll leave the update threads to Tiberione!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I'll be turning plugin updates over to Tiberione from here. But we're making so much progress. The progress on this update would not have been possible without Lady Alec Solus and Tiberione .

It is time to give credit to someone else in addition to our staff. As many of you remember, our map was made by a fantastic terrafromer known as GuildsMC. He also did some renders of our cities to help promote our server. Lady Alec reached out to him and it was thanks to his work that we were able to update our custom plugins. And now thanks to Tiberione, we are able to bug test and hopefully implment them.

The Inactivity thread and people on Skype have repeatedly quipped that plugins and hardware were dead in the water, and I can truly assure that it's not. :)

Thanks to everyone that has brought us this far! And with that, I'll leave the update threads to Tiberione!
*he chant her name like satanist* niah Niah NIAH! NIAH!