Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Let's Play a Game Of Chaos!

Hyliade

I think I might like it here
Ever wanted to know the feeling of getting kidnapped, attempting an escape from a house in nowhere, all the while teased by Chaotic Games!?
WELL NOW YOU CAN!
This is a notice for players who are well... interested in having their character Kidnapped in the near future for an event!
The event will take place next Sunday! (Nov 18, 4:00 PM PST)
As your character
may be put into danger, This is also acting as a type of Consent forum!
(I'll be using the Forlorn Player Tiers for this, as they are simple to go by.)
Tier One:
Peaceful... Why did you sign up?
Tier Two:
A comfortable middle-ground. You consent to injury, harm, capture, but you don't consent to being killed or being maimed.
Tier Three:
For the risk takers. This means you consent to everything happening to your character, up to and including death if the scenario calls for it.
Tier Four:
You just really want to off your character.

If you agree to signing up... prepare for... a Visit.
This Event will ideally be a more private one, with a cast ranging from 1-4 Kidnapped PC's
Anyone else who wishes to participate i can try find a role for!
If you do decide to sign up for these Chaotic games, or would like more information before hand, and need more details:
(As i don't want to spoil EVERYTHING in this post)

Feel Free to Pm me over the forums!
This event is also attempting to be a Ritual of sorts, to entertain the god of Chaos... Jishrim.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lilac Silveira {Dont kill me Ruu }
Between tier two and three. No actual death pls

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
howdy doody pardner

Gilligan Kearney: Tier 2
Additional notes: I have no idea what you have in store but I'm super willing to help out.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Lilac Silveira {Dont kill me Ruu }
Between tier two and three. No actual death pls

On the other hand:
[ Sugar Silveira ] - Tier 3, able to consider tier 4. Accept with a pinch of salt.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If there's still space, I'm bringing Rahm into the party with tier 3!
EDIT: or if you need someone on the inside, The Fool is an evil god worshipper too, so you may use him if you need him.

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
not a direct sign-up but i always consent to everything so do as you wish if it comes up in rp

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Pod Flanders, Tier 3 [Preferably death not be up to any type of roll]

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
If you need a character to help out, I got my Visage boy Clyde who would love to do some kidnapping~

Hyliade

I think I might like it here
Alright so I'm going to pose a question for everyone who's participating as of so far, Do we want to move the Event date to closer date? (Ex: Friday) Reasons being that well kidnapping is difficult to do in such a way to set up an event like this, it stops your character From Rping till the event happens and that would be up to around a week from today. However! If it works for everyone we could move the event day to Friday instead of Sunday so that if you do happen to want your characters to get kidnapped Earlier on, you can also get back into RP earlier on.

What does everyone say to this?