Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Let's Play a Game Of Chaos!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
So far it's just a party of 3. But we are keeping the hunt small.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
I'm in, Tier 3 as Chelsea!

I'm generally available any time Saturday, Sunday, or Monday or after 6pm CST Tuesday through Friday, though usually I can be on at any time on request.

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
I'd like to go in on Tier two with Valtae, but I'm only really available infrequently due to work. If i miss an event I'm okay with that though i will be a sad panda... anything done on Sunday or Monday i likely can be on for if i have forewarning so i can rearrange my errands to leave a time slot open.

If youd rather i not and have people you know you cna nab and interact with at any time, i understand.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I'd like to go in on Tier two with Valtae, but I'm only really available infrequently due to work. If i miss an event I'm okay with that though i will be a sad panda... anything done on Sunday or Monday i likely can be on for if i have forewarning so i can rearrange my errands to leave a time slot open.

If youd rather i not and have people you know you cna nab and interact with at any time, i understand.
Asero is disappointed that Valtae might get kidnapped