Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leviticus Tull

Agnew

Legend of Altera
In your seemingly endless island-hopping, you may happen upon a particular island strewn with the remains of strange wooden structures, discarded food refuse, and various heaps of junked mechanisms and mysterious materials. Should you happen to venture through this particular trash-heap, you may happen upon the occasional residence of the untimely traveler, Leviticus Tull. While he's not liable to do much if you touch the pile of rags meticulously labeled "BEd", you'd prefer not to find out what numerous additional gifts the apparent vagabond has left in this seemingly forlorn domicile. Little else is of note but the carvings on the wall, which appear more comprehensive with each passing glance. Were you to brave the strange stenches and spilled...whatever that is on the floor long enough to properly read the carvings, you might learn a bit about the proud owner of the hovel...

*The poorly ordered etchings, ranging from careful carvings to hasty scratches, are impossible to line up chronologically, as they seem to be largely spontaneous and random in arrangement.*

"Remember to check for visitors...you don't want to have to hide in the you-know-what pile again..."

"They're James and Mave, definitely. C'mon, you don't forgot a person's name after all the times we shared."

"Guess I'm back in the old hole in the ground, though, all things considered, it could be far worse..."

"Just have to write my thoughts to keep them straight, or else I'll get bent out of shape..."

"Thought they would help me, but they just looked uncomfortably to each other, as if they didn't even know me...With all this dirt on me, that may be possible."

"Here lays the head of Leviticus Tull,
On nights when the space in the corner is full.
Don't wake me or take me, if you don't greatly mind,
for my prior engagements have me in a bind.
Don't rouse me or shake me, for I easily startle.
And bandit ears listen for any old sharp yell.
Just take what you will, then get out of my place,
If present, please try not to look at my face."

"Love my coat. It's my only coat...also my favorite coat. So what if it has a few patches, it's more intact that other aspects of myself."

"Gotta tell a joke or two to Jack and Mary next time I see them...They might not help me get by otherwise."

"I think someone's around. Time to move."

"Just need to find a few things to get one working...Remember the red one."