Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Frostwarts - School of Many Things

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added:
  • The Magical Invisible Book Effect - Kublai - The book introducing a theory on invisible books, the base of a guild.
  • Azarin's Power - Kublai - Mostly a compilation of public documents regarding the Azarin Bank.

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Small boop, Stella is on there twice by mistake....and I think she's at 4 points now

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Small boop, Stella is on there twice by mistake....and I think she's at 4 points now
Most likely the points of the second mention need to be added to the first mention of her, will do that now

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Most likely the points of the second mention need to be added to the first mention of her, will do that now
I appreciate it, but unless I'm doing math wrong she's not at 5 unless one of the recent ones gave 2 points?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The good guys with their outpost in Nid Arach have brought some books to Kublai, who paid em well enough for it. Lana is also writing great new additions to the library!

Added:
  • Amulet of the Stars - Arachian source - A book about a magical (?) object
  • Black Orb - Arachian source - A book about a vile black orb, which can be used to summon a demon, according to the book
  • Starlight Armor - Arachian source - A book about the fabled 'Starlight Armor', that brightly shines in the light of the stars.
  • Vial of the Stars - Arachian source - A book about an ink that can only be read under the light of the night-sky
  • Crow's Memory - Arachian source - A vile book about Whitespoor the Wicked
  • Hall of Decay - Arachian source - A vile book about a horrible place within Nid Arach
  • Wicked Curse - Arachian source - A book about the origin of the Pox Arcana; Whitespoor's curse
  • The Alteran Calendar - Lana - An extensive explanation of the names of the days of the week and names of the months.
  • Metaphysics III: Time - Lana - A treatise about the nature of time in Altera, well formatted too!
  • Invisible Book Keepers: Demons - Kublai - A lengthy book with all info possibly possible about demons

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added:
  • Owl Training - Kublai - A book about training an owl, or any pet really, with the addition of some fun ooc mechanics you may choose to use.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added a "Most recent addition of books" at the top of the 'library' post. I will no longer leave comments whenever I add something. Just keep an eye on those most recent five, which I'll be updating instead.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The full (and still growing) series of metaphysics 1 to 5 is now available in Frostwarts.
These series require a special mention, as these books hold well established theories and are extremely educative.
Hence, the recommendation of the Theories section has been changed accordingly!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Given the attendants of "The Land Where Time Stood Still" all 2 points each for their contribution to the school by helping out with exploring the ice-cave. That has gotten I am Wake 's character Lana 1 point away from access to the restricted section (which she'll probably earn once I'm able to catalog her books) and MelodyComplex 's character Cassia a few points away from graduating!!! :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added the 6th book of Metaphysics from I am Wake 's series. It's really really good. I recommend reading it. It's very nicely written and makes me want to become an enchanter. Also the book of the Pox Arcana by Electric is really worth your while if you missed what the disease was about. It tells its full story and is very immersive.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Someone made a donation of 11 books, about 11 Gods. With that, I've revised the 'Divine' section of the library and ordered the books per God on alphabetical order. So it's easier to check out a certain God, not having to go through all the books. Those books that mentioned multiple Gods or thoughts about them have been put together on one of the top shelves.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
CONGRATULATIONS! MelodyComplex 's character Cassia Herennia has officially graduated from Frostwarts and is one of two people who can call themselves Superior Snorkafluxes, wearing the title of Frostwarted Scholar, certified by the School of Many Things!

She joined as a little bouncy kid and is now 18 years old. She's got 37 points and has been around since the first term. One of two who may proudly wear the title of Frostwarted Scholar. I admire all the work you put in it. I know it's a long road from nothing to graduation and I am so happy to see you've pulled through and didn't give up! Big applause!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
And this thread has now received a giant overhaul. Much needed. I'm happy with the new looks!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
CONGRATULATIONS! I am Wake 's character Lana "Luck" Wake has officially graduated from Frostwarts and is one of three people who can call themselves Superior Snorkafluxes, wearing the title of Frostwarted Scholar, certified by the School of Many Things!

She joined for Term 3 and had a keen interest in cultural topics as well as historical themes. She wrote some incredible books, as well as her series of metaphysics and the journey around the continent which will remain top tier series of the library for many years to come.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If anyone is having doubts or if it's unclear. Frostwarts will remain as is, without any changes.

Olligreen is doing a heck of a job at the dark term. Once term is over we'll review how we both feel about continuing and then a new plan will be made. Besides, I'm not gone, I'm as good as gone. I'm tying up lose ends and not starting new projects, but Frostwarts is one that I'm not tying up. It'll remain and hopefully exist for a little while longer. I just love the place and its people too much.