Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lilacs abode

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
so i totes blames Lady Alec for this addiction to hedgies she got me so hooked my regular gaming groupe nicknamed me hedgie due to my enthrallment to them. And tonight i got aproved for a small cute little two momth old hedgie named lilac. I will be picking her up next month but here is the preview pics her breeder took.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I will fix this when i get homes For now alec and nia got to see them and her bieng a sassy thing XD

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
My first full night with mybaby girl she pinned my arm as her own so rp at a difficult angel shall be the challenge tonight

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I havnt really had liliac out and about in the house with the cats out and around active and I had her on the counter while i was washing my hair in the sink and the cat saw her and crept over as she was running about on the counter and was mesmerized by her reaching on her hind legs trying to get a peek at this new critter that had invaded. Then I put her in my pouch of my hoodie while I made me sandhiches and she still was trying to find the lilac at the counter so I walked by on the way to the room and stopped while liliac washing out of the pouch sniffeling and the cat leaned out and stuck her head into the hidey pouch in my hand thinking she was in there XD

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Some pictures those in my discord groups already saw but figure id share with the rest of yall the last one is yes she ran her wheel of its track then knocked it over im assuming cause she was mad she couldnt run anymore on it.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Look dad I know you are busy playing but its my turn to Pally tank for this raid in nidhog thankyou