Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Witch Queen

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Please view in Light Mode.
divider-5845199__340.png
demon1.png1.png
poopoo.giflilith4.png
N A M E : Lady Lilith Alraun {Lil-eth, of the night. Ahl-rawn, mandrake.}
O T H E R - N A M E S : Ma. Mother. 'Auld Crone.'
T I T L E S : Witch Queen of the Morvoren Dominion. Matriarch of House Alraun. High Sorceress of the Scholomance.
P R O F E S S I O N : Sorceress. Political Figure. Sovereign & Curator of the Scholomance. Master Enchanter (formerly). Master Alchemist. Savant & Researcher.

· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
A G E :
A little over a century and a decade old, by now. She was born on a stormy night within the month of Ghostmoon, something her mother had always brought up as something out of a fairytale - or perhaps an omen.
S O C I A L - S T A T U S :
Lilith has spent a greater portion of her life rising in hierarchy, putting a notable amount of work into such. She was not born with a silver spoon, but earned her titles after decades of garnering wealth and reknown. She has found herself amongst the ranks of the High Nobility, proudly holding her own lands and House.
S E X U A L I T Y - & - R E L A T I O N S H I P - S T A T U S :
The woman was twice widowed, previously - but has finally settled into a marriage after great lengths of hardship and struggle. She
finds attraction in both men and women, though it is not a common concern for her anymore.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
H O M E L A N D :
The Northern Kingdoms, otherwise known as the Drowned Land. Her home varied growing up. She was the daughter of a Moor Elven herbalist mother and a distant Silver Elven father, an Enchanter and Alchemist. Her younger upbringing was in a fishing village South of Grafjell, not far from the shores of the mainland. In her early teen years, she and her mother moved to a woodland cottage on the outskirts of a small settlement, where both worked as healers and midwives until the Undead stormed the continent - and was separated from life as she knew it. Landing upon the Eastern shores of what is now Blackstone with a crew of others; she has spent the rest of her life traveling, watching kingdoms rise and fall, the arcane making a vigorous return after centuries, an ever turning wheel of otherworldly horrors cast upon Altera, and far more that lay behind her old and weathered eyes.
C U R R E N T - R E S I D E N C E S - & - F R E Q U E N T - L O C A T I O N S :
Castle Stoneheart & Queensport, primarily. She tends to roam every now and then as well, not keen on staying in one place for too terribly long for fear of stagnancy and boredom in her age. The world is still full of curiosity to be seen, to be discovered.
C U R R E N T - S T A T U S :
She rules over Morvoren, watching over its restoration and sorting out other business related to such. She has also been spending much of her time within her institution - the Scholomance - overseeing initiations, research, and teaching Animancy.
poopoo.gif

divider-5845199__340.png
demon2.png2.png
poopoo.gif
S E X : Female.
R A C E : Moor Elven.
H E I G H T : She reaches six feet, though occasionally finds herself more elevated with her choice in boots.
W E I G H T : 132 Pounds

· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·

P H Y S I C A L - A P P E A R A N C E :
Lilith is a distinguished lady, standing tall and carrying herself with a certain grace, yet there is certainly an unshakably otherworldly aura about the woman. Both delightfully elegant, and unequivocally fierce. She is as sturdily built as can be, for an Elven woman. She appears to be within her late thirties physically, as a result of hardships meshing into her features and disposition - much compared to her younger looking counterparts. An angular facial structure. Long raven black hair falls to her hips - and her eyes are a piercing, ghostly violet with slit pupils as a product of the arcane. Dark eyelashes and brows, and she adorns her eyelids with a black kohl. Her skin is a pale silver and complexion is quite clear, save for the varying scars & marks that scrawl across her body. Her wardrobe tends to never stray far from black or other colors drawn from a dark palette. Her fingers are always decorated with thick silver rings, some inlaid with large gemstones of varying sorts. She truly carries the image of a sorceress, or that of a witch.
lilith6.jpg
S C A R S, - F E A T U R E S, - & - T A T T O O S :
Very old Animancy Sigil brand on her left palm, attained in her Sparking Ritual.
Faded raked claw marks on her back, from a Cave Wendigo.
Faded claw marks on her chest, from a Cave Wendigo.
Several healed cuts on her left hand, from years of bloodletting in Ritual.
Gash scar over the heart, from being impaled by a branch in the coming of Archon.
Gash scar on her right ankle, from a misstep on a rocky cliff.
Impossibly meticulous glyphs and sigils scrawled upon her back, cast upon her by the Figment Strange.
Meager clawlike nails extend from her fingertips, colored a gradient of black against her skin - a result of the arcane and former possession.
V O I C E :
A deeper pitched, yet feminine voice that carries a certain weight of authority. The woman tends to utilize a refined vocabulary in most situations, and often speaks serenely. A close reference of voice would be the character Melisande, from Game of Thrones. "Lilith's physicality is noticed second to her commanding aura. The witch exudes magic with each breath." ~ Lysander.
H Y G I E N E :
She bathes daily if she is able, holding a certain pride in her appearance and the way she carries herself. Her teeth, nails, hair, and skin are well cared for. The scent of a rich perfume of her own make follows her rather often, as well as the distinct smell of incense smoke. Despite her vain habits, she does not shy away from dirt and grime for short periods of time due to her occupation and other avocations.

poopoo.gif

divider-5845199__340.png
demon1.png3.png
poopoo.gif
G L I M P S E - I N T O - T H E - M I N D - A N D - S O U L :
To many upon first meet, Lilith could be described as cold and aloof, yet serene. She chooses to observe, to listen, to calculate, rather than speak first. Leading a more private life has caused her to be prone to such etiquette, though it has inevitably put a strain on her social life and building trust in others. Yet oftentimes, she can be roused into mischief and devilment when an occasion calls for it. She is determined, and carries a strong matriarchal decorum. Around those she has built more comfort with, she has a rather warmer nature, and her humor surfaces far more - often dark, morbid, dry, and even a bit risque. She is prone to staring quite often at strangers and those familiar to her alike. The woman is occasionally plagued by incoherent voices of beings beyond the veil, and on days where it is at its worst it becomes maddening, prompting outbursts and destructive urges in conjunction with bottled up emotion. Despite this, on most days she can remain as resilient as stone amidst chaos. Animancy, and the many things she has been put through has greatly numbed her sense of morality, becoming desensitized to the many morbid things within the world. The woman is mostly composed, until something or someone makes significant effort to provoke her ire. She has become far more destructive and difficult to extinguish when she is set alight - so to speak. She tends to not do any harm on her own whim, but certainly takes no 'shit' from other people regardless of their relationship to her - after decades of being a doormat for others - and has grown much higher standards for those she chooses to surround herself with. Despite her indomitable nature amongst most people, she is not prone to gallantry when it comes to the supernatural - and knows her limits when dealing with certain entities. She dislikes arrogance, and is quick to apprehend those who make fools of themselves with such. Lilith never quite understood the preservation of pride in the face of certain death - and she struggles with the matter - covertly feeling displeasure at the prospect of being considered a coward, but she knows she has saved the lives of quite a few close to her with a mindset geared solely towards the preservation of herself and others kept close.
lilith5.jpg
F A I T H - & - S P I R I T U A L I T Y :
Lilith was born to a very heathenistic mother, and thus moulded to become the shameless one she has become now. During her childhood, she and her mother were affiliates of a small old coven that held veneration to the Nameless One. Despite not knowing very much about her, some reverence to the goddess still remains within Lilith to this day, with the belief that her fragments were not only consumed by the unworthy Visage, but correctly theorized that fragments of her are the source of the arcane resurrection ever since being stripped from the mortal plane. Long ago, she has exhumed knowledge that the Figment, Magic, is an extension of the ancient goddess - and ever since, she passively offers reverence through her practice in the Arcane - but ultimately now, her spiritual path is founded on empowering & augmenting the soul.
E D U C A T I O N - & - B A C K G R O U N D :
She knows a staggering amount about the world around her, its history, and the things from beyond the veil that many others would not. Lilith is proud of her knowledge and dislikes admitting to any errors she makes, though she makes an effort to try and see growth from them in the long run. As much as it may not seem so, Lilith doesn't enjoy pretending that she knows everything - expressing that it seems like quite a burden. The woman comes from numerous backgrounds, being over a century year old. She was raised in a poor island fishing village and a woodland cottage as a girl, to rising into the ranks of royal courts decades later, then settling into independent nobility - experiencing life in many ways in between. As a result, she has attained a great many different perspectives on the world, which has ultimately granted her further wisdom.
G O A L S - & - A S P I R A T I O N S :
THE ARCANE | To successfully transmute her old magic into new, and grow into her full power once more.
KNOWLEDGE | She seeks to learn the arts of Ornamentalism and study the properties of crystals & gems, as of now.
SCHOLOMANCE | To successfully establish The Scholomance and acquire apprentices to bring under her wing.
MORVOREN | To restore and rejuvenate the settlement, to have it thrive. To make her mark upon the Eastern Kingdoms. To have a place to call home, permanently.
FAMILY | To heal, and lead the path to a better life for them all. To receive forgiveness. To have what makes a home truly hold valuable meaning.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
S T R E N G T H S - & - W E A K N E S S E S
KNOWLEDGEABLE | She is a master of the arts of Animancy, Alchemy, and formerly Enchanting. The woman is also very well learned in history, the supernatural & occult, Arcane Theory, the Planar Infinity, herbalism & botany, beasts, and the Divines.
DIPLOMATIC | Lilith has found much use for this skill, and fostered it by rising political and hierarchical ranks throughout her lifetime. She prefers to diffuse rather than extend conflict, usually by means of deals with mutual benefit.
PATIENT | The woman has lived for a long time, and knows that the slow and steady tend to win the race. She has gained nearly everything she has ever wanted, even if she has had to wait. She feels that time is the ultimate giver, and healer.
RESILIENT | Lilith has suffered a tremendous amount of harsh challenges and cruel ordeals in her lifetime, but ultimately feels that these events have made her much stronger in the long run. She wouldn't be who she is now without them.
CUNNING | She has always put survival, well-being, and personal gain on a pedestal. She is not above deception or evasion using her shrewdness to keep herself and the ones she cares for out of harm's way - and in order to achieve her own desires.
-
ALOOF | She is cynical of others, and much of this comes from her own nature. It takes great effort for one to find their way into her circle of trust, but holds tremendous care and loyalty for those that do. She is very wary and observant of others.
TROUBLED | Due to the trials and tribulations Lilith has endured, it has left her damaged. She suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, paranoia, and retains some auditory hallucinations as a scar from her old magic.
NUMBED MORALS | Lilith has spent decades under the study of Animancy, has witnessed many atrocities, and has experienced quite a number of things that has left her with ever loosening morality. She doesn't always recognize such.
BOTTLING | She feels the need to bury much of her negative emotions so that she can remain strong for those she cares for, and to maintain a strong image. But as she bottles up these things, they will always overflow at some point.
STUBBORN | She has a set of ways that she is adamant of following, and doesn't often stray from them due to how reliable they have been in her life. She is difficult to sway, and often applies these ways to others even if they should not want it.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
L I K E S - & - D I S L I K E S
MAGIC | The Arcane is one of the most major cornerstones of her being and has dedicated her life's work to studying it. Every aspect of it fascinates her, especially the magic of Animancy. She thoroughly enjoys teaching, as well.
NATURE | Lilith is quite fond of nature, and has spent the majority of her lifetime studying various niches of it - Herbalism & Botany being a favored subject. She usually devotes a good portion of her days to being outdoors, often in her gardens.
PLANAR ENTITIES | Forging good relations with beings beyond the veil has been an important facet to her ever since she became sparked into Animancy. She deeply appreciates the knowledge she has gleaned from interacting with them.
LIBRARIES & BOOKS | The ambience, the smell, the sound of pages flipping. The candlelight, and the words to be collected from parchments to vellum. Libraries & reading are a great comfort to her, a lot of her time is exhausted in them.
COMPETENCE | She acknowledges and appreciates others for their knowledge, skillsets, and/or otherwise being known for reliability. Lilith delights in mutual benefit, and naturally people with such qualities are of interest to her.
-
ARROGANCE | Perhaps her least favorite thing upon Altera is arrogance in others. She has watched as arrogance killed those who held great potential far too many times, quite a few close to her. She is very unimpressed by anyone who holds onto it.
PUSHOVERS | Oppositely to arrogance, spineless people irritate her. She only sees a lack of respect for themselves, and the woman has little patience for those who make no effort to step out from under people's boot, or overcome complete cowardice.
ZEALOTS | The Divines are a complex thing in her life, and knows she cannot share certain principles with the devout due to her being a Mage. Lilith is wary of them, and has noted their tendency to persecute & kill those of her kind.
HUMORLESS PEOPLE | She may be Elven, but even she understands that despite such - life is too short and harsh to not share a laugh with both strangers & those familiar alike when possible. She finds completely humorless people utterly boring.
PARTIALITY | It has certainly been quite some time, though it still happens on occasion. Being addressed as "Moor" instead of her name, or being told that she is smart for a "Moor," and other ways she has been put down for her ethnicity.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
L U R E S - & - F E A R S
KNOWLEDGE | The pursuit of all knowledge is a powerful driving force for her. She tries to learn at least one new thing a day, whether it be an advancement to her current skills or a piece of information she has not known before.
POWER | Whether it be in the Arcane, politically, through wealth, through renown, or other means. She has made it a long way, and desires to both maintain what she has garnered for herself and to acquire more where she can.
THE FORBIDDEN | Lilith takes pleasure in secrets of all kinds, especially things mortals weren't supposed to know. Despite her nosiness and slightly troubling fixation on such, the woman is an excellent secret keeper.
THE PLANAR INFINITY | Beyond the Veil. Its mysteries, its denizens, its cosmology, its structures... just about everything regarding the Planar Infinity is of significant interest to her. It greatly compliments her life's study & work in Animancy.
FAVORS, DEBTS, PACTS | As malicious as it may sound, Lilith simply likes knowing that people she has made deals with will eventually have her back. However, she does indeed stay true to her own word and carries out her part of deals diligently.
-
LOSS OF LOVED ONES | Lilith has lost many in her lifetime, and each time has been excruciating. She doesn't know how much more she can take, how strong she can remain, how much grief she can keep as a part of her. It will never dissipate.
LOSS OF MAGIC | She has suffered a lot in the great shift in the Arcane, perhaps one of the slowest amongst mages to regain her powers. Her fear had become truly alive, and it left her feeling weak, fearful, and disadvantaged.
DISFIGUREMENT | The woman certainly carries a vain bone or two, disfigurement would wound her self image - and permanently if it cannot be repaired. Several unsavory events have lead her to acquire this fear, though they have since resolved.
HELPLESSNESS | Not being able to have an ounce of control over a situation of risk, being crippled, imprisonment, being trapped with Volatile Obsidian, etc. The many possible ways of becoming useless and/or completely vulnerable terrify her.
DEATH | She would never admit it to anyone, but total second death frightens her entirely. Lilith knows not where her place is when her time is up and her fate is sealed. She searches for ways that she can avoid it, though knows deep down its unlikely.

poopoo.gif

divider-5845199__340.png
demon2.png4.png
poopoo.gif

L A N G U A G E S - S P O K E N :
MOK'YRA | The first language ever learned by her. It is fluently spoken, written, and read. Taught to her by her mother and the locals of her birth settlement.
COMMON | Her secondary language, though has mastered it as much as Mok'yra - if not more. It is fluently spoken, written, and read. Taught initially by her mother, but has since learned from every possible source.
ELVEN | Her tertiary language. It is fluently spoken, written, and read. Learned from an array of folk and spent much time studying, reading, and speaking it on her own.
HIGH REDE | Her fourth tongue, spoken and read - though still some difficulty writing. Very passable. Taught directly by Sigmund von Hallon & Elizabeth Kane, and picked more of the language up during her extended time in Queensport, particularly in the Castle.
OBFUSCATION CODE | Lilith has created her own alphabet, which is frequently written in Mok'yra and used to obscure texts such as the contents of her Grimoire and to record more private studies & accounts.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
H O B B I E S :
SPELLCASTING | Her more practical side of her studies do indeed make the cut as a hobby. They entertain her greatly, whether it be by positive or negative outcomes. She seldom becomes bored from her practice; as it fills her with purpose.
GARDENING & FORAGING | The collection of herbs and reagents are important for her alchemical practices. She feels a deep connection with both the plants she nurtures herself and what she stumbles across in the wilderness.
READING | Whether its leisurely or to learn, reading is a diversion that many will find her absorbed in at many times in the day. Writing very often accompanies this hobby as well, whether it be her own material or annotating existing texts.
COLLECTING | Oddities, artifacts, magic items, crystals, gems, bones, unique jewelry, taxidermy, books, etc. Lilith is a collector of many things, whether they be for gleaning knowings from or for their aesthetic purposes.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
F A V O R I T E S :
CUISINE | Her favorite meal is a fresh cut of venison cooked to medium with sauteed mushrooms. She also appreciates breakfast fare and good stews. Fresh breads and pastries are frequently savored by her, as well.
BEVERAGE | She holds an array of drink close to her heart. Botanical gins, blackberry brandy, meads, and red wines are her alcoholic beverages of choice. Lilith frequently experiments with herbal teas and delights in them during the day.
COLORS | Evident by her wardrobe, Lilith is fond of black and colors of a darker palette. Shades of violet, red, blue, green, and gray are very often favored by her otherwise. She holds a strong preference to silver jewelry over gold, as well.
PLACES | Places of power tend to intrigue her the most, such as graveyards. Untouched wilderness, her gardens, libraries, her study, as well. All of them hold one thing in common, and it is pleasant silence.
FLOWER | Lilith favors the Aconite. Strikingly beautiful in its violet blooms, yet one of the deadliest plants known to man. Plants & flowers of poisonous qualities all capture her interest, and many of them are found in her gardens.
LITERATURE | Books on her subjects of study will always be first in her enthusiasm, though tomes on history of all sorts come secondly. Books on plants with botanical illustrations are furthermore ones of engrossment.
PASTIME | Spending thoughtful time in her studies or gardening always brings her peace. Quality time with close ones are equally valued, though her capacity for being social tends to deplete quicker than she'd like.
MUSIC | She has found herself to be captivated by the songs and stories her adoptive daughter Maebh brings to life, and that reserves itself as her favored music. It would be difficult to find anything else to surpass it.
ANIMALS | Serpents, Ravens, Cats, Toads, Owls. Animals with supernatural folklore, the ones that carry omens in the eyes of the superstitious. She is enamored by them and the hidden meanings to their presences.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
P L A C E S - T R A V E L E D :
Unnamed Childhood Settlements ‡ Grafjell ‡ Crossroads ‡ Thiil ‡ Tambry ‡ Storm’s Landing ‡ Compendium ‡ Sanardú ‡ Linlea ‡ Ruby Isle Academy ‡ Arget Isles ‡ Natri'Evar ‡ Khovr'Handar ‡ Stonehaven ‡ The Southern Deserts ‡ The Western Wastes ‡ The Swamplands ‡ Queensport ‡ Eastwatch ‡ Stormhall ‡ Blackstone ‡ The Nether ‡ Astrum Islands ‡ Thorne ‡ Blackrush Crossing ‡ Oren ‡ Meermotte ‡ The Ashlands ‡ Morvoren ‡ Ashstadt ‡ Verdant Valley ‡ The Planar Infinity

poopoo.gif
divider-5845199__340.png
demon1.png5.png
poopoo.gif
W E A L T H : Lilith is quite a wealthy woman, having garnered her affluence over time through her businesses, secret undertakings, services, etc.
O W N E D - P R O P E R T Y : The settlement of Morvoren is her established land. She lives in Castle Stoneheart. The Sea Ghost is her carrack ship, masterworked.
O W N E D - B U S I N E S S E S : Silverbrand Company - A Mining establishment. She owns it as Lady of Morvoren and manages its exchanges, but does not run it herself.
P E T S : Malphas, a fat raven that was once a familiar with her old magic - unbonded from her now, he still lingers around her castle exteriors. Eclipse, a Black riding mare she frequently travels with.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
W E A P O N R Y :
OMEN | A Masterworked warscythe of darkened Blooded Silver and an Archblossom haft. 'As Above, So Below' is engraved along the length, as well as the ancient Animancy sigil.
KA'AR BLADE | A short sword forged as a gift from Tylla, it bears engravings of swooping ravens. The rainguard is shaped like a tiny pair of ram's horns.
A R M O R Y :
GAMBESON SURCOAT | A sturdy black chokevine gambeson made to absorb and resistribute force of blunt impacts, though offers little protection from piercing weapons.
W A R D R O B E :
SORCERESS RAIMENTS | A sleeveless long black tunic with flared shoulders and intricate arcane themed embroidery. Dark gray pants, a corset, darkened Drakodo leather gloves, and knee high black dyed leather riding boots.
FINE GARMENTS | She owns various articles of fine dresses, all black in color and tend to be woven of silks or satin. They are only worn for political meetings and leisurely events.
J E W E L R Y :
MOTHER'S NECKLACE | A large Moonstone and silver pendant. It was given to her by her mother before she passed. Has always been worn, and seldom ever taken off.
WOLFSBANE PENDANT | Gifted to her by Halvar. It is a small silver disc with etchings of Aconite, and a small amethyst cabochon at the center. Always worn.
SORCERESS CIRCLET | A dainty Elven silver and amethyst circlet, signifying her nobility. Always worn.
SERPENT ARMLET | A silver armlet in the shape of a snake wrapping around her arm. Worn when her choice of clothing can allow.
MISCELLANEOUS RINGS | Lilith favors large silver statement rings inlaid with gems. Amethyst is quite common. Always worn, one on each of her index, middle, and ring fingers.
LOTHAIRE'S ENGAGEMENT RING | Given to her by Lothaire. It is a silver ring, shaped as claws clutching a ruby gem in its center. Always worn.
OLD ENGAGEMENT RINGS | Rings from both Zark’ses and Sigmund. She keeps them in their own jewelry box for safekeeping, not worn.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
C A R R I E D - I N V E N T O R Y :
Small leather book & a writing utensil ‡ Pouch of Radiants ‡ Knives ‡ Fancy Flask ‡ Varied Potions
P R I Z E D - P O S S E S S I O N S :
Her Grimoire ‡ Heirloom Tarot Cards ‡ Dragon Scale ‡ Jet black quill with silver tip ‡ Crow taxidermy piece ‡ Bottles of aged wine ‡ Giant's Tooth ‡ Massive Spider Eye ‡ Antler of an Immortal Being
M I S C E L L A N E O U S - P O S S E S S I O N S :
Gryphon claws & feathers ‡ Two dozen skulls ‡ Collection of animal bones ‡ Collection of Poisons & Potions ‡ Inert Bottle of Holy Water from the Plague times ‡ Alchemy Equipment ‡ Vial of Samael Azarin's Blood
poopoo.gif
divider-5845199__340.png
demon2.png6.png

poopoo.gif

A R C A N E : She is a master of Animancy in both branches, and well known for her skills in the dark art. She was initially taught by the first Animancer, Evelyn Veileth - and has experimented and taught herself a great deal of arcane knowledge in the absence of teachers after their disappearances, and continues to do so as needed. Currently focuses on teaching apprentices in the Scholomance and establishing her grimoire.
E N C H A N T I N G : Lilith was once quite good at enchanting and experimented often with it, and was only further enhanced by Animancy through her more firsthand understanding of Elementals. She wonders if the knowledge will ever come back to her and other previous Enchanters who have lost it someday.
A L C H E M Y : A master of the art. She knows how to brew every potion which exists and frequently applies them to whatever uses she may find on a day-to-day basis, in order to deepen her understandings. Alchemy has slowly but surely replaced a lot of her combat tactics, and will put them to use whenever she may find herself caught up in a skirmish or other dangers & perils.
C U L I N A R Y : Lilith knows she is an excellent cook, and flaunts it proudly. For years she often made meals for two or a few daily, and her skill had vastly improved. She takes favor in whipping up stews and soups or baking breads and pastries. Has an eye (and nose, and tongue) for detail and makes certain that her food is never lackluster or bland tasting, it should always be pleasing to the senses. Animancy has built up a skill for butchery for when she needed to slip bones from animal carcasses for her old totems.
C O M B A T : While she is no stranger to it, the concept of fighting is a skill that has become much more dulled for her over the years. Many of her previously successful battles have been won through simply winging it. Nowadays, she would usually resort to conjuring something up with her magic or using potions, instead of her old blades. In close combat, whenever she may find herself in it, she fights to win - and fights dirty.
H E R B A L I S M : Most of her life has revolved around this skill in particular, as she grew up making coin off of selling remedies to other poor folk with her mother. After opening an apothecary during the plague and fostering her knowledge for decades, she built this skill up more than ever before. She is an accomplished herbalist.
M E D I C A L : She has her basics, and her knowledge on anatomy, herbalism, and some alchemy has aided her healing skills greatly. She can stitch up smaller wounds rather well, knows to cleanse cuts before they fester, knows how to heal up a bruise, can pop a dislocated joint back into place, and has other remedies in her arsenal for smaller injuries and the like.
R E D S T O N E : She gained the interest from seeing many contraptions in the Queensport Castle. Lilith knows simple mechanics and has created blueprints for her own castle, but presently doesn't quite know how to put them together herself or construct the required equipment. Thus, she has hired workers build these things for her.
S E W I N G : Lilith has patched and stitched up clothing many times, and it was a relatively easy skill for her to learn. She's piss poor at making her own clothing, so she opts not to for the time being. Has found a very recent love of embroidery, and sews on arcane symbols and decorative motifs on articles of clothing when she finds the time.
poopoo.gif
divider-5845199__340.png
demon1.png7.png
poopoo.gif

V E L D R I C - Family - Her firstborn son. She wonders if there will ever be a time in her life where she could catch a break, particularly surrounding the ones she loves the most deeply. Despite everything she gave up to protect him, despite continuing to love him in her absence and counting the days until it was safe for him, she has still come home to a son who resents her. She understands why. But just for once, she so deeply wishes he could see behind her weary eyes, for him to come to an understanding of why she has done what she did. She doesn't know if she'll ever be able to repair it. But even with this disdain, she still loves him agonizingly - and hopes that time will allow their relationship to heal.
A M R E N - Family - Her secondborn, daughter. She so dearly wishes to have gotten to raise her in her youngest years, and still grieves over that fact regarding both her and Veldric. She wonders how she grew to become so kind in her growing age, so willing to forgive. If it weren't for her empathy, she wouldn't be so certain if she had the strength to keep being a mother. She only now wishes to continue raising her as she had meant, while also fostering the compassion she has gained in her absence. She is eternally grateful for her - and while Lilith still believes everything she has done were in her children's best interest, she still doesn't believe she deserves her.
M A E B H - Family - After a long period of darkness in Lilith’s life, she begged for light to find her way again. Fate sent her Maebh. Once only a blind urchin upon the street, making her way through her own life by way of Fortune Telling. While Lilith did not share some of the same struggles as a child herself, they had very similar upbringings. The woman saw herself in the girl, and alongside such, she saw a flame to be bolstered. Lilith took her in and raised Maebh, unveiling a path of the Arcane to her and bringing her up as a magical apprentice. She has since grown into a stout young woman and accomplished witch, continually giving Lilith reasons to be proud. She loves her dearly.
H A L V A R - Family - She so easily sees his father in him as he continues to grow into a strong young man. She sees a fierce fire, and he continues to amplify how bright it shines and how hot it burns with each passing day. His steadfastness in combat and his grasp of the skills he has taken on only tells her that he has truly grown up, which while breaks her heart, it also instills her with great pride. Whether he sees her as an Aunt or Mother, it matters not - she loves him dearly as if he was her own.
L O T H A I R E - Spouse - ‘Third time’s the charm,’ so they say. Lothaire has been in Lilith’s life the longest of any she has loved, and much to her surprise and relief, hasn’t met an untimely death soon after their engagement like the last two have. Though she cannot quite snuff her dread of death deep down, Lilith is very in love with him and greatly proud of what they have achieved together, and what they have made despite everything they have endured. Even with her antics and their bickering, the woman would move mountains for him. He is her anchor, her home. She hopes she doesn't have to lose him anytime soon.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
N I K O L C H E - Trusted - Her most trusted friend, and once a mentor to her - now one she may simply go to for advise. She will never tire of their intellectual conversations, and drunken nights of philosophical chats and talks of cynics & metaphysics. Magical experiments have also proven most entertaining and insightful, as well. They’ve known each other for what seems like decades by now, and is very grateful to have a friend like him. She wishes she could see him more often.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
I S K V A N D A R - Friend - She hurts for him, and regrets shepherding him to yet another entity to take hold of the man's tormented soul. She wants nothing more now than to free him of his new shackles, of which she is responsible for. She only hopes that she can make up this horrific mistake, to get her friend back before it may be too late.
A T R U S - Friend - One of her old apprentices of Animancy. He has since surpassed this stage of learning, and has become a more seasoned mage. Lilith is highly pleased with the progress he has made and how far he’s come along, and only now wishes to know him better as a person. He makes for pleasant company.
M E L A R U E - Friend - It was Lilith's own decision to take Melarue's hand to walk the path to Dranoden. Despite her apology, Lilith recognized that she had full control over the situation and could have opted out of such if she desired, and does not see this setback as Melarue's fault. She is thankful that she was also the hand that lead her back, and in that she feels that she has made a friend of her.
R E I V O S - Friend - The Makani has been a friend of Lilith's since the days Archon had brought a cataclysm to the world, and couldn't really imagine a scenario in where he would be untrustworthy or unreliable ever since then. She hopes they can speak more, now that she has become a neighbor of his roost.
A E L Y T H - Friend - A strong woman in her eyes, which she can always admire Lilith cannot help but see bits of Evelyn in her from time to time - which only draws her closer. Lilith very much appreciates her company and finds her antics entertaining. She seeks to attend more hunts & excursions with her and the rest.
A R Y N - Friend - One of the only folk among the ranks of the Exalted she enjoys and has respect for. She recalls the day he showed up at Stormhall during the time of Archon’s arrival, and finds herself impressed by how far he’s come and the things he has achieved. They do not speak much, but has always found his company agreeable.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
B E N N E T T - Favorable - There is conflict within him sometimes due to his leaning toward the Divine, though Lilith sees a good heart in him - and enjoys him both for Maebh’s sake and his usefulness. With that being said, she does have certain reservations and expectations of him due to his union with her daughter, but he has more than proved worthy in her eyes.
Q U I L L - Favorable - A Formist Mage who has frequently extended her aide to Lilith’s gardens. She appreciates her work and kindness. It also turns out that she and Clement inherited her old lands, not far from her current home now. She intends to visit, someday, and perhaps discuss arcane experimentation between Formistry and Animancy as well.
C L E M E N T - Favorable - One of the only known living people formerly from the Ashen Truth. She has not seen him for quite some time nor have they spoken very much, but would extend the same welcoming courtesies and amiability should they cross paths again, like old family.
T Y L L A - Favorable - A woman of her past, it has been quite some time since she has seen her. She has shown much respect and kindness towards Lilith, and she regrets not fully extending the same courtesies to her when she was around more. She intends to make it up, somehow - and wishes her well.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
M Y R D D I N - Neutral - She deeply enjoyed wounding Jishrim by sparking his former Exalted into Animancy. But now, a touch of regret in also shepherding him to Dranoden. She knows little of the whereabouts of him now, and believes it may be for the best that their paths have only truly intersected once, perhaps not to meet again.
A L E K S E I - Neutral - Lilith knows that she and the man may never fully see eye to eye in terms of morals and religion among other things, but she is thankful for his aide when she came looking for it, and carrying out his work diligently. She passively respects him from a distance, but that is about the extent of her opinion on him. His past is also intriguing to her, as a former Animancer.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
D R A N O D E N - ??? - Her grandest mistake. So blind by desperation was she to regain control, for kinship in a Planar being once more, that she took his hand and he dragged her down a spiral of which tore her family and herself apart. The guilt and feelings of foolishness consume her daily, and she still yet feels his presence boiling in her veins, forever doomed to be haunted by his shadow. She feels this deep seated fear will never go away, until he is gone for good. Despite such dread, she wonders what her life would have been like if she had not been exorcised and simply began her life anew. She'd never tell anyone this, of course - the thoughts have crossed her mind, though they all dissipate upon reminding herself why she did what she did, and that the demon lord never truly cared about her in the way she had initially imagined. His charm was pervasive, and still passively afflicts her alongside the fear & hatred.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
E V E L Y N - Deceased - Her dear mentor, long dead. She gave Lilith reason to continue pushing forward in her life, to rise and conquer it. She bestowed upon her something that she had thought was beyond her wildest dreams as a younger lady, and will forever thank her, and owe it to her for the woman she has become now. She misses her deeply and continues to admire her even beyond the grave.
Z A R K ' S E S - Deceased - Her first love, and the first to unveil the hidden world of the arcane to her, which was also the very thing that took him away from her. The pain of losing him hasn’t entirely faded, having to have done so by her own hand. She won’t forget him and what he had done for her.
S I G M U N D - Deceased - Her world fell apart when he died, at the time. The heights she had built for herself with him had come toppling down, plunging into darkness. The pang of pain still echoes throughout her soul, every now and then - he was a great presence in her life and the life of others. She misses him dearly and won't forget him, though has since moved on.
R I C H A R D - Deceased - Dead, as far as she knows. He was family to her, a brother of sorts. It tears her up that the last real interaction they held was one of hostility. Despite having saved him and the rest, she was berated by him. She would do it again, and again - if it meant she could have kept him and the rest of her former ‘family’ alive and well. He had sent a letter of reconcilement to her before he disappeared. She misses him dearly.
W O L F G A N G - Deceased - He was young, but wise beyond his years - and had earned Lilith’s respect in that regard. His diplomatic nature and good leadership is what the woman can only hope to garner for herself. She knows not if he has passed or disappeared, though nonetheless, she misses him.
G E R R Y - Deceased - He was irritable, mischievous and impish - reckless with Animancy. That would usually annoy the shit out of her, but his way of doing so entertained her greatly. Despite these qualities, he made for a good friend and mentor when he was still around. She wonders if he had only gone into hiding.
M U R M U R - Deceased - “They will never know or understand what I unintentionally sacrificed that day. They will never know what I had with you. You were a great solace to me, and perhaps we may meet again. Someday.” A shadow entity that had stuck by her side ever since she was a young Animancer. He died, saving the group in an expedition from certain death. She will raise a monument in his name.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·

divider-5845199__340.png

HMaQOkr.png

#8365b8

Last edited: