Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lillium Hal'Shinkmaho - Porcelain Queen

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
cooltext156197848131765.png
Theme

"Knowledge comes from experience, and experience comes with time."
General Information:
Name: Lillium Rosali Shink'maho Rivieri
Other Names: Kez’yal, Lilly, Doll, Slave, Toy, Doctor, Mother, Dove [Sigurd], Love [Rystel]
Titles: Lady, The Pale Lady of the Moors, Silent Stare, Tol'fen'ke, Queen, Doctor, Hospital Director, Headmistress

Race: Moor Elf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Residence: Natri'Evar
Relationship Status: Married
Social Status: Tol'fen'ke - A sort of Queen/Figurehead
Current Status: Chaotic as she tries to settle her mind.

Physical Appearance:
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 130-ish
Eye Color: Violet
Skin Color: Porcelain White; caused by albinism present in the subcutaneous layer.
Shape of Face: Heart
Distinguishing Features: - Scars on her cheeks, not like that of a smile, but simply a graze and a stab. - Scars on her palms and back of hands. -
Build of Body: Defined hourglass. Her figure has filled out as she's been taking care of herself. She holds an impressive figure.
Hair Color: Silvery white
Hair Style: Pulled up in a bun, more often than not. When loose it seems to reach her hips or longer.
Complexion: Scarred, otherwise clear
Posture: She has good posture and a formal sense to her.
Is Seen By Others As: Cute, Brash, Serious
Scars: - Scars on her cheeks, not like that of a smile, but simply a graze and a stab. - Scars on her palms and back of hands. - Gash on her right hip - Scars across her torso, arms and legs. - A arrow scratch on her upper arm, healed by potion. - gash and cut on her thigh from a bolt and impromptu surgery, healed by potion. - Accumulated 60-ish whip scars on her back - One whip scar on the back of each calf -
Voice: Susie Brann, Alice: Madness Returns

Elz Thank you :heart:
Personality:
A fan of arts and romantic themes, though she enjoys the dark glimmers of Gothic style and the vibrant life of forests. Rather keeps to order than chaos.
Dislikes: Darkness and the unknown. She is keen on knowing her close ones as much as she can to prevent a betrayal. Has had horrid experiences with Jishrimites and Skraaglites alike. Once part of a slave trade, she holds them in disdain. Has seen many ineffective medics and find them a nuisance.
Strengths: - Resilient - Good at studying her environment - Can study faces and people - Good memory - Studious - Curious - Affectionate when close - Understanding to a fault -
Weaknesses: - Quiet - Exceedingly paranoid - Refuses to draw blood - Socially awkward - Sometimes speaks too much when worried - Exceedingly blunt - Perfectionist - Idealist - Clean Freak - Skittish -

Fears: - Her father - Strangers - Dolls - Snakes - Dragons - Death - Maryann - Tzemik and her abilities - Bandits - Small spaces - Betrayal - Demons - Darkness/Mist -
Values: Honesty

Education: - Excellent - She has developed her own academy and promptly created her own research
Languages: - Mok’yra: Fluent - Common: Fluent - Elven: Fluent -
General Attitude: Indifferent
Religious Inclination:

- Dearly devout to Shalherana -
- Holds Silas' ideals -
- Hates Jishrim -
- Holds a dislike to Visage -
- Neutral to the Grey Lady -
- Knows not of Korog -
- Neutral to Theodra -
- Knows not of Vermella -
- Dislike of Crusade -
- Indifferent to Jax -
- Resigned from Skraag -
- Indifferent to Ignis -
- Love for Sallana -
- Indifferent to Rahas -
- Holds a strange respect for Queen Grief -
General Intelligence: - Excellent - Analytical - Studious -
General Sociability: - Terrible -
Alignment: Neutral
Short Term Goals:

- Learn self defense
- Learn to fight
- Survive
- Find Maryann
- Continue monitoring builds in Natri'Evar
- Make sure Violet doesn't fall ill
-Help the sick
-Teach [Ongoing]
Long Term Goals:
- Survive
- Take care of myself
- Peace of mind
- Learn Herbs and Medicine
- Learn Alchemy [Partially Complete]
- Lead Natri'Evar
- Make Rystel Happy
-Be a better Ruler
-Raise the newborns well
-Raise and Teach Olive? [Complete, I guess]
-Teach [Ongoing]
-Confidence and Security
Possessions:
Wardrobe: -Beige woolen long sleeve shirt with basic trousers and fur lined boots. (stored for winter) - A puffy A-line red overall skirt with black ribbons over a ruffled hem, along with a white puff sleeved, button up blouse with a black bow - Ankle length A-line dress with a pleated skirt and black ruffles over a white ruffled blouse with outward sleeves - Royal blue regal gown [X] - Black Riding Hood with golden trims [X] - Black dress with a Green Robe/coat [X] [X] - a warm fur Cloak, gifted from Berndt [X]
Jewelry: - Slim gold ring band with an amethyst - Ruby-Garnet Necklace she wears with her formal dress. - Smoky Quartz tiara [X] - Gold Bracelet [X] - Golden Earrings [X] - Amethyst necklace [X] - Moonstone Hair clip [X]
Maquillaje: - Dark smoky eyes with either black or red lip tint to accompany [X] -
Pets/Animals: - Keeah: Black husky - Sapphire: Red husky - Squibbles Ratbane II: Kitten - Meosin: Tarantula - Katlivi: Tarantula - Bristle: Hedgehog -
Owned Homes: - Nelumbo Manor - Tambry shop - Stavroforia Palace - Sundown Isle home - Grafjell - Riseport - Sanardu home - Natri'Evar - Garrosh'lek - Ruby Isles Academy - Storm's Landing Vineyard -
Carried Inventory: - 5 notebooks in a leather waist satchel - Ink Quill - Potion of Instant Healing - Potion of Harming - Regeneration Brew - Hand mirror - Shears - Soap - Bandages - Silver Spoon - Sewing kit - Medical kit -
General Inventory: - Coin of Falandraal - Snow Peas, Potato, Lavender, Sage, Basil, Amaranth, Chamomile, and Aloe seeds -
General Wealth: Well off, though she’s investing her funds into the town.
Prized Possessions: - A handcrafted vase with the story of three traveling Moors into the new lands, gifted by Ashna - A baton that seems to play music to whoever wields it at certain times, gifted by Nwalme - A silver band, enchanted through Animancy by Zark'ses and some random fire elemental [X] (June 21, 2017) -

Health:
Illnesses: - Albinism - Sensitive Skin - Genetic Psychosis (Partially dormant) - Mysophobia (As close to it as one can be) - Demonophobia -
Allergies: - Dust - Strong odors -
Injuries:
- Constant nagging pain at her hip - Large scar at her hip [Healed] - Whip lashes on her back [Healed] - Stabs at her thigh [Various/Healed] -
Sleeping Habits: Erratic, she's grown to develop nightmares.
Energy Levels: More tired as of late. She's been trying to rest more often at home.
Eating Habits: Has been finally eating normally.
Exercise Habits: None
Memory: Very well, unless the driver forgets something.
Unhealthy Habits: - Usually stalls quite a bit before eating - Does have a sweet tooth -

Drinking Habits: None

History:
Birthplace: Wolfstadt
Childhood: -Redacted-
Teen Years: -Redacted-
Adulthood: Living relatively calmly as she governs over Natri'Evar.
Family History: -Redacted-
Past Places of Residences: - Natri'Evar - Sanardu - Compendium - Garrosh'Lek - Norumbega -
Places Traveled: Sanardu - Natri'Evar campsite
- Garrosh'Lek - Crone's Pass - Slyannen - Compendium - Storm's Landing - Norumbega - Ruby Isles Academy - Nether realm -

Combat:
Peaceful or violent: Peaceful.
Weaponry: - Vials of Harming Potion [x0] - Tetrodotoxin [Rare] -
Combat Training: - Foot positions for moving with a swordsman -

Training & Skills:
+Sewing+
-She enjoys to make articles of clothing and fixing up torn clothes.

+Cooking+
-Spends quite some time practicing her cooking in the kitchen. Knows various recipes.

+Cleaning+
-Being somewhat of a Neat-freak and Perfectionist, she despises seeing a place unkempt.

+Brewing+
-Had practiced brewing when her sister vanished for some time. Occasionally brews and notes down her recipes.

+Medicine+
-Learning medicine under Josef Mandovi.
-Learned a few things from the medical books her father kept. (Bandaging and stitching)
-Learned from survivalists
-Jaden
-Orvar Sif Sigurd

+Herbalism+
-Knows a few herbs from her garden, and a few from Mandovi.
-Studying local herbs

+Alchemy+
-She knows quite a few recipes, and knows how to heighten potions.
-Learned under Arcana, Josef, and Athryl
-Willing to experiment
-Knows:
14/14 potions
Discovered Dragon's Breath with Sugar

+Swordsmanship+
-Non existent

Other Trivia:
- Elder - Shop keep - Student - Physician - Headmistress - Professor -
Favorite Types of Food: Sweet or Savory
Favorite Types of Drink: Wines or Teas
Hobbies/Pastimes: Drawing - Studying - Herbalism - Gardening -
Experimenting -
Favorite Colors: - Black - white - taken a liking to purple -

Relationships:
Relevant Family Members: Violet, Koren {Adopted}, Sorrel, Gaelan, Illya bel Shink'maho [Mother], Mavros Shink'maho [Father], Arthur {Adopted}, Soul {Adopted}, Lavendula, Xavier
Romantic Interests: Rystel
Affectionate/Close Friends: Sif Sigurd
Trusted Friends: Syra, Arcana, Neve, Nylarii, Ater, Berndt, Cloud, Zark'ses, Lilith, Sugar
Friendly With: Enania, Maceo, Remi, Trystan, Kieran,
Respected Individuals: Tzemik, Evelyn,
Josef, Emeric
Loose Acquaintances: Fulgrim, Alison, Iskavandar, Abaddon, Illthilior, Tourmaline, Ventare, Arike
Indifferent: Asero, Cymic
Disfavored Individuals: Inya, Alanis,
Athryl, Arianne, Nwalme,
Unsure: Epithet, Spirit, Dar'ket,

Wary Of:
Hated: Maryann, Jaden, Laerornor
Gone but not Forgotten: Chrysanthos, Victor Kane,
Francis, Edric,

BACKSTORY:
[Redacted]

Times Kidnapped and/or Knocked Out:
7 Total
-3 Epithet
-2 Maryann
-1 Azazel
-1 Rivix

INSPIRATIONS:
-Mad Father, the game (Story)
-Karuta Roromiya; Inu X Boku (appearance)
-Mei Sunohara; Clannad (Old Voice)
-Kyou Fujibayashi; Clannad (New Voice)
-Shiro; Color scheme (No game No life)
-Yin; Darker than Black (Color Scheme/personality)
-Model; Nastya Krumarova (Face canon)

My in-game name is: Cukie1

Information on Sundown Isle
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sundown-isle-island-colony-moderate.32422/

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
General Information:
Name: Sorrel Azalea Hal’Shink’maho
Other Names:
Titles: Princess/Bairn’ke

Sexuality: -
Current Residence: Natri’Evar
Relationship Status: -
Social Status: High Noble

Physical Appearance:
Height: -
Weight: -
Eye Color: Vivid Violet
Skin Color: Deep Ash
Shape of Face: Round
Distinguishing Features: -
Build of Body: Pudgy
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Messy, or in a ribbon
Complexion: Clear
Posture: Baby
Is Seen By Others As: Cute
Scars: -
Voice:

General Information:

Name: Gaelan Laurel Hal’Shink’maho
Other Names:
Titles: Prince/Bairn’ko

Sexuality: -
Current Residence: Natri’Evar
Relationship Status: -
Social Status: High Noble

Physical Appearance:

Height: -
Weight: -
Eye Color: Deep Amethyst
Skin Color: White/Albino
Shape of Face: Round
Distinguishing Features: Pale
Build of Body: Pudgy
Hair Color: Silvery White
Hair Style: Messy
Complexion: -
Posture: Baby
Is Seen By Others As: Cute
Scars: -
Voice:

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
In Depth Relationships
7ad69fd9abe37207f1ff4b1f60a3e304.png
Elz
Thank you so much, I love it :heart:

"Make an enemy of the world, and no one will fight with you. Make yourself higher than the world and it will slam you down. Simple answer, don't let the world know who you are."
Relevant Family Members:
Violet
-My daughter and most beloved treasure
Sorrel
-She's so small and delicate.. She looks just like her father.
Gaelan Vincentius
-Just as small as little Sorrel. It's so odd seeing him like I am.
Koren {Adopted} Sophe
-You truly did favor him more.. I suppose it can't be helped.
Ayda Asirel Luik
-You may not be mine, but you're my responsibility from here on out. My little goddaughter.
Arthur {Adopted} Jdog418
-I'm very sorry what happened, but I shall care for you as my own.
Soul {Adopted} Spirit
-One of my little princes. I worry for you.. You let others swing your emotions far too often. Be strong, little one, you're to be great.
Romantic Interests:
Rystel Azur
- My husband, my love. I'm sorry for what I did.. I didn't mean to upset you, but I will do everything I can to keep what we have, what we've made together.
Affectionate/Close Friends:
Sif The Courier
-A monster of a man, but his heart is where it should be. Brutal and disgusting when forced to, but warm and sympathetic when relaxed. He sure demands respect.. and fear. I am ever grateful for his company. She's found herself confiding in him more, something she both fears but found inevitable. A man with that attention to detail surely knew it was ahead. She feels an uncertainty for this man, and she knows he feels it as well. She's terrified of what it may entail, but she knows it was inevitable in the end. Something she hopes doesn't grow into something dangerous.
Trusted Friends:
Syra Elz
-A great friend to me. Still the same as always. I'm glad..
Arcana Arcana
-Someone she holds a deep respect for. Has seen her worry, has seen her care. She worries for her safety and the safety of her children in these troubling times. A very wise woman and a thinker.
Ashna solus
-Closest thing to a mother figure she has. Holds a deep respect. "She carries wisdom and guidance.. I feel I can confide in her.. I worry for her.. She seems to be holding back many sorrows.."
Nylarii Elz
-Her best friend. She's seen her in her bad and has been with her in the good. She's supported her choices and pushed her forward. Someone she dearly respects and admires. A true heart of gold.
Berndt Paint
-Sweet. A man I trust with my daughter. He makes her happy and.. will be a father soon. I look forward to being a grandmother, and I hope he looks forward to being a father. A good man, stubborn and honorable, someone many should strive for.
Tzemik Michcat
-Wise and caring. I worry over her well being. She's overworking herself and I can see it's hurting her.
Feledrar Lavilethorn
-Guard with a great sense of duty and respect. My husband defends your actions almost possessively.. I'm glad to have you after all that's transpired..
Cloud @The Living Ghost
-Someone I've come to see as a close friend. You've been kind, knowledgeable and caring to all you meet. A trait I don't often see anymore. You've always been helpful, since the day we met, and I'm grateful for it.
Ater zXzMAGIIKzXz
-Neve's brother and her friend... Enough reason to trust him. He seems to hide his emotions from some, I suppose to keep an image of the level headed. I worry for him... He's family.
Zark'ses BrianAT16
-A great student and even better judge of character. You're cautious and excited about the mysteries of the world. I see much of myself in you, and see someone I can relate to. You hold so much potential for greatness, I'll make sure to help you get there. You deserve it.
Lilith Arcana
-Seems Tara has trusted you with Crone's Pass. You seem to stay close to Zark'ses and know how to keep a level head. I have to say, you have impressed me with this little time.
Sugar Ruu
-A kind hearted woman that holds far too much pain in her heart. I was right in holding her in high. A bright minded woman.
Friendly With:.
Enina Yesfina Asirel Luik
-Promising.. She shows aptitude to learn, now if only we can do something about that timidness of hers. I'm sure Feledrar would be of help.. Given she can help rid him of his own.
Maceo de Courtnay BoredBrit
-I see a lot of him in you.. You've grown to be quite the young man. Shall you need anything, you know you can head to me. I loved your father dearly and that shall be granted to you in his stead.
Remi Wise Ddaug
-You've grown so well. Ruling your own nation and expanding fairly quickly.. I'm proud of you, little one. Even if your vassals try to cause trouble, you're still level headed and calm.. I couldn't feel more proud.
Trystan Fuvur Elz
-I'm glad to see you again. You've grown so much.. I understand your caution.. I'm so sorry.
Kieran Fuvur Mitch
-Just like your brother.. Your smile radiates. I'm sorry I couldn't stay and speak.

Respected Individuals:
Evelyn Lannis
-Strong mind and a solid head on her shoulders. I can see how she has the will to deal with Syra's shenanigans.
Emeric CyberChaosV2
-You've surprised me in such little time. Truly, you're a wise young man with a bright future.
Josef Mandovi Squidziod
-It's been long since I've seen you. I'm glad to see you're well, though such odd circumstances brought us back together. I hope to see more of you in the future.
Loose Acquaintances:
Fulgrim MaelstromPuddle
-Hm.. Perhaps all of that eccentricity is merely a way to hide..
Alison Kane Elz
-She worries for those she loves, with good reason, though always keeps herself professional. A wise girl.
Iskavandar Vincentius
-Potential student.. He's shown respect and order among chaos. He presents himself as respectable.. I suppose time shall tell just how attentive he is.
Illthilior Athrendu Tempy_
-Perhaps I was wrong.. I'm sorry.. Regrets.
Tourmaline Ruulu
-A student.. Your words seem hesitant. Perhaps you're timid, or perhaps you merely know not what to say.
Ventare Seymour ShaolinPunk
-You're surely a curious and quiet man. Unlike you father, you prove you were raised between our own. A good student.
Melarue Lydril Elz
-A great potential, though you are timid and fearful.. There's a strange familiarity with you, and I can only feel the urge to want to see you safe.
Arike Raphael Payne
-A young man with many aspirations. I've seen many like you come and go. From your claims, you're quite impulsive, yet protective.. A vague familiarity with you, yet so many come and go it's become harder to keep track.
Indifferent:
Cymic Cymic_
-Simply unpleasant..
Disfavored Individuals:
Alanis Firegirl

-You spoke nothing. You gave nothing, and disrespected the ways of a sermon through mercantilism. Are you a worshiper of Shalherana or Jax?
Athryl IceandFire
-You let your tongue flap loosely, and disrespected someone you held as a 'friend'. How friendly is it when you must remind them of their worst memories to date?
Nwalme blargtheawesome
-He's become full of hubris and lust for power..
Arianne Niamh BobDdoss
-A buffoon of herself. An absolute imbecile.
Unsure:
Jaden Seeker CloakedReaper
-There are many things I'm still quite hesitant of..
Laerornor Estes241
-You've shown regret and remorse.. You want things to change. Though I am wary, I can at least respect the attempt
Dar'ket MaelstromPuddle
-I don't know if I fear you or if I'm to blame for this as well.
Wary Of:
Hated:

Maryann Delta_61251
-Cynical witch.
Lost but Not Forgotten:
Francis Paint
-You were a little brother to me... I hope you find peace
Chrysanthos SpiritTheLightning
-It's my fault...
Victor Kane Paint
-My little boy...
Spirit SpiritTheLightning
-An annoyance... But good intention..
Edric Niah
-Dutiful. Aspiring. Promising
Forgotten/Gone:
Neve zXzMAGIIKzXz
-I'm glad to see her back to her old self. She seems to enjoy being with Violet.. Though I worry what she teacher her.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Skills and Abilities
Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't apply this to fighting RP, it is skills, and only skills. She sucks at fighting anyway.

Omikuji thank you so much :heart:

+Sewing+
-She enjoys to make articles of clothing and fixing up torn clothes.
+Cooking+
-Spends quite some time practicing her cooking in the kitchen. Knows various recipes.
-Known Recipes:
-Crispels
-Hattes
-Tartletts
-Potage of Rice
-Beef Stew
-Daryols
+Cleaning+
-Being somewhat of a Neat-freak and Perfectionist, she despises seeing a place unkempt.
+Brewing+
-Had practiced brewing when her sister vanished for some time. Occasionally brews and notes down her recipes.
-Known Recipes:
-Wines
-Starlit Nectar [Cranberry Wine]
-Royal's Select [Bird Cherry Wine]
-Blood Wine [Strawberry Wine]
-Night Wine [Primrose Wine]
-Vodka
-Northern Vodka
-Ales
-Sweet Golden Apple Mead
-Beers
-Wheatbeer
-Fine Beer
+Medicine+
-Learned medicine under Josef Mandovi.
-Learned a few things from the medical books her father kept. (Bandaging and stitching)
-Learned from survivalists

-Jaden
-Orvar Sif Sigurd
+Herbalism+
-Knows a few herbs from her garden, and a few from Mandovi.
-Studying local herbs
-Known Herbs:

-Angelica
-Anise
-Mint
-Dandelion
-Poppy
-Common Balm/Melissa
+Alchemy+
-She knows quite a few recipes, and knows how to heighten potions.
-Learned under Arcana, Athryl, Josef
-Willing to experiment
-Known Recipes: [11/14]
+Swordsmanship+
-Non existent

Reference edit copy.png

DC's
-Easy- 8-10
-Medium- 12-13
-Hard- 14-16
-Challenging- 17+
(Please be reasonable. E.x. A basic home lock will likely not be under challenging)

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Update. Fixed some physical features, added another weakness, and relations

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Small update I was too tired to do yesterday.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
You have good taste in anime. I shall watch for that reason alone. Though I do hope we get to RP at some point. :3

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Aye- Thank you! I sent her a convo a few days ago about her skin color and requested she stick to light-grey- or albinism (Which is rare, so if anyone else thinks of doing this- remember- /rare/ trait. *squint.*) if she chose to be a Moor and actually have only one alignment to a race (No half-breeds).

'Cukie1' said:
She seems to resemble a Moor Elf, except for the skin, which is grey pale
She wouldn't just resemble one- She'd actually be one. Especially because of the skin color. - ..All in all- Enjoy your Adventurer~

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
She wouldn't just resemble one- She'd actually be one. Especially because of the skin color. - ..All in all- Enjoy your Adventurer~
Alrighty, I fixed that up. Thanks for pointing it out.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Update~ :heart:
Added links to character profiles of those mentioned. Just click the name of the character you wanna see~ :heart:

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Added a thoughts/journal section to her timeline

Cukie1