Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guard Recruitment

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
sigil6big.png

In order to protect the living..
we learn from past mistakes
we shield the dead from perversions
and we respect the natural order of life and death.

Linlea is recruiting an able body or two for routine guard posts on the Isles lands and the Storm's Landing graveyards. There have been a number of intruders in the latter we wish to apprehend or turn away. And we pursue in making sure the realm does not fail us again ...from the follies of mortal desires. If it does, we will protect our own.
If there is interest, contact Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek.​

Lady Delay Judgement and Judge Justly

Ooc: Usually available on the weekends. But if there's interest, just poke me for Interview RP. I figure guard work is tedious and I'm not as active in roleplay, but I'll try to keep things interesting. This doesn't mean I expect one person just to guard all day :') It'll be more freeform than that. I also have an event lined up on this specifically, but more on that later.
Don't know combat? Don't worry.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Why does your region run the spawn graveyard? Other players/regions don't get to control SL districts.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Why does your region run the spawn graveyard? Other players/regions don't get to control SL districts.
There was no graveyard before- so a purchased some plots for it.

Edit: It's part of Storm's Landing to have guild halls, recruitment areas, specific to regions and organizations, too. I've been open to players doing stuff to the graveyard- as I own the mausoleum parts and someone temp lives there on my permission. But it's technically alright if i have a guard to protect the place.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
There was no graveyard before- so a purchased some plots for it.

Edit: It's part of Storm's Landing to have guild halls, recruitment areas, specific to regions and organizations, too. I've been open to players doing stuff to the graveyard- as I own the mausoleum parts and someone temp lives there on my permission. But it's technically alright if i have a guard to protect the place.
Is there public information on how to purchase SL land for faction development?