Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LoL Art

Matto225

The White Mage
There's an art section, but this thread is pretty niche, so I felt that i'd make it here ^.^

So yeah, post any art you like that you've made or found here :)

Note: If it isn't yours, make it clear!!! Dun wan no problems

Matto225

The White Mage
I shall start it off! Since we recently got an I-pad i've been experimenting with a drawing app and drew Teemo! Then I ended up colouring him in... Then my obsession grew, and I drew him a background XD
Im aware that this isn't that good, but im no artist, so i'm actually quite happy with the result :D

Backstay

Lord of Altera
That's actually quite good.

I am literally the worst artist ever, so if I gave this a go... The world would blow up. Let's put it like that.

Matto225

The White Mage
That's actually quite good.

I am literally the worst artist ever, so if I gave this a go... The world would blow up. Let's put it like that.
Thank you :D But please, I recommend trying it out :) Its (personally) fun to draw, and look at my level/quality XD
Nice one matto :-D I demand a Nidalee picture! Xd
Ehhh :eek: I meant this to be a sharing thingy, not a request thread XD Ah well, I shall attempt a Nidalee! :D
And thank you :3

JimJazeever

Villager
I shall start it off! Since we recently got an I-pad i've been experimenting with a drawing app and drew Teemo! Then I ended up colouring him in... Then my obsession grew, and I drew him a background XD
Im aware that this isn't that good, but im no artist, so i'm actually quite happy with the result :D
Dat teemo :)

Biggest troll champion in the game^^

KSing, poisoning, being sooooo fast, being invisible, mushroom trolling,.. and he is sooo cute^^

Born to be Troll XD