Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for a place to open an IC pet shop

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
One of my alts, Axael, has finally decided what he wants to do. So I'm putting feelers out OOCly first to seek interest! I'd be selling animal heads and spawn eggs in the store as well as offering RP accessories and items. I'm contemplating writing up some books on care of the animals he'll sell as well for extra RP. The elf likes to read so he's been doing so to gather knowledge. This would be on my alt account, violins_cry :D

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
One of my alts, Axael, has finally decided what he wants to do. So I'm putting feelers out OOCly first to seek interest! I'd be selling animal heads and spawn eggs in the store as well as offering RP accessories and items. I'm contemplating writing up some books on care of the animals he'll sell as well for extra RP. The elf likes to read so he's been doing so to gather knowledge. This would be on my alt account, violins_cry :D
What kinda animals you got

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Awesome! I used to have a petshop in Mockingbay with my character Luke Packman. I can guarantee you that it's a lot of fun!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
What kinda animals you got
Egg wise right now? tropical fish, chickens, salmon, parrots, polar bears, dolphin, llama, pig and sheep.

Heads wise? Fox, turtle, parrot, hedgehog, penguin, crab, mouse, seagull, goat, piglet, brown owl, dark owl, bird and maybe a few others I haven't spotted

Can set you up in halbed, it's very wip and cold as shit
Cold might not be so good for animals though. I'd honestly prefer somewhere more ready for RP

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Have you tried a place in Storm's Landing? That'd be dope?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm thinking SL, I might need to look elsewhere than the slums though XD
Well, if you think about it... You're a starting business, probably won't have all the animals you want to sell in the beginning. Starting in the slums could be very immersive. And then while you're there, you look for more places OOC. Once you found one, you can say you made enough money to move shop to a more prominent area?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We might be able to welcome you into Astrakhan, if you'd like! Blorbis83
Astrakhan is going to be undergoing quite a bit of construction within the next few months. I can definitely mark you down for a building when the final product is ported into the map though.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Astrakhan is going to be undergoing quite a bit of construction within the next few months. I can definitely mark you down for a building when the final product is ported into the map though.
That'd be awesome and true, I'd like to RP him for sure. :D At least I found somewhere at the docks