Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Looking for dancers

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Looking for Talented Dancer's or Aspiring dancers to be taught in the elegant art of Telarion Ballet this dance while beautiful and graceful is not for the fient of heart. The dancing is highly meticulous and methodical to get every move and form down, so that one may achieve the peak of ones dancing potential and pinical. The systematic and methodical approach to ballet is highly rigours and physically exhausting those that master the dance shall be invited to participate in the Grand Ballet to take place next month.

Sincerly,
Andre Ursae

ooc note:
I know azerwind has thier own ballet and did not realize at the time i went threw the rp process of andre making his own a few months ago. This ballet form is based upon the russian style which is diffrent then the azerwind counterpart though i encourage peopel to seek out azerwind as well because thier lore on thier dancing is amazing.