Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Looking for dream-teller

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
* This scroll of words is put up in Linlea on the notice board and at the tavern door, in Storm's Landing in the tavern, and at all the Write&Read establishments (Linlea, Storm's Landing, Astrakhan)*

I am seeking someone that can tell the meaning of dreams. A fortune teller, a Sooleran witch, a magus of high renown, anything to give me some clarity. I will relay it below, if anyone has any clue of what it means, I need to know. It is a dream unlike any other I've had, so vivid, so real.

I awoke this morning with the flashes of the most horrible dream I've ever had. They were still playing in my inner
eye. Whether I looked into the candle I just lit or closed my eyelids, it made no difference; I saw it in front of me as
clear as day...
I was floating in air, looking down, I saw Altera. It lay below me as the tiniest speck I've ever seen. Yet, I knew for
sure that this speck was my world. I squinted to take a better look, but it remained so utterly small and insignificant,
this scared me...
Then, as sudden as a flash of lightning, the speck increased in size. In a split second, my far away world surrounded
me, suffocated me. I was so close, a grain of sand appeared to me as if it was a tall mountain. I breathed, but it felt as
if the air didn't satiate me. I was choking in the sheer volume of an insignificant grain of sand and I longed for being away
from it. Far away, anywhere, as long as the size decreased.
Just like that, once again, I floated above my world in nothingness...
Strange, no?

Please, if you know of the meaning of all of this, come by at one of the write&read establishments and help me.
Kharuz Kublai

Last edited: