Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Looking for Group] Borderlands 2

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Hey, folks. I got a hankering to play Borderlands 2 again, and figured it'd be a shame to waste a co-op game. If anyone's interested in rolling fresh characters, I think I'll have an impromptu game night this Saturday, 9/17, at around 19:00 EST. I'll be on Discord/Steam around that time, lemme know if you're interested!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Pick me pick me! Won't be around Saturday but holy crap would I like to play Borderland 2 with a group. Ran through most of the campaign single player and it's just not the same... Free Friday and Sunday... Just moving to uni on Sat :I

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Haha woo!
I'm hopping on discord now.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
SO jealous. Looks fun, haven't played since i had it for Xbox 360. Fun game to play with friends.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Lannis You should edit in what level you guys are at by the end of the session, so others can play single player and rank up a freshie to about the same level, in case you ever want to start up another session, and need someone to fill in for.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If anyone has beat the game and wants to start the new run thing, I'd be happy to do it with you. I'll drag Sophe along too, since we were going to get around to doing that.

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Just played for a while with Tempy_ . We're level 10, if folk want to catch up/join in!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I beat the game on console, and i have never really PC gamed before- Regardless, this looks like a blast. I'm downloading it on my shitty laptop, which may be able to run this. Looking forward to playing.