Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for Players - Pathfinder

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I am intending to further practice my Gamemastering of Pathfinder and further my understanding of the system.

I am therefore looking to run a one shot for 4-5 players, with the potential to expand to a further campaign if we gel particularly well.

Any level of experience with regards to tabletop gaming, Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder will be accepted - if you have never played before, or even have no idea what it is, I am happy to explain and see if you have an interest. I would prefer less experience than more, in order to allow joint growth as a group.

We will be utilising Roll20 and Discord voice chat. It is highly preferable that you are willing to listen and talk in Discord.

I have a module decided upon, but will clarify details once I have the desired number of players.

I am in GMT, but can Gamemaster at any time - as this will be a one-shot (at least initially), availability is not a major concern.

You can reply here, in Discord at Jak#7046 or inbox me.