Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for Work

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A small note is stuck to the message board in Storms Landing, it is very plain and probably does not draw the eye at first.
I am a sell sword seeking short term, temporary work. I am willing to do a variety of odd jobs, but find my skills best suited to that of a labourer or short term personal guard. If you wish to contact me further, ask for Amelia in the tavern.

Amelia Flint.

ooc:
(Just poke me on forums or in game if you need a job done woo. To clarify I'm looking for short term jobs, think witcher style: get the job, do the job, get paid type deal. I realised the poster was kinda misleading wooopssss)​

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*a notice would be attactched to the poster*
To Amanda Flint

We could require your services and you are humbly invited to Astrum Island to discuss the details further

Yours - Count Luné Tekton

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
*a notice would be attactched to the poster*
To Amanda Flint

We could require your services and you are humbly invited to Astrum Island to discuss the details further

Yours - Count Luné Tekton
*takes note of the notice*