Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for Work!

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
A small, simple flyer is posted up in various places around town.

((OOC: Simple text below in case the flyer is difficult to read))

Greetings all! Do you need help cultivating your crops, or taking care of livestock? Maybe your garden isn't as vibrant as it once was, and you'd like a green thumb to tend to it during your busy hours? Are your fields and orchards in need of harvest? Look no further, Tamaura is here for all of your farming needs! I have experience working all sorts of farmhand tasks; from tilling and planting seeds, to harvesting fields of wheat and veggies. I can pluck ripe fruit from your trees, and trim back the negatives so your fields will flourish! From acres of wheat and barley, to rows upon rows of vineyard grapes, your crops won't be in better hands than mine.

Your livestock and animals will feel well cared for and calm while I tend to them. I can brush and bathe them, feed them, let them out for pasture, and round them right back up again when it's time to come home. Need someone to ride the horses and corral the cattle? I'm your girl!

So what are you waiting for? Send missive with your name and location to Tamaura Sonnenschild at the Storm's Landing Tavern. I'd love to meet you and discuss your needs!

Post-Script:

In addition, I do know how to make various apothecary items; oils, candles, and the like. Should any apothecary owners need assistance with stock, I am also available for crafting work!

~ Tamaura Sonnenschild

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
A letter soon arrives in response to the poster...

Letter to Sonnenschild.jpg

Dear Madame Sonnenschild

I write to thee on behalf of the Council of the Astrum Isles
we have taken notice of thine plea for work and wish to humbly
invite thee to here to discuss what we can offer thee within
the scope of thine advertised talents.
To reach the Isles take the boat from Storms Landing to Linlea
where the ferry to the Isles is located.
Your travel expenses will be covered.

OOC
Feel free to drop by IC whenever you and either Icanra or Bowduim (me) are online, or send me a message on the forums whenever you have some time. I check it about every 10 minutes given I’m awake, so that should work out.

Last edited: