Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lore Department Survey #1 - Core Races

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I, for one, welcome our new survey overlord.
what about earthspawn overlords? Or jishrims, maybe...Visages? oooh how about salannas?

Either way it's dangerous top go alone, take a silas.

May ignis guide your path with her sun rays of sun.

Idk even.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I think that this is a really good idea to do, and I really like the secrecy and how anonymous it is for me, since i play two humans as my main and alt XD

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I like the survey, its good stuff. My only gripe would be that when rating which type of racial diversity I feel is best, there is no "whatever races I personally think are cool". Because, technically, I'm against the whole Lizardmen, fishmen, birdmen races. This goes for the catmen races too. BUT WAIT, "Dummy, don't you play a catmen????" Why yes, yes I do. Because it was so well done that it falls under the "whatever races I personally think are cool".

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I know it might not be the place for this, but with that said I think it's a good thing that we thin out races that people don't play. Rarity is cool, to an extent. If you have 2 to 3 rare races with only 7 or so characters to each, that creates some whimsey. I LOVE whimsey. But, say you have 12 races with only a few characters to each, that's not the same kind of rarity. And there is no whimsey. Anybody picking up what I'm putting down?

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
I know it might not be the place for this, but with that said I think it's a good thing that we thin out races that people don't play. Rarity is cool, to an extent. If you have 2 to 3 rare races with only 7 or so characters to each, that creates some whimsey. I LOVE whimsey. But, say you have 12 races with only a few characters to each, that's not the same kind of rarity. And there is no whimsey. Anybody picking up what I'm putting down?
I completly agree, bro.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Dont get Dwarves extinct, ya Scallywag!
Please no

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
How about we remove all races and accept the new and on-the-rise form of earth-shattering rock role play? Think of all the drama that erosion might incite.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I see rock puns. Rock puns everywhere. Careful of this rocky slope, friends. We may not be able to pull it back.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
How about we remove all races and accept the new and on-the-rise form of earth-shattering rock role play? Think of all the drama that erosion might incite.
*smiles sadly as he feels the sand compacting together* "Worry not, my friends, I shall return one day, when you need me..."
Igneon, his best friend, runs over to him
"Sedim! NO!"
*closes his eyes as he feels the graininess become one, then lets out a final breath*
This day, we have lost a hero....

Meanwhile in another part of the world

*Smiles sadly as he feels the sand compacting together...*