Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lore Department Survey #1 - Core Races

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Good evening, ladles and jellyspoons.

As promised, below is linked a short (and anonymous) survey which I hope will provide insight into the community's feelings on potential future decisions around Altera's core races. Note that this is by no means a popular vote process, but I still wanted to determine the lay of the land so that any choice I do make can be an informed one.

This survey will have closed by the 24th October, which should give about two weeks for anyone interested in doing so to reply to the questions. You may complete the survey at any time before this date, and can edit any of your responses before you submit the results, but not after - so please answer carefully!

To go to the survey, please click {here}.

Many thanks once again!

Cherry

-

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
There's a glitch for me that whenever I try to answer 3 the answers keep vanishing whenever I chose a new answer for the next question.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
There's a glitch for me that whenever I try to answer 3 the answers keep vanishing whenever I chose a new answer for the next question.
You can only have one type of answer. So if you try to answer more than one option as three, for example, it erases the previous "three." So you can vote multiple options as "1" as an example.