Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Luis Khans application [Declined - Niko]

Luis Khan

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?crleefam
2. How old are you?14

3. What country are you from?United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is mixing OOC and IC. Or IC and OOC. Before I tell you about metagaming, OOC is Out of Character. Out of Character is just when you want to have plain fun, grind on NPC's and all that good stuff. IC (in character) is when you are In Character... now that's when you start roleplaying. So metagaming, metagaming - Mixing OOC and IC or IC and OOC. OOC and IC.. let's start with that, so if my name was Christian, I would tell the player so they wouldn't say my ACTUAL name. But they have to ask me my RP name first because I told them OOCly. Not ICly. So if I tell them OOCly and they call me "Christian" that would be metagaming, they would have to find out by asking me or so
Powergaming is forcing actions against another player. As so if in real life you would not instantly kill someone.. take their money and walk away /grammarfail. Here is an example of powergame. /me slices you in half, obviously you can not instantly slice someone in half. If they have a weapon they could parry it, if they have HEAVY armor they wouldn't be sliced in half, probably just cut or so.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223Hero7
8. Tell us about yourself!
Im a gamer.
I like foods that most would think are disgusting (yellow tomatoes/pickles/brussel sprouts)
I am well known on the game PoC.
I love the color red.
Im townhall 7 on Poc

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes im the co leader of 4 diffrent major clans on 2 games

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I looked up medivial fantasy minecraft servers
About Your Character!
has 'cloudy thoughts' that mak him wild and unpredictable
often wanders alone
stays awake all night
Was cast out by his parents
has fiery red eyes

Character Name:

Klor
Character Age
Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Skin: Tan
Eyes: red
Hair: red

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

* this is my current minecraft skin
Written Test!
His Father died when he was young in a hunt and his mother remaried to a cruel rich man. His cloudy thoughts started apearing at the age of 5 his mother sought out witch doctors to heal him but they couldnt do anything. His step father cast him out when he was 10 late at night he woke up in a cave with a chest after floating down a lake it had a suit of black in it when he wore it it was able to nullify most of the cloudy thoughts. Afterward he began to travel around the highlands.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hi there! There are a few things I need to tell you about your application.

-Red eyes are not humanly possible to have.
-Your test needs to be at least 400 words. This minimum is how we gauge your roleplaying ability and your ability to tell a story.
-There cannot be magic within your test. A cloak that has the ability to alter his thoughts counts as a magic item. Here at Hollowworld, magic is restricted to those who have proven an advanced roleplaying capability and out of character responsibility. It cannot be gained through backstory.
- "Cloudy thoughts" is extremely vague for a mental disorder. You are allowed to have a character with a mental disorder, however you have to be able to role-play all the consequences of that disorder. This includes all the negatives associated with it as well.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
shalherana_denied_gif_by_cukie1-da5rgqz.gif
"I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test."

Declined for inactivity, feel free to make a new application.