Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Luxana (Or Lux if you're lucky)

Wendy Darling

Villager

Luxana (1).png

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Elven (Silver Elven raised, but not much to show for that upbringing)
Social Status: Are we the ones who choose our status, or does society choose our status for us?
Sexuality: All you need is looooove- But ain't nobody got time for dat
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130lbs
Homeland: A silver elven groupie homeland
Current Home: Wandering the wide world of Altera

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: She has an elven build. Thin limbed. Looks like she could be a swimmer.
Hair: The signature hair of the lower class silver elves. Almost platinum. Dreads and braids of various sizes. Gold beads and trinkets on the smaller braids.
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Identifying Marks: Numerous piercings lining her pointed ears. Septum piercing. Lips.
Appearance: She's ain't a beauty to most, but if someone didn't mind the hair and piercings, then she might look like an approachable sort.
Clothing: A dark cyan jacket with short sleeves that goes to her boots in the back. Black breeches and dark boots. A silvery gray tunic under the jacket. Various gold trims. Golden armbands.
Weaponry: These fists.
Prized Possessions: She doesn't have anything prized. She gets by as a traveler. Doing services for people in exchange for food and board. Does a lot of trading. If anything, the gold beads and armbands are valuable but she doesn't treasure them.
Hygiene: Bye giene. (I kid.) She bathes when she has access to such. Keeping her hair braided and in dreads helps to manage it when she has to go without bathing for a while.
Voice:
Stella

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: She's good in a fist fight. Lux is an experienced trader. Quick to learn.
Fears: Dying and the undead hoard (that's apparently overtaking the south?).
Weaknesses: Technically, being homeless is a weakness. Technically, trying to be a jack-of-all-trades has left her without a dedicated profession and she's a bit.. lacking financially.
Skills: Piercing that she learned from a week with a Sooleran caravan. Juggling and sleight of hand tricks from a halfling troupe. Basic carpentry from a month stay with a woodworker in exchange for helping while his wife was sick. Can play a mean dulcimer. Knows how to work a field. Can ride a horse rather well. Satisfactorily basic ability in sewing, stitching, and weaving.
Intelligence: Could she recite history to you? No. But she considers herself competent enough aspects to be smart.
Languages: Common, Elven
Profession: Drifter, trader, and collector of skills

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Lux is a dreamer. Sometimes too hasty in her decisions, and often pays the price for it. She is eager to connect with people. A lust for learning more, though that thirst for knowledge doesn't translate well to the scholarly realm. Scrappy and sometimes quick to challenge. Bit mouthy. Good hearted, but can honestly speak rudely before she thinks better of it. She means well, though.
Religion or Cults: Jax and Silas. Loosely.
Alignment: Chaotic good
Short Term Goals: Find a place to hole up during the zombie apocalypse Make connections. Make money. Barter more.
Long Term Goals: Learn blacksmithing. Become a mage. Make a fortune.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Nowhere in particular
Pastime: Collecting hobbies
Food: Salad
Drink: Ale
Colour: Blue
Animal: Horse Least Favourite...
Place: Nowhere in particular
Pastime: Eh?
Food: Hearty things
Drink: Eh?
Colour: Meh.
Animal:

RELATIONS:
Loved:
Trusted:
Befriended:
Liked:
Neutral:
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:
BACKSTORY:

INSPIRATIONS: Inspiration One: I found a skin I thought could pass as silver elven. Inspiration Two: I googled pictures and found a reference image that kind of looked like the skin, then found another I liked too. Then tailored the idea of the character to fit with these images. Inspiration Three: I wanted a skill monkey that could explore and learn various skills and get by on bartering. Inspiration Four: Penelope from The Brothers Bloom. She collected hobbies. My in-game name is: Wendy_Darling_

Last edited: