Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lycana(NeraEngem) Application [Accepted - Jinny]

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
1. What is your Minecraft username?
FlyingDingo78900

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using the knowledge a player has gathered and giving to your character for no reason in order to change outcomes. (EX: Your friend is in a fight and needs help so they PM you to come help out and your character just pops up for no rhyme or reason)
Powergaming is having your character doing things that they shouldn't normally be able to do or just being so overpowered. This can also be RPing out how others may feel/act and sort of controlling the situation.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am an old player who is coming back to work on some characters that I need to flesh out more. I enjoy making art and drawing things which has landed me as a moderator in an art group. I tend to take my characters seriously and put a lot of work into them cause of this. I currently am writing a cartoon series and several other projects. I also work full time at my job while trying to see if I can make any of my projects actually profitable which so far has been going well. I'm a small person who is trying their best.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes I do, I mainly upload my art to DeviantArt but I don't upload it all there.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was referred by Foxtrek back when I was playing the first time around.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Theodosia Engem

Character Age:
currently 18

Character Race:
Caparii (Greathorn/Lighthoof)

Appearance:
Theo insert.png

Theo is a dainty Caparii, her skin fairly pale and decorated in tattoos her mother had done to signify her of being an Engem. She loves them a lot. Her top consists of a dull red poncho like shirt with a fur trim and a green corset with gold detailing her mother had gifted her when she turned 13 and became a full grown adult. Her jewelry is green and red colored glass while resting in metal chains and casings.She also has a red scarf on her hip that Laner had gifted to her. Taking after her biological mother, Theo has a pair dark brown legs that fade on the tips to a dark cream color while getting large and grand horns from her father's side

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Being made currently

Written Test!
The silent snap of a twig echoed as I walked into the woods. I had spent my life rather sheltered due to my mother being protective of me. Despite not being my real mother, Nera was protective of me and kind, raising me as her daughter in a time where she wasn’t in a good place. My actual mom died in childbirth and my father wasn’t keen on keeping me around, leaving me to be dumped onto Nera cause, she was the only friend my mom had who she trusted. Like I said, I lived a rather sheltered life cause of how Nera handled me as her only kid- at the time. Laner came and went as he wanted to like a stray house cat but that was about all I saw of him. Each time he left, I saw how her face dropped and how worried she was. It was almost like each time he left was gonna be the last time we saw him again. Times were hard so it was understandable.
Nera taught me how to defend myself and the way of life she believed in. When I turned out not wanting to live on my own and being a fighter for the rest of my days, she accepted it. The old caparii fighter encouraged me to find my own way and helped support me with everything I wanted to do. When I wanted to dress in things other than armor and wished for more jewelry and new clothes, she was there to show me how to sew and make my own things. When I wanted to sing, she would tell me when I was out of tune and such. Those days are in the past now and it’s time I go out on my own in the world.
Today was the day I was becoming my own person and making my own stories, but- to be very honest, I had no idea where to start other than just to walk in a direction. My hooves kept in pace as I moved, each step being silent and as dainty as I was. Let me tell you, my heart is beating so quickly right now. I know that I may never come back to this place and knowing that has me shaken, being overly careful, and just terrified. Maybe if I keep walking, I might get somewhere right? Sure… Let’s keep going...

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.