Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mac users rejoice!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
now there needs to be an iOS version.... if someone can think of a way to get it to run on an ipad

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Cherbert that link leads me to a texture add on for DF. Not the mac version of Dwarf Fortress. By the way I have gone to bay12games.com the file I downloaded unziped to a folder with dwarf fortress as an .exe file. DX

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
The download for MACs there always has a file called dwarfort.exe which I assume is the game and since it is an .exe file, my computer can not open it.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
also try to use something called WINE
Ha ha... you're funny.

wine is over complicated and when ever I tried using it it worked very badly and just frustrated me even further.

But I finally got it working, I have no idea what I'm doing and it is in my nature to not use tutorials. :)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I Remember when I was new to Dwarf Fortress...I Only looked at a Video...Wait a minute...Im STILL new to Dwarf Fortress!:eek: