Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Machinima Help Wanted

SF_Joshua

Loyal Servant of Altera
So I've been wanting to make a Minecraft Machinima for a long time and I finally have a finished script for a short.

This project is an unofficial experimental short, and is a part of my big upcoming project that is still yet to be revealed. It is ashort story follows an Old Innkeeper in Medieval Times who goes on an adventure to investigate an object that has fallen from the sky. This short story is only a fraction of a much bigger and more complex story to be told.

Each voice actor should have a decent quality mic. There are parts for anyone who is not interested in voice acting.

SET DESIGN (Not Required but Could Help): Requires a (small) team of builders to go on Minecraft and build the sets needed for the film. There are only two needed as the rest of the film will be location.

BODY ACTORS: Requires a few players to hop into the skins that I will be designing and follow my directions to bring the physical being of the characters to life. Due to plot related reasons, the only skin I can show is the Old Man.

RECORDER: My new Windows 10 Computer does not run Java Minecraft well, especially when trying to record a video. I've tried using multiple different softwares and updating my Java but they all have similar results at a disturbing 10 FPS. That means that I'll need an additional person to record while I direct.

Every single person who wants to help will get proper credit. If you want to help with Non-Voice Acting roles, contact me.