Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Madox1's Application. [Accepted - Niek]

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username? Madox1

2. How old are you? 16

3. What country are you from? Australia

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? Powergaming means that you are not allowed to write chat that completely makes one person much better and the other character unable to do any thing.

Metagaming means if you are know something because you have seen it in OOC does mine your character in-game knows what you might of heard or seen, such as if someone tells you they are going to give you a sword in OOC and when you see them in-game you make your chacter say "Can i have the sword now". as your character wouldn't have know about this sword or maybe even not know this person.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No

7. Tell us about yourself! Hi I am 16 and i enjoy playing sports such as Basketball and Field Hockey, I enjoy playing rolepay games such as Fallout Series, Elder Scrolls Series and Minecraft roleplay servers, When i like a game or server i will usuaully play the game every second that i can play. I also really interacting with people and getting to know about people and what they enjoy and what hobbies they have and I really love Roleplay not sure why but i just find it is like living a second live which i really enjoy doing.

8. Do you have any examples of your work? No Sorry.

9. Did anyone refer you? No

About Your Character!
Character Name
: Korim

Character Age: 18

Character Race:Human

Appearance: His face is young looking with a scar just on his right cheek, dark black hair, his hair is in a ponytail with a scrappy short beard, He as blue eyes with darkish shade around his eye, he is a white man and he is wearing a green farmer shirt with long brown baggy pants and black dirty old leather boots

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: None

Written Test!
Once their was an 16 year old boy that lived his life on his family farm with his Dad and Mother harvesting crops, then delivering the harvest to the city and he would cook meals with his Mother, his name was Korim. Korim was always trying to get a girl that he could love and go live with for the rest of his life so he always tried to work out and keep his body he shape, and he would love to go deliver their farms harvest with his father to the markets in the city and he always tried to help his mother cook meals for the family when he could. 20 days away from his birthday and his friends wanted to celebrate with him before his friends went away so that night he ask his mother if he could go out with his friends and she said he is old enough to go out with his friends so he went out. When he came back is Dad was urging with his mother, so the young kid Korim ran to his room, in the morning his father had left and his mother had locked herself in the room, so after a few days Korim had been looking after the farm and cooking his meals, he through now that his mother and father aren't looking after him any more that he could go and get him self a job as a guard which he has always wanted to do, so he went to his friends farm who asked him if he would sign up with him. They both travelled to the main city where they saw the sign up and both of them wrote their name on the sheet, when Korim was heading back to the farm he saw his dad had come back and said "son me and your mother had a fight because i think a few days when you turn 17 you should leave and go live your life and not have to work on this farm like i have my whole life". So young Korim left in 14 days which was the day of his birthday, as soon as he left the farm he went to ask his friend if he wanted to go with him, but he realised his friend had around left town, so he choose to travel far around the lands finding small settlements to sleep and eat at, he was travelling so far to try and find the right town to settle at, but then he found a place where he could start a new life.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Your application is missing half of the template. Please go in and add the requested About My Character Section, and the 400 word test. These are required before the application can be reviewed. Thank you.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It's still a bit short. The requirement is 400 words minimum. Add a bit more and I'll give it another look over.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.