Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Maelin - The Insouciant

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

Theme
[ x ]

General Information

Name:
Maelin Roichstead
( May - lynn )

Nicknames:
N/A

Date of birth: The 8th day of Sporebloom, Season of Birth.

Race: Human af.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship status: Single.

Social status: Disregarded.

Traits of Voice
[ x ]

Accent (if any):
None.

Languages spoken:
+ Common ( roughly ).

Style of speaking: She's a woman of few words. When she does speak, her voice is calm, but clear. She pauses before speaking, because she needs a moment to process what other people say, and how to form words of her own.

Volume of voice: Her voice is soft, yet still projects.

Physical Appearance
Height:
5'10 ( about 155cm )

Weight: 116lb ( about 52kg )

Eye color: Hazel eyes, with small flecks of orange around the iris.

Skin color: She has naturally pale skin, but has formed an even tan over time.

Distinguishing features:

Maquillage: Her lips are painted a delicate shade of peach. Her nails are painted an off white.

Build of body: Thin, but not lanky.

Hair color: Light brown.

Hairstyle: She leaves it out, stating that ponytails and buns hurt her head and so she would rather not have to deal with them. But, she'll often loosely braid parts her hair, and tie it back with a soft bow.

Complexion: Freckles dot her T- zone and her collarbone.

Posture: She has relatively good posture, but will slouch when she's not actively attempting to fix her posture.

Tattoos and piercings: Her left arm is covered in intricate tattoos of animals - ranging from birds and deer to wolves and bears. [ x x x ]

Typical clothing: Her clothes are loose and airy. She dresses for comfort rather than first impressions. She wears a light blue blouse [ x ], along with a black shirt, who's edges have been ripped in order to be shorter, so that it is easier for her to move around in [ x ]. She also wears brown boots [ x ].

Is seen by others as: Nonchalant, and even lazy by some. By others, she can be seen as loyal and proud.

Personality
"Personality? Well... I am.. very kind. That is of course.... unless you cross... me or my family. Then... I must take matters in..to my own hands and... rid of you who.. thinks it is fine... so be unkind to.... the Roichsteads.."
Good Personality Traits:
+ Realistic - She doesn't have idealistic thoughts, or have big plans for the future.

+ Loyal - To her family, she is the most loyal. To her close friends, she can be trusted. To acquaintances and strangers, you should not put your blind faith in her.

+ Nonchalant - Almost nothing fazes her. She lives as though she has already seen the world - even though she's seen little no nothing.

Bad Personality Traits:
+ Quiet - Conversation aren't her strong suit. When she is speaking to someone, she tends to only give single word answers, or as minimal an answer as possible.

+ Easily Annoyed - People who walk slow, people who talk too loud, people who talk too quietly - there's hardly a thing that doesn't piss her off. Though, she has much more patience when it comes to family.

+ Proud - Her ego is about as large as the height of her and all of her siblings combined. Making mistakes or being put down hardly dents her steel pride.

+ Insensitive - In relation to those she does not feel are family. And so, if can be horribly difficult for her to feel anything but boredom for ones company.

+Unambitious - Anything she does is often on a whim, without any planning or long term aims.

+ Ignorant - She knows little to nothing, and doesn't necessarily like that. She wishes she knew more, but she finds it difficult. She is just... not smart.

+ Birds.
+ Cats.
+ Sweets.
+ Exercising, just to keep in shape.
+Cute and Pretty things.
+Having friends.
+Games.

Dislikes:
+ Sour foods.
+ Idiots.
+ Long conversations.

+ Drunks.
+Rain.
+Traveling long distances.
+

Education: She hasn't had many chances to be educated and, to be fair, hasn't had an interest in it. She's not very ambitious.

Fears:
+ Insects.
+ Dogs.
+Being left with her defenses down.

General attitude: She always feels awfully bored - wishing for more.

Religious values: She finds Vermella to be sacred. She holds Theodra as a role model. She keeps Salherana and Silas at an
arm's length away. She appreciates Jax. She holds all other Divine on low pedestals compared to those listed here.
General intelligence: She has not had many opportunities to receive a great education, and as such, does not know much about languages and science and the like. She does, however, hold an understanding of morals.

General sociability: Not at all.

Ticks:
She'll tap her thigh with her index finger when she is nervous, and clench her fists when she in angry or upset.

Drinking Habits:
She hardly drinks, but when she does, she prefers wine.

Soft Spots: Her family, birds, and cats.

Life Philosophy: "There is a fine line between bravery and idiocy. I tend to walk the line with acrobatic ease."

Health

Illnesses:
N/A

Allergies: N/A

Sleeping habits: She's generous with her sleep.

Energy level: She exerts her energy in running and sit- ups.

Eating habits: She's a healthy eater.

Memory: Not very good. She has a difficult time remembering faces, names, and conversations.

Any unhealthy habits: Her habit to do things halfway, and then give up. She'll set physical goals, and then give up halfway.

Others

Current home:
N/A

Favorite types of food: Sweets. Cookies, cake - anything that'll fancy her sweet tooth.

Favorite types of drink: Just water for her.

Hobbies/pastimes:

Superstitions: N/A. She's a very nonspiritual person.

Pet peeves: She gets especially annoyed when people believe she's an idiot.

Pets: N/A

Favorite color: Brown or Grey.

Favorite Music: Upbeat tavern tunes tend to send her into a positive mood.

Last edited:

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

Relationships

Relevant Family:

Victor Roichstead ( The Tottot ) - "He protected us... so I will.. protect him."

Nyssa Roichstead ( Raykaystar ) - "... I could never be mad... at her. Never."

Damien Roichstead ( Puzlas ) - "Brother..."

Sugar ( Ruulu ) - "Gave me... bird..I can see why Victor.. loves her.."

Loved ones:
---

Trusted companions:
Icarus the Owl - "Pretty, funny little bird~"

Amiable with:
Athena ( ZeroOrgan ) - "She is.... kind. She is also.... Victor's friend. So she is.. my friend, too. Falcon girl."

Kam ( Kamaoe ) - "I think I... quite like.. her. She's a good.. keeper of.. secrets."

Theodosius ( Blorbis83 ) - "Kind man. He offered.. me a job.. and he will teach me.. to become a better.. chef."

Tacita ( AmparoCastaway ) -
"She liked.. my soup.. I am glad.."

Indifferent towards:
Althalos ( Electric )-
"He offered me.. a job. But... I'm not sure if I... trust him enough to accept."

Lokela ( Spirit ) - "Bird man has.. nice pretty bird.. I like him.. and his bird.."

Wary of:

Distaste for:
---

Loathed ones:
---

If anyone wants a relation, let me know and I'll add you.

Last edited: