Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magic: The Gathering

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Recently purchased a new Werewolf deck (Green/Red) waiting for it to arrive, and already have a white life-gain/control deck.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Mine just has a lot of First-strike and hast cards. Lots of fast damage right away.
Red is a good deck to play for lots of fast damage. Most of the creatures have haste and all of the spells are extremely destructive. Fireball, Arc Trail, Arc Runner, etc.

Zero

Lord of Altera
"Into the maw of hell - Destroy target land. Then deal 13 damage to target creature." :p Favorite card in my deck and its only 6 cost.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Arc Runner: 5/1 with haste, dies at end of turn.

It's like a spell, except it can be blocked.

Zero

Lord of Altera
Yeah, blocking can be a problem with red decks. :/ oh well thats why I have first strike cards :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Oh have fireballs.

Taps 1 red land + X. Fireball deals x damage, divided to target creatures and/or player.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I play, but I've only started. Haven't played the physical game, but I did play the 2013 video game.

-K9

ThatIrishMan

The young curmudgeon
I roll a green white mana ramp to top range control angels.
Mostly it relies on Prime Time into Mosswort Bridge and Windbrisk heights. For a total of 8 free spells turn 6.
This is of course modern, because standard is for suckers.

ThatIrishMan

The young curmudgeon
Oh. I also have a mono white life gain deck that goes martyr of sands turn one then rolls Ajani pridemate and soul sisters until I can drop Felidar Soverign for the win.

ⅎArcturus

Lord of Altera
I run green white mana ramp with splicers from New Phyrexia and populate for golems. Irish's pailing Mangus of the Moat is the only thing that has kept me from gutting him with large metal objects

edit; removed curse word

ThatIrishMan

The young curmudgeon
I run green white mana ramp with splicers from New Phyrexia and populate for golems. Irish's fucking Mangus of the Moat is the only thing that has kept me from gutting him with large metal objects
Don't curse fool. My moat is awesome, yes.

Edit: Prime time

Drizzin

Lord of Altera
I run a mono green modern Elf deck that relies on early ramp with Arbor and lano war elves to to build early mana and to get out an Elvish arch druid and copper horn scouts to build fast mana into an Ezuri, Renegade leader for the over run on my elves. I use Elvish Promenade to build elves quickly and a banner of command to build power and toughness for the elves.

ThatIrishMan

The young curmudgeon
I run a mono green modern Elf deck that relies on early ramp with Arbor and lano war elves to to build early mana and to get out an Elvish arch druid and copper horn scouts to build fast mana into an Ezuri, Renegade leader for the over run on my elves. I use Elvish Promenade to build elves quickly and a banner of command to build power and toughness for the elves.
Also: Moat.
Also: Oblivion ring.

For those who haven't guessed, me Arcturus and Drizzin are all friends IRL, and we play magic on a regular basis. There all scurd of my deck though. And they know it.