Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magic: The Gathering

Drizzin

Lord of Altera
See this is why I'm gonna have to start running Akroma's Memorial. Just for the stupid Magus of the Moat.
I can't do anything against Iona in a mono deck so I won't even bother trying to stop that.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Just got my new Werewolf Deck today, so happy!

It runs:

Creatures:
Sacred Wolf
Gatecreeper Vine
Hinterland Hermit/Hinterland Scorge
Immerwolf x2
Lambholt Elder/Silverpelt Werewolf
Afflicted Deserter/Werewolf Ransacker
Wolfbitten Captive/Krallenhorde Killer
Mondronen Shaman/Tovolar's Magehunter
Instigator Gang/Wildblood Pack
Kruin Outlaw/Terror of Kruin Pass
Daybreak Ranger/Nightfall Predator
Mayor of Avabruck/Howlpack Alpha
Hanweir Watchkeep/Bane of Hanweir
Reckless Waif/Merciless Predator
Village Ironsmith/Ironfang
Tormented Pariah/Rampaging Werewolf
Ulvenwald Mystics/Ulvenwald Primordials
Gatstaf Shepherd/Gatstaf Howler
Villagers of Estwald/Howlpack of Estwald
Grizzled Outcasts/Krallenhorde Wantons

Utility:
Shiv's Embrace
Wurm's Tooth
Dragon's Claw
Journey of Discovery
Lightning Talons x3
Elemental Resonance
Abundant Growth
Trace of Abundance
Full Moon's Rise
Caravan Vigil x3
Epic Proportions

Land:
Mountain x11
Forest x10
Fungal Reaches x2
Gruul Guildgate

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I used to play Magic the Gathering for a few years, stopped doing so a year ago or so.
Usually I prefered to play control decks, rarely featuring more than 10 creatures.
One of my two favourites was a black white control deck whch focused on life vamping and mosnter destruction featuring cards like Mortify, Devour in Shadow, Pillory of the Sleepless and Yawgomoths Grasp, ridding the opponents of their creatures and slowly of their lifepoints.
The second one was a blue white control deck with tons of Counterspells. My favourtie combo was Rule of Law, Isochron Scepter and Counterspell. The opponents usually surrendered as soon as I had it on the table xDDD

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm giving this thread a large Necro and bump, but it's still relevant.
Who here plays and would be interested in a modern/standard/unformatted tournament?

Bertie99R

Lord of Altera
I do, I have about 7 decks but my favorite has to be my green and black eleven deck that is quiet powerful. (I also have a jace :p)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
There's a free program called Cockatrice that has every card and works extremely well that could be used for online play.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I don't normally pay any mind to what category the decks I build fit into, I just build them to be fun decks to play and be just competitive enough. Anybody can build a turn-3-win Jonny Combo deck, but . . . they are dumb and not fun. That said, this is probably the best deck I've ever built. Made it for my nephew.

http://www.essentialmagic.com/decks/View.asp?ID=1050023

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I used to play magic, but I play Hex now and have a tournement ready deck, The game is very similar to magic and I reccommend giving it a shot, There is both Pve and PvP content and it's free.
Booster packs are a very good montesation process because what's really cool is that the box you are going to get out of the back can be rolled for gold, the PvE currency giving value to both pve and real life purchases which translates pretty greatly into the auction house. It can be played cross platform on PS4 and it's pretty good, I could probably send some uncommons to people if they wanted to try it out.

there are lots of cool staples I think candles is a good one, It's basically revolving around a concept called illumate where you either create a 1/1 elemental or buff all of them.

Edit: I still have my vamps deck from world wake