Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Major Forum Upgrade (downtime) - 4/26/2018 1100-1900EST

D

Dark Auras

Major Forum Upgrade

On Thursday, April 26th, 2018 at 11:00am EST the forums will go offline to perform a major update to the forum platform we run on. The update is expected to last between 5-7 hours, however I have allocated 8 hours into the schedule just in case. During this time the forums will be completely unavailable (I will create a small landing page to inform people of whats going on).

The update to the forums will introduce a number of fantastic new features and smaller bigfixes and improvements that should improve overall user experience. On that same note, we will be changing our forum style. We will be keeping the feel of the current long-standing style, but the change will be significant and refreshing.

Teaser:

*Note that this upgrade is very significant and we have been working on this project for a long time now. There may be small bugs here and there, and it is not expected to be 100% completed when we launch it. Users will be encouraged to report bugs once it has gone live. Thank you for understanding!

Lastly thank you to those who have helped make the recent major changes to the forums (Such as reorganization, upgrading, redesign). Solus NIAH Lady Alec

Any questions please ask below!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This took a lot of work to reach this far- Hope you guys are prepared for the updates :)

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
while you're doing it can you wipe the nationstates section or stuff it all into the archives for us

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
not a fan of the white bars and banner background tbh

the rest is neat

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
im sure it's better in every way when you get down to it of course so dont mistake me for not being grateful we're getting it

like i said change is scary.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Looks great! I await with bated breath for a refreshing change of scenery :3

Oh also yeah change it to brown

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Add some more trophies I've been sitting near the max points for a thousand years.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You even made a trophy that only you can get
Incorrect. I asked Cherbert to fix the trailing 3 at the end of the trophy points so it'd be a zero, and he gave just me a 7 point trophy. I've never had access to the forums management panel.

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
Ohh how exciting!! Always love a good change. o3o

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I like how with that banner you can see a minecraft world. So finally the minecraft aspect of it all is also visible on the forums. :)