Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Major Forum Upgrade (downtime) - 4/26/2018 1100-1900EST

D

Dark Auras

Note this is happening today. The downtime is likely to start a little earlier then expected to get it back online as quickly as possible.. Likely 10am EST

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I feel like the background is far too busy, especially with each post separated by so much space. It makes trying to concentrate on the text difficult. My eyes are overwhelmed and focus on the lines of the background instead of the text in front of me. I don't think I'm the only one too.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
gaps between individual posts are really weird, considering the background has a lot of contrasting dark bits. it's also a single click harder to get to recent activity, but w/e

it's weird to adjust to. and the high contrast just helps it feel super cluttered

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
gaps between individual posts are really weird, considering the background has a lot of contrasting dark bits. it's also a single click harder to get to recent activity, but w/e

it's weird to adjust to. and the high contrast just helps it feel super cluttered
I agree. Gaps + contrast, i feel like the light colored background should be darkened orange/brown creamy color because the contrast to the text is a bit annoying as well