Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mastertyl's Apology and Appeal [Resolved - Banned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertyl

Lord of Altera
It has been about 3 months since I was banned, which i thought would have been forever but thanks to some really amazing friends, with some pretty good persuasion skills, they talked me into appealing.

I would love to say that this server is all i thought about for the last 3 months but unfortunately that would be a lie. Honestly it was about a month after I had left that I learned that I was banned, and due to the timing it was something that really didn't even register I had class finals, law school projects and other real life stuff that is not really important. Now onto the really important part....I realize that my actions were unacceptable and for that I offer my most sincere apologies to everyone on this server. This server for many here is a place to escape the real world and I hope you all can forgive me. I also realize that the staff here do an amazing job at running the server and do the very best possible job and even though myself and others may not agree with their decision I understand they make these decisions with the servers and our best interests in mind. Once again I offer my most sincere apologies to everyone here and if this appeal is not acceptable then I hope this servers in the very least some form of apology to you!

Sincerely
Mastertyl

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm not going to accept this very vague apology as it doesn't define the things you did or even imply you feel bad for doing them, which is generally the point of extended ban periods.

As expressed excessively on HW, the staff here are volunteers and spend their free time taking care of the server, that means they should not have to put up with people that can't accept a simple "No" When they want an entire mountain built for them, or they want plugins to twist around their fingers when they weren't written to do so.

Your disrespectful treatment towards the staff and players is unacceptable.

Also, we take threats very seriously, so threatening to destroy this server wasn't a good idea and it would've been nice to see you actually being sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.