Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Matt. (Dante the Demon of Uthrandir)

jamesh

Lord of Altera
Demon done in 1 hour 48 mins (right?). Using Kleki+Photoshop. I uploaded pre-photoshopped and post-photoshopped for comparison.

Dante was once a Magus. He was a good friend of Bellon. He wrote many books that pertain to magic. He was most famous for writing the great books of Magic Theory. He can be found within the history books of Uthrandir. However he is now a demon. A great and powerful demon. Before almost destroying the school, magus Bellon defeated him in battle and chained him in Catacombs under Uthrandir. He is always seeking escape. I for one believe he is merely waiting for a heroe to return him to his former self, or to end his misery. What happened to him was a mystery. He was one of the greatest in the history of wizards. The mystery is for you to figure out.

Don't ask why I call him matt :p

I thought u guys my like this!

Attachments

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
He called him Matt because I told him so.
He just didn't have the courage to post the demon's full name.... Matt Demon.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I had to google "heckling".
I was not heckling... I was explaining these good people why the demon's name was Matt.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
oo~ while im here, James! think you can make me like you? (your pic but me in a different pose? read my bio :p )