Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Maubray d'Evereaux, the Nephew.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Maubray d'Evereaux the Knight 2.png

Maubray Divider.png

cooltext297544941579680.png
The legacy in which Maubray inherits is one of divine servitude. The family name of Evereaux did not belong to his aunt, the High Inquisitor beneath the reign of King Charles I, but rather to Ignis Synnove. He was indoctrinated with the belief that his purpose in life was to fulfill each wish of the one true deity, to adhere to God's faith with blind devotion and unquestioned loyalty. Much of his adolescence was observed by Jacqueline, groomed to devout perfection by her strict regime. Of the mind, the young nephew was educated with book and quill; his intellect and judgement maturing beyond his own years. He was taught to be always calculating and inquisitive, for answers are not given to those who do not seek them. Of the body, he was beaten and bloodied until he learned that this world will not show him kindness or mercy, and that he must defend his own. Of his comportment, his shoulders would remain parallel and his posture upright. With his chin raised high, he would present himself as proper nobility, elevated above those amongst him. Of his very existence, it was to be granted to only the Lightbringer.

Once, his path was certain. The shackles that bound him were secure.

But what of one who does not wish to remain captive?

† † †

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Reserved. This character has been around for a while now but I haven't been very active and I've been too lazy to make a profile.