Finished [May 10th] Oozespit the Stubborn

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor

Villains under the moon - Oozespit the Stubborn

Garuthan finding the book on Dargur the Wicked and the company of heroes finally finding all parts of an ancient obsidian maul was enough proof to many that there are yet things to be found in the abandoned stronghold of Nid Arach. Oozespit the Stubborn is one of the people who have come to the forsaken fortress to have their share of dark objects.

With the Dark Order members seemingly having retreated away from the region, all but the locked doors are now being opened and rooms are being searched.
One of these places has been discovered by a most ghastly creature. Seemingly once a Moor Elf, but the skin burnt and forever scarred into the appearance closer to a Greyling than an Elf.

This abomination now protects the secrets he has found, only willing to part with them for one particular item in exchange...

Prepare, heroes, to meet another villain under the moon...

V I O L E N T

What: Meeting the second being to enter Nid Arach after it got abandoned by its masters.
Who: Sign up, first 6 get a spot.
Estimated duration: I reckon two hours

Date: 10th of May (Friday)
Time: 22.30h BST+1

Place: Nid Arach

Attendees: [6/6]
Lavendula
Salazar

Henry
Calder
Gerry
Milah

Reserved: [2/4]
Arianne
Eltsir

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor
Making this a disfigured Elf since I am pretty sure I cannot create a temp character that is Earthspawn or Greyling.

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor
It took me some hard thinking to come up with something original, but the event idea has finally come to mind and the event-site is prepped. :) Looking forward to it, guys and girls!

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor
This is tonight!
6,5 hours from now.

Those present will be THE FIRST to experience something radically different than before thanks to the amazing Lannis .
I am not gonna say what it is, how it works, or any details whatsoever. You will have to experience this yourselves >:]

(I'm hyped, and you should be afraid)