Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [May 10th] Oozespit the Stubborn

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Villains under the moon - Oozespit the Stubborn

Garuthan finding the book on Dargur the Wicked and the company of heroes finally finding all parts of an ancient obsidian maul was enough proof to many that there are yet things to be found in the abandoned stronghold of Nid Arach. Oozespit the Stubborn is one of the people who have come to the forsaken fortress to have their share of dark objects.

With the Dark Order members seemingly having retreated away from the region, all but the locked doors are now being opened and rooms are being searched.
One of these places has been discovered by a most ghastly creature. Seemingly once a Moor Elf, but the skin burnt and forever scarred into the appearance closer to a Greyling than an Elf.

This abomination now protects the secrets he has found, only willing to part with them for one particular item in exchange...

Prepare, heroes, to meet another villain under the moon...

V I O L E N T

What: Meeting the second being to enter Nid Arach after it got abandoned by its masters.
Who: Sign up, first 6 get a spot.
Estimated duration: I reckon two hours

Date: 10th of May (Friday)
Time: 22.30h BST+1

Place: Nid Arach

Attendees: [6/6]
Lavendula
Salazar

Henry
Calder
Gerry
Milah

Reserved: [2/4]
Arianne
Eltsir

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Making this a disfigured Elf since I am pretty sure I cannot create a temp character that is Earthspawn or Greyling.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added you all as the first 6 attendees and made the time half an hour later to oblige Jeroxia :)
Cheers!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It took me some hard thinking to come up with something original, but the event idea has finally come to mind and the event-site is prepped. :) Looking forward to it, guys and girls!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is tonight!
6,5 hours from now.

Those present will be THE FIRST to experience something radically different than before thanks to the amazing Lannis .
I am not gonna say what it is, how it works, or any details whatsoever. You will have to experience this yourselves >:]

(I'm hyped, and you should be afraid)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
May I reserve a spot for Arianne? I know fir a fact I'll be able to attend.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I might be a bit late. Brother made plans

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Not really sure. I forgot we were going out to buy Mother's day gifts. If it's too close just open up my spot.
You can always join in later once we've started should you be back in time to still catch some of the event :)