Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [May 29th, 5PM EST/10PM GMT] Another Attack against Skraag's Undead

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

[Uncertain who the artist is, if anybody finds and can link, will post to credit.]

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebilt.
"Thou shalt burn the dead so they might not rise as demons, or worse!"

Time has been wasted in dealing with the Blighted Plague, then the Heavenstones. In order to make up for the lost time in slaughtering Skraag's Beasts, a private gathering is to strike out into the Sorrows/Frontier.
OOC:
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Podric Flanders
Public or Private: Private - PM me or post here if you'd like to join.
Temples or Shrines Involved: The Frontier Ring-Shrine.
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Is Frontier.

Where: The Frontier [Ignis Shrine]
When: Tentatively - May Twenty-Ninth at 5PM EST/2PM PST/10PM GMT (Next Wednesday 5/29)
What: Another attack on Skraag's Demons via angering them to attack the Ring Shrine. A sermon to the Lightbringer will follow.
Classification: Moderate for PvP, Violent for PvE [Death is up to the Player, not forced]. However, feel free to engage in godly shenanigans if you’re a Skraag Worshipper.
Tags: BoredBrit Lannis Elz

Party: {As stated above, PM me or ask here if you want to be added, however, I hold the right to allow or deny anyone who asks.}

1] Podric @Myself
2] Jaden CloakedReaper
3] Julianne Purgatoris
4] Otto Paint
5] Kublai Bartooliinii
6] Uriel BoredBrit
7] Ayda Ayda
8] Joseph JoeJoe

Reserved: {In the event anybody listed on the Party can't make it, there'll be a few reserved spots.}
1] Ventare Shao
2] Arianne/Rose Lily_
3] Hugo Sir Andrew Wallins
4] Ardaric Tideborne
5] Calder Scardrac

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
If you don't take Ayda, I'll be disappointed.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Kooblai :)
(Also, can you add it to the calendar so I don't forget if it's not in the latest posts section? :eek: )

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
this is in 2 days, reminder that i'd prefer no armor, no potions, no golden apples, but you're free to go wild on weapons, i've added everybody to the land claims, so PvP shouldn't happen

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
this is today in roughly 9 hours and 20 minutes

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I won’t be able to make it, but Arianne communicates it that she will be around Storm’s Landingfor the injured after the event is done. (I work until 8 tonight, so this is my excuse)