Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [May 2nd] - Garuthan the Weak

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Villains under the moon - Garuthan the Weak

As the sun finally comes up over Nid Arach after a long deep dark night, small rays of light filter through a smoke-filled hall.
The light touches on the charred remains of Dark Order guards. Through the smoke, piles of carcasses can be seen: Severed limbs, broken skulls, gauged guts.
Not of sacrifices, but of those who dwell within this wretched place. The forces of Good have struck a hard blow against Evil today.

Since the first attempts of infiltration and the consequent attacks within the fort, the amount of guards was doubled and their stations improved.
But after this recent attack, the fortress of Nid Arach lies entirely abandoned... The age Nid Arach as a safe haven for Jishrimites is over,
but the evil in Nid Arach is not yet vanquished. Even now, lone figures are entering the rotten swamps surrounding this fort and have been spotted in different places within it.
They are known to be in search of echoes of this fortress' dark past: of the evil energy that the many dark rituals and sacrifices have left behind.
A lingering veil...

Nid Arach might not be impenetrable, but its looming threat has only ever more increased with the slaughter of dozens of its guards.
Prepare, heroes, to meet the villains under the moon...

V I O L E N T

What: Meeting the first being of those who are drawn to Nid Arach for the vile presence that some sense there.
Who: Either a party of Evil or a party of Good characters. Sign up, first 5 get a spot.
Estimated duration: Not much more than an hour

Date: 2nd of May (Friday)
Time: 22.30h BST+1

Place: Nid Arach

Attendees: [5/5]
Podric
Isaac
Maxwell
Lothaire
Theodosius

Reserved: [4/5]
Gerry
Calder
Fronslin
Cymic

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
maxwell and lothaire again unless you want new players to go this time

Miiighht be a scheduling conflict here to discuss with Solus, as both Liam and myself have expressed interest in both events S:
(Title says April 27th but I think it's been moved to May 3rd instead)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Miiighht be a scheduling conflict here to discuss with Solus, as both Liam and myself have expressed interest in both events S:
(Title says April 27th but I think it's been moved to May 3rd instead)
Oh you are right! I had forgotten cause she hasn't edited the date nor the calendar. I'll move this down the line!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
So there are no more soldiers in Nid Arach? :( I was hoping to have a siege. Maybe they can attack Astrakhan and attempt to pull a Saruman-in-the-Shire lmao.

Anyways, I can make it, since that's 4 PM CST: If someone can't make it, Theodosius will go ;)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
So there are no more soldiers in Nid Arach? :( I was hoping to have a siege. Maybe they can attack Astrakhan and attempt to pull a Saruman-in-the-Shire lmao.

Anyways, I can make it, since that's 4 PM CST: If someone can't make it, Theodosius will go ;)
Perhaps in time there might be some, but that is entirely dependent on the Dark Order itself and whether they have any interests left in protecting Nid Arach.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The event site is prepped. Please don't explore it before the event :)
I'm very much looking forward to it!
I might expand the people allowed to come, but I'll have to see what's best.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I wanted to throw all possible attendants in a group chat on discord but having a hard time connecting us all to make a group chat. So I'll just do it here:
I can also do the same time or even later tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

If all of you can make that, we can do this much sooner :) Let me know! I know it can be a bitch to find a date that suits on forums, so if you want, just copy paste this, put your name behind the days that you can make it, and post that. Then the next does the same, until we have a list with a good view of the situation:

1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart -
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart -
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart -
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart -

Luam Joseph12Q Rygan Mitch Blorbis83 Jeroxia Scardrac blargtheawesome

It's just a thought. If this is too short notice or not convenient for the first people who signed up, then it will stay on the 10th.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late)
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late)
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX

Scardrac

Felsummer
1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart -
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart -
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart -
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart -

Can make all these but will have to leave if it lasts mores than 3-4 hours on the 1st as I work an overnight.
(I'm a reserve but just in case I get in.)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan -
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan -
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan -

Went ahead and filled it out for Bartooliinii so it's easier for him to see. Didn't add Scardrac since like you said, you're on reserve.