Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Medieval Archery

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I done my research. Point was to deliver the facts of it all. Your right citing would help but I didn't take the time to do all that. Although, you will find everything stated above true if you visit multiple reliable sources on the internet.
But yea. If anytime I have an abundance of freetime I wouldn't spend on something else. I would cite these sources.
Honestly, it detracts from your post if you don't have the citations.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Not only that, but stating that you simply can't be bothered to do so comes off as condescending, which I'm sure you're not meaning to be. It also makes your position look less credible.

Finally, as a small tangent but continuing on the "being a better person" line of thought, agreeing with me about citing being a good thing, but rating my post with "disagree" shows you are misusing the rating function by using the disagree as a dislike. As far as I'm concerned feel free to spam me with false ratings because the rating system means nothing to me, but I want to challenge you to strive to keep yourself above such unbecoming actions in the future.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Not only that, but stating that you simply can't be bothered to do so comes off as condescending, which I'm sure you're not meaning to be. It also makes your position look less credible.

Finally, as a small tangent but continuing on the "being a better person" line of thought, agreeing with me about citing being a good thing, but rating my post with "disagree" shows you are misusing the rating function by using the disagree as a dislike. As far as I'm concerned feel free to spam me with false ratings because the rating system means nothing to me, but I want to challenge you to strive to keep yourself above such unbecoming actions in the future.
misclick bud. I don't really know who you are and why I would go spamming your posts.
But for now till i cite sources, all I can say is, prove it wrong. And I will gladly make a change to it

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
View attachment 63749
Need I also mention that those officers were either killed or made Prisoners of war and a majority of people were in Cloth and chain.

I will kick off if someone uses Englands luckiest victory as a case study for the use of bodkins.
England's luckiest victory is the whole of Second World War, to be honest...

And even that, they probably contributed the least from the winning powers... Maybe aside from the French.