Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Megadonkey30's Ban Appeal [Declined]

DonkeyDonkey

Villager
Greetings Hollowworld. I am " Megadonkey30 ". My alt-account is known as " RobaFistycuffs ".

I come to you today with a heavy heart. Many months ago I had been acting with such vile and contempt I do not blame the staff members of this wonderful server for my ban. Rule 19 of the king's law had been violated and I- the guilty party. I believe I was "Created" here on hollowworld. I grew not only as a person, but also as a roleplayer. From the very moment I caused this community harm, I regretted it.

Although this is no excuse, someone close to me was dying, and such I allowed myself to slip from my normal calm, loving attitude to a more hateful and salty person. I must now inform all of you that I am better, and have left such a dark place.

I must beg for forgiveness to the entire community, I must also beg for forgiveness to the Staff Members whom I gave a hard time. Although I may not be unbanned, I do hope that I am at the very least forgiven.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Good Morning Megadonkey;

The Staff team and I have gone over your appeal and discussed it and come to a conclusion; We’ve decided not to unban your minecraft accounts at the current time. We understand you wish to return to the community and the server, so, instead we’d like to offer you a way to prove a behavior change. I will lift the forum ban on your main account and you will have full access to it. If we see a change in behavior we will be willing to unban your Minecraft accounts and allow you to return to the server.

I hope you understand, and I do hope to see you return to the server in the near future.

Warm Regards;

-Paint