Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Megadonkey30's Ban Reassessment [Unbanned - Niek]

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Today I shall appeal to the staff team of the Hollowworld Minecraft RP Server. I believe whole heartedy I would bring much joy and happiness to our community once more. I must ask for a second chance to hopefully prove that I am worthy to once more share stories with you all.

As for my abhorrent actions in which left myself banned I have no excuse, such words should never had been uttered. However we stand together once more and hopefully I am accepted to once more join the Hollowworld ranks. I have to once more apologize for the actions and words I spouted against the server, and I can promise that I won't break another rule, nor be as negative and dastardly as I had been before.

With sincere regrets,

Donkey

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Greetings,

First of all, I want to thank you for your patience and behavior over the last few months. When your March appeal was declined, you were asked to use your newly unbanned forum account to show that your behavior had changed. Since then, you've done exactly as we asked.

I will go ahead and lift the bans on your accounts and get you set up in game. If, for some reason, you can't log in, just reply here and I'll get it sorted.

Best of luck,
Niek